Do the Jets trade for a current NFL QB tonight

joewilly12

Sam Bradford is said to be available.

Macc is familiar with Case Keenum 

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports the Rams "would also listen" to trade offers for Case Keenum, in addition to Nick Foles.

The Rams are going to move one of these quarterbacks after selecting Cal QB Jared Goff at No. 1 overall on Thursday night. They'd definitely prefer to keep Keenum as the veteran clipboard-holder, but he's also the one other teams would probably rather acquire. Foles was atrocious last season and has a bad contract. The Rams would likely take a late-rounder for either player.

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

If we worked out a deal for Bradford, I wouldn't be upset. The rest are all awful.

Fitzpatrick is the guy I want to QB the Jets in week 1 and I'm still about 90% sure he will.

Not a fan of Braford even less now after seeing his reaction to having to compete for a starting role. Did he he really expect after signing a 2 year deal that a future contract would be handed to him and not have to prove his worth against some real compatition. Pass on Bradford 

Just now, Bocajetfan said:

Not a fan of Braford even less now after seeing his reaction to having to compete for a starting role. Did he he really expect after signing a 2 year deal that a future contract would be handed to him and not have to prove his worth against some real compatition. Pass on Bradford 

Agreed.

When healthy he's a good QB though and probably the best option purely on ability. I'd put him around the top 15 bracket - He's a very good passer and could win a team SB with the right pieces around him. Not sure he'd last with a line like ours though. 

I'd still prefer Fitz - Wouldn't cost a pick and less likely to get hurt.

Just now, SpartanJet said:

Why would we want one of those things called a 'QB'.  Can it play defense?

Maybe that was the thinking behind Lee.  Technically took a QB at 20.

Archived