**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, stupid... you have the chance to draft a shutdown corner, a position that is making $12-14m per season... in favor of a RB, which demands about $7m per season... and you have the type of OL that can make a scrub RB into a monster...

from a pure economics standpoint, this is the dumbest pick of the draft

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, stupid... you have the chance to draft a shutdown corner, a position that is making $12-14m per season... in favor of a RB, which demands about $7m per season... and you have the type of OL that can make a scrub RB into a monster...

from a pure economics standpoint, this is the dumbest pick of the draft

Yeah, that's the thing, right?  Anyone should be able to run behind that line.  Which is why it seems silly...but who knows. 

You can dicate more with an offensive player if you ask me.  I do not believe that ramsey is revis.  You can avoid a good cb or double team a pass rusher, you can't avoid a top notch offesnive guy from touching  the ball as you see fit.  also....i detest dein sanders.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Jax getting  a shutdown corner?  That defense could be really good next year

I've heard they like Buckner too but he seems redundant with Jackson signed.

Ramsey is a great fit.  Bradley like long CB's.

They're a team on the rise. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah, that's the thing, right?  Anyone should be able to run behind that line.  Which is why it seems silly...but who knows. 

It's a passing league. You take guys that can help you pass better, or stop the pass.

I'm positive the Zeke will have great stats, it's just not good economics. They could have taken Ramsey, then gotten a RB in R2 that could probably produce similarly.

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Jax getting  a shutdown corner?  That defense could be really good next year

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've heard they like Buckner too but he seems redundant with Jackson signed.

Ramsey is a great fit.  Bradley like long CB's.

They're a team on the rise. 

Jax is going to be a legit team. I got flamed for praising what they've been building the past 2 years, but it's now coming together. They had to start from NOTHING. 

They are loaded with talent now.

Jalen Ramsey here, they are the Jets of this year's draft... cashing in on dumb picks at the top.

Archived