Sanchez in his 'rari

whodeawhodat

Amazed that it looks like Sanchez will start the season for the defending SB champs!!!  Thought that may have been lost on the board.  Dude has nine lives, see if he can make this season count.  I think he will still have that dumb look mesmerized by the replay of his sh*tty play on the jumbotron as he walks off the field.

7 minutes ago, 77DRAFT said:

May not happen Broncos are still monitoring vet qb market, who knows maybe Fitz gives them a discount.

even at a discount why would they take a guy that has never helped anyone win over a guy that has helped teams win?

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

Amazed that it looks like Sanchez will start the season for the defending SB champs!!!  Thought that may have been lost on the board.  Dude has nine lives, see if he can make this season count.  I think he will still have that dumb look mesmerized by the replay of his sh*tty play on the jumbotron as he walks off the field.

He has won 4 away playoff games. He's played in 6 playoff games, which are 6 more than Ryan Fitzbeard. As bad as you think the Donkeys are at WB, they are still better than the Jets. 

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

even at a discount why would they take a guy that has never helped anyone win over a guy that has helped teams win?

sure isn't very likely just heard Elway say he's looking for a vet QB to bring into camp, I'm sure he won't pay Fitz probably wants to see the kid

play anyway.

On 4/30/2016 at 8:21 PM, Rangers9 said:

Look his fans have been blaming everybody for his failures including all of his coaches. And if sucks in Denver they'll blame Elway and Kubiak, too. I still think Elway will end up with Kap because SF will finally pay the difference.

he didn't suck here(outside of 2012) and he didn't suck in philly when he got an extended chance.  Our QB sucked though when we needed him most last year.

We'll see how Mark does in Denver. If Kubiak subscribes to the KISS philosophy with Sanchez like Schotty did Mark's first 2 years here he might be able to do a fair job as a limited game manager. But if he gives Mark the reigns and let's him air it out as a full service Qb then we know what to expect and they won't tolerate it the way Rex did.

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

We'll see how Mark does in Denver. If Kubiak subscribes to the KISS philosophy with Sanchez like Schotty did Mark's first 2 years here he might be able to do a fair job as a limited game manager. But if he gives Mark the reigns and let's him air it out as a full service Qb then we know what to expect and they won't tolerate it the way Rex did.

the difference is when we handed Mark the reigns we did so w/ Chaz Schilens and co.  in denver he has the best talent around him he has ever had,

Just now, nyjunc said:

the difference is when we handed Mark the reigns we did so w/ Chaz Schilens and co.  in denver he has the best talent around him he has ever had,

Again blaming his teammates and finding excuses. As for Schillens nobody ever said he was a number 1 receiver but he was an NFL receiver. But he wasnt good enough to catch balls thrown 20 yards over his head. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Again blaming his teammates and finding excuses. As for Schillens nobody ever said he was a number 1 receiver but he was an NFL receiver. But he wasnt good enough to catch balls thrown 20 yards over his head. 

nah, having Chaz Schilens,rookie Stephen Hill, Clyde Gates, Jeff Cumberland's first year playing TE and konrad Rueland as your weapons makes any QBs life easier.  Add in the fun of Sparano leading the group w/ tim Tebow, how in the world did Mark not light it up w/ that crew?:lol:

8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

nah, having Chaz Schilens,rookie Stephen Hill, Clyde Gates, Jeff Cumberland's first year playing TE and konrad Rueland as your weapons makes any QBs life easier.  Add in the fun of Sparano leading the group w/ tim Tebow, how in the world did Mark not light it up w/ that crew?:lol:

Again it's never Mark's fault. You forgot to blame the O-line which his fans regularly did even though we at that time had 3 Pro Bowlers starting. But still not good enough. 

18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Again it's never Mark's fault. You forgot to blame the O-line which his fans regularly did even though we at that time had 3 Pro Bowlers starting. But still not good enough. 

our OL was a tad overrated but it was still very good, no one blames the OL.  mark was a  good starter for us until 2012 when h had the worst talent in the league around him.

5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

our OL was a tad overrated but it was still very good, no one blames the OL.  mark was a  good starter for us until 2012 when h had the worst talent in the league around him.

He was a rookie in 2009 and was only fair. He had good stats in 2010 and fell apart the 2nd half of the season in 2011. With the Eagles he was ok but took over the same team and defense that posted a 6-2 record and only won 4 games in 2014. Chip liked him but still signed Bradford and started him over Mark which says a lot. We'll see if Elway sticks with Mark.  

10 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He was a rookie in 2009 and was only fair. He had good stats in 2010 and fell apart the 2nd half of the season in 2011. With the Eagles he was ok but took over the same team and defense that posted a 6-2 record and only won 4 games in 2014. Chip liked him but still signed Bradford and started him over Mark which says a lot. We'll see if Elway sticks with Mark.  

he was good for a rookie

he was top 10ish in 2010

middle of the pack in 2011

terrible in 2012

In Philly he was very good in 2014 and terrible in 2015 but he had limited chances w/ a dysfunctional team in 2015.  

mark is not a guy any GM is going to say "let's build around him" at this point, he's damaged goods.  he will get a chance as a mentor to their rookie and if he takes this opportunity and plays well he'll keep the rookie on the bench and will make a lot of money in FA next year, if not he'll be on the bench and will be a career backup the rest of the way.

On April 30, 2016 at 8:21 PM, Rangers9 said:

Look his fans have been blaming everybody for his failures including all of his coaches. And if sucks in Denver they'll blame Elway and Kubiak, too. I still think Elway will end up with Kap because SF will finally pay the difference.

If he doesn't suck, how are you going to rationalize it?

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I wouldn't want Mark to mentor anybody. Why would anyone want him to. The guy can't read defenses and makes poor decisions. Anyways, that's Kubiak's job. 

Just b/c he mentors someone doesn't mean they'd be the same QB he was/is

On April 29, 2016 at 5:39 PM, nyjunc said:

Because they're not blind?

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Fitz is a way better QB then Sanchez. 

I disagree, mark has never had the talent around him(plus weak sched) that Fitz had last year and he still couldn't get the job done.  Fitz's 3 INts at dead Buffalo in week 17 equal the 3 Mark has thrown in 6 road playoff games.

On April 29, 2016 at 3:18 PM, whodeawhodat said:

Thanks for creating a new thread for nyjunc to hijack with his Sanchez took us to the playoffs twice nonsense and history rewrites.

1 minute ago, legler82 said:

If he doesn't suck, how are you going to rationalize it?

Then you have to give him credit if he does a good job. I think he was to his credit ok with the Eagles and transitioning to a tough offense for any Qb to run, He went there off of a major injury and was fair to ok. 

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

he was good for a rookie

he was top 10ish in 2010

middle of the pack in 2011

terrible in 2012

In Philly he was very good in 2014 and terrible in 2015 but he had limited chances w/ a dysfunctional team in 2015.  

mark is not a guy any GM is going to say "let's build around him" at this point, he's damaged goods.  he will get a chance as a mentor to their rookie and if he takes this opportunity and plays well he'll keep the rookie on the bench and will make a lot of money in FA next year, if not he'll be on the bench and will be a career backup the rest of the way.

2012 and 2015 can't both be described as "terrible".  In the terrible scale, 2012 was an aggressively special type.  In limited action, he still completed 65% of his passes with 4TDs and 4INTs.  2015 either has to be upgraded to bad or average or 2012 downgraded to something beneath terrible, if such description exist.

9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Just b/c he mentors someone doesn't mean they'd be the same QB he was/is

Look Mark is a good guy but he still does not know to play the Qb position. I think it's 50-50 that he'll be the starter. He has a good arm, he's athletic and has the physical attributes that Elway loves. But unfortunately not the mental ones. He can't handle a pass rush or read defenses even after 8 seasons. He's impressive when there's nothing on the line. 

5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I disagree, mark has never had the talent around him(plus weak sched) that Fitz had last year and he still couldn't get the job done.  Fitz's 3 INts at dead Buffalo in week 17 equal the 3 Mark has thrown in 6 road playoff games.

Mark struggles here had more to do with his own bad play, poor schematic fit/offensive coaching and IMO injury than surrounding talent.  This year will be the first time when all of the aforementioned factors outside of his control will be aligned, it's all up to him now.

30 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thanks for creating a new thread for nyjunc to hijack with his Sanchez took us to the playoffs twice nonsense and history rewrites.

umm yeah, I didn't hijack anything. if anything it's the unfair anti-sanchez crowd that does that.

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You are just as blind, I never mentioned Fitz. 

except you quoited a posted discussing Fitz, at least try to keep up.

24 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look Mark is a good guy but he still does not know to play the Qb position. I think it's 50-50 that he'll be the starter. He has a good arm, he's athletic and has the physical attributes that Elway loves. But unfortunately not the mental ones. He can't handle a pass rush or read defenses even after 8 seasons. He's impressive when there's nothing on the line. 

I don't know how a guy who can't handle that stuff has a winning record in this league and helped his teams win 4 road playoff games.

21 minutes ago, legler82 said:

Mark struggles here had more to do with his own bad play, poor schematic fit/offensive coaching and IMO injury than surrounding talent.  This year will be the first time when all of the aforementioned factors outside of his control will be aligned, it's all up to him now.

Mark was fin when the talent was good to very good, he stunk when the talent was the worst in the league and add to that we brought in Tebow and Sparano.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

umm yeah, I didn't hijack anything. if anything it's the unfair anti-sanchez crowd that does that.

I don't know how a guy who can't handle that stuff has a winning record in this league and helped his teams win 4 road playoff games.

Mark was fin when the talent was good to very good, he stunk when the talent was the worst in the league and add to that we brought in Tebow and Sparano.

I wrote to you, quoted you and you added Fitz into your mindless response, cant you ever just say "my bad?"

32 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He was never that good when he had more talent. He had more talent in Philly so you blamed the defense. And I agree he did play ok in some of those playoff wins and I didn't mean to say he's a choker because he's not. But that was years ago and he was one of 53 that won those playoff games. Plus he regressed with the Jets but played a little better with Philly. He's a 4 mil a year player the only reason Elway traded for him,

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

he didn't suck here(outside of 2012) and he didn't suck in philly when he got an extended chance.  Our QB sucked though when we needed him most last year.

He sucked in Philly, he took over a talented team in 2014 and missed the playoffs. If he was any good he would still be in Philadelphia or with Chip in SF.

Archived