Per Evan Silva on Twitter regarding Fitz

SR24

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all sincerity, although you did not win us a Super Bowl OR even make the playoffs, I do thank you for an exciting season and being a great team leader for our NY Jets team this past season.

With that said, I must say good bye now Fitz.

Does not bother me the slightest.

He is a journey man NFL QB who has never been in the playoffs, and he had a great opportunity to relish here. Screw him, we can do much better. It just sucks that Geno is bleh, and Petty is probably still not ready. The position is thin. Draft is going to be interesting guys... I know Hoyer is bad too, but I think he can put up similar numbers to Fitz in our offense and be MUCH CHEAPER. 

Good riddance Fitz.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

If Cimini was right, they raised the offer to 9-10m. Bottom line, if you don't want to play here, I don't want you here.

an interesting alternative to all of this is to draft lynch and trade mo to tampa for glennon and a pick.  that gives the jets an immediate starter and 2 guys to groom, and 3 chances to find a qb.  

Just make a trade for Glennon. He is as good as any of the clowns we could be drafting and is ready to play now. Really it's no a brainier at this point. Give a second for Glennon who you know is definitely serviceable with good upside or draft another unknown in a weak QB class? 

5 minutes ago, bmd71 said:

Goodbye Fitz.  Nice knowing you!  You had a career year.  Before that you weren't anything special.  Good luck getting close to what the Jets were offering from someone else.  

If Fitz was smart, he would take the 8 mil BUT go see if Denver will give it to him.  Maybe he can win a ring with that defense.  

20 minutes ago, SR24 said:

"From @AdamSchefter: Ryan Fitzpatrick has told people he would "Rather not play football" than play for the #Jets at their contract offer"   

What a f*cking loser.

14 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And you know what? leaking this piece of information on the day of the draft is classless and a bit rude

Idk who leaked it, a friend of his, his agent, Fitz himself but whoever did can get f*cked by a barbed wire baseball bat.

Archived