Gang Green Free Agency

joshrossi86

A lot has been going on in the New York Jets free agency lately. Moves have been made, a lot of good players have been lost, and this fan is not happy about it. 

First off, why have we not signed Ryan Fitzpatrick again, seriously? He had the best season of his life last year and his chemistry with Brandon Marshall was amazing. It's probably because of how much he's asking; 10 mil a year is way to much. It's not like we have a chance at getting a decent QB in the draft.

There is no way in hell I can watch another season of Geno Smith throwing to the other team. I'd start Bryce Petty over him. Geno isn't really the nicest guy either; remember Ikemefuna Enemkpali broke his jaw and saved our season? He did it because Geno owed him money for a plane ticket where little kids wanted to meet him and he never showed.

You know what happened to IK Enemkpali? He went straight to the Bills. I swear, Rex Ryan will do anything to mess with the Bills.

Rex is the man who has kept the Jets out of the playoffs for six years in a row. You're probably confused considering he was only the coach of the Jets for five years without them making it to the playoffs , but if you recall the Jets were one game away from making it to the playoffs this year and they faced their last game against the Bills, which of course the Bills won (I'm not really sure why they would even want to win considering they'd just get a worse draft pick).

I'm not sure how Rex does it, but somehow he leads the Bills to winning every single game against the Jets. Maybe it's steroids or they just get really fired up but it doesn't make sense to me.

Lets talk about our running backs. This year we lost Ivory, probably the best running back since Curtis Martin in my opinion.  But it's okay because we got Matt Forte. Forte is a machine; he's underrated. As is Bilal Powell, he has a lot of potential and he's going to show it this year.

And then there's DE Muhammad Wilkerson. Personally, he's good but are defense is already good enough. If we don't end up with a good QB i think we should trade him for one and solve our problems.  I'm not to happy about losing our nose tackle either. Damon Harrison, he was good, he should've been resigned.

CB Cromartie should not have been cut. I'm pissed about that, he said he would come back for a lower pay cut, they should've just docked his pay.

That'll about wrap it for a small summary of what happened this off-season. A lot more has happened but I can't fit it all in one post. Stay tuned...

Archived