Cimini.... Mac has an affinity for Hackenberg

32EBoozer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen... i will not live through the night. I promise you - I can't... I just can't...  You know, had we not suffered through 15 years of ineptitude... but we did. We have... 

No... no no  no no... Hackenfck... I ffu..... no. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Gentlemen... i will not live through the night. I promise you - I can't... I just can't...  You know, had we not suffered through 15 years of ineptitude... but we did. We have... 

And the Oscar goes to...

Freshman year Hack? Definitely. Sophomore and Junior year Hack? Yikes.  Still, prototypical size and ability, I'd grab Doctson, Coleman or Treadwell at 20 and roll with Hack in round 2 or 3. I personally don't like him, but have no issues with drafting a QB with this type of ability every year until you hit on one.  

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He's going to be better than Paxton Lynch. By far. 

26 minutes ago, Paradis said:

they are not taking lynch.  dont watch

42 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

cimini_rich_m.jpg

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan has an affinity for Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg, I'm told. If the Jets take Hackenberg at 20, it would break the Internet. Chances are, he's a second-day option for the Jets.

Cimini is a hack.

45 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

cimini_rich_m.jpg

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan has an affinity for Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg, I'm told. If the Jets take Hackenberg at 20, it would break the Internet. Chances are, he's a second-day option for the Jets.

Believe nothing Macc alludes to before the draft. 

F*ck you for being a drama queen.

Hackenberg is more likely to succeed in the NFL. My opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Fck you for trying troll me. I didn't bring up lynch. You did.

And it's a crappy opinion. Enjoy it.

I wouldn't cry if we took Hackenberg in the fourth or late third even. He has a low floor for sure but his ceiling is high enough to take a swing on a low risk pick in the draft. If we did take him though we need to make a trade for Glennon or AJ McCarron or someone who can start while the youngsters figure things out.

37 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Fck you for trying troll me. I didn't bring up lynch. You did.

And it's a crappy opinion. Enjoy it.

When it proves to be the right one, I'll make sure to throw it in your face like a money shot from Peter North. 

Hackenburg is everything you look for in a monumental bust.  Looks the part, has the arm, in his big rep year under obrein he has meh numbers 20tds -10 ints.  Not good comp %, got worse as the years went on.  Did not raise up his team, instead everyone excused his failings on an oc, head coach, and poor players around him.  I want no part of him.

33 minutes ago, cant wait said:

If we don't take lynch the only other QB I'm interested in is Hackenberg

..Hackenberg was on Sirius last week & admitted his fundamentals, foot work got out of whack the past two seasons..He's been working the past few months "cleaning them up"..

Jaworski (I know I know..he loved Clemens) was on Sirius last week with Jim Miller & Pat Kirwan.  They mentioned how Hackenberg got the sh*t kicked out of him the past two seasons in Frankin's system, which Jaworski said was terrible for QB protection concepts--not to mention lack of OL talent, which will screw you up as a QB. 

What I found interesting and rare in today's "media loves everyone" world nowadays, Kirwan asked Jaws if Hackenberg is "fixable".  Jaws surprisingly said paraphrasing, "I don't think so..When a QB takes all those hits it then becomes mental as you're always dropping your head looking for the rush...But it is going to be a good case study to see how he turns out"

2 hours ago, C Mart said:

..Hackenberg was on Sirius last week & admitted his fundamentals, foot work got out of whack the past two seasons..He's been working the past few months "cleaning them up"..

Jaworski (I know I know..he loved Clemens) was on Sirius last week with Jim Miller & Pat Kirwan.  They mentioned how Hackenberg got the sh*t kicked out of him the past two seasons in Frankin's system, which Jaworski said was terrible for QB protection concepts--not to mention lack of OL talent, which will screw you up as a QB. 

What I found interesting and rare in today's "media loves everyone" world nowadays, Kirwan asked Jaws if Hackenberg is "fixable".  Jaws surprisingly said paraphrasing, "I don't think so..When a QB takes all those hits it then becomes mental as you're always dropping your head looking for the rush...But it is going to be a good case study to see how he turns out"

"Kellen Clemens is the most prominent ready QB in this class" (or some sh*t like that)

-Ron Jaworski.

Archived