Fire mac

Colgateman

Yes, mike macbean passed up all the talent on the board for sackenberg.

rappaport just said the jets expect to let him sit for a year.

yet have no young talent on the offense for him, makes a lot of sense! He's gonna look like sh*t just like he did in his last three seasons

There is a reason QBs with accuracy problems are never drafted in the 1st round. And they rarely become much of anything. How many times do the Jets need to learn this? Geno, Petty, Hackenberg.   I guess three times.

5 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

The idea is to let Gailey work with Petty and Hackenberg and hope that one pans out.  Both are smart, tough and have the physical tools.  It's not a bad plan at all.

When you look at it that way, it makes it sound like a pretty good pick.  I would have to imagine between Petty and Hack one of these guys can be our guy....if not fire everyone involved in drafting either QB.

18 minutes ago, DMaynard said:

There is a reason QBs with accuracy problems are never drafted in the 1st round. And they rarely become much of anything. How many times do the Jets need to learn this? Geno, Petty, Hackenberg.   I guess three times.

None of those QBs were taken in first round

I'm not ready to fire the guy yet, but for his sake (and ours!) let's hope the ILBer we took in the 1st is a beast and the QB we passed on that Denver ended up drafting doesn't end up being head and shoulders better than Hackenberg

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Archived