Do I really want to renew my season tickets after Hackenbush ?

no psls

I doubt that they are sticklers because I don't see the NYJets TURNING DOWN money, but the last deadline for renewing was a one-time payment that had to be postmarked by yesterday, April 30th, 2016.

orrrrr . . . you can pay online. (I'm old and JUST realized this as I typed)<_<

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I won't commit until it's official Fitzpatrick isn't coming back, if he comes back I'm out.

Sorry if you don't understand having Fitz in '16 is the best for the Jets & Hackenberg's development. 

It is very funny that Hackenbust who was a Pennsylvania high school stand out at QB and played for Penn ST. that the Eagles gave the house away to get a division 1a QB and move up even though they have a QB. Of any team, them and the Steelers should know him the best. So what does that tell you about our 2nd round pick. 

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

It is very funny that Hackenbust who was a Pennsylvania high school stand out at QB and played for Penn ST. that the Eagles gave the house away to get a division 1a QB and move up even though they have a QB. Of any team, them and the Steelers should know him the best. So what does that tell you about our 2nd round pick. 

Probably because Carson wentz is a better prospect than Hackenberg. No one thinks otherwise.  We probably tried to trade up for wentz also but decided the cost was too steep.  Instead,  we opted for Hackenberg in the 2nd. A kid with a ton of potential but more question marks than wentz.  

Do you have any idea how the draft works? Sounds like you just started following football. 

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Probably because Carson wentz is a better prospect than Hackenberg. No one thinks otherwise.  We probably tried to trade up for wentz also but decided the cost was too steep.  Instead,  we opted for Hackenberg in the 2nd. A kid with a ton of potential but more question marks than wentz.  

Do you have any idea how the draft works? Sounds like you just started following football. 

I know Wentz is a better prospect. If you saw my prior  post this week him and Goff was neck and neck the best QB in this draft and Cook a first rounder but I am stating to others on this board who think Hackenberg is a starting QB you are imaging. I stated when Sanchez and Geno got drafted that both these QBS are not starting QBS in the NFL and I WAS RIGHT. 

17 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

It doesn't tell me anything. The Steelers also passed on Marino who went to Pitt. 

6 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

It doesn't tell me anything. The Steelers also passed on Marino who went to Pitt. 

Exactly. Local means nothing especially when a young man gets as much exposure as Hackenberg did.

Are you serious? The histrionics on this board are ridiculous. Sell your season tickets to someone who enjoys this team warts and all. By the way just in case u haven't figured it out this is the best coach GM combo  the Jets have ever had.

What a sh*t show.  The billionaire hired a so far, so good, talent evaluator as GM and some of the JN posters act like the could do so much better.  Please try your luck landing a GM job and get back to us.  In the meantime I rather remain hopeful that our GM got it right.  Nothing wrong with a disagreement post but to continue to bash the pick, as if your words were going to change anything is silly.

27 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I know Wentz is a better prospect. If you saw my prior  post this week him and Goff was neck and neck the best QB in this draft and Cook a first rounder but I am stating to others on this board who think Hackenberg is a starting QB you are imaging. I stated when Sanchez and Geno got drafted that both these QBS are not starting QBS in the NFL and I WAS RIGHT. 

So you're due to be wrong then. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What a sh*t show.  The billionaire hired a so far, so good, talent evaluator as GM and some of the JN posters act like the could do so much better.  Please try your luck landing a GM job and get back to us.  In the meantime I rather remain hopeful that our GM got it right.  Nothing wrong with a disagreement post but to continue to bash the pick, as if your words were going to change anything is silly.

Hey Woody reads this sh*t!!  Probably at home sick worried about this of loss revenue.  Having the hardest time deciding on what type of leather to do the interior of his new Lear Jet because of this crap.  Knock it off.  

7 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Are you serious? The histrionics on this board are ridiculous. Sell your season tickets to someone who enjoys this team warts and all. By the way just in case u haven't figured it out this is the best coach GM combo  the Jets have ever had.

Lolz

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

4a7b82fe234ca54638e81f6f7bb19e3f.jpg

2 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Just like Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf were neck and neck as the two best QB's in their draft class. Just like Rick Mirer and Drew Bledsoe.

Just like Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Dan Marino , Joe Montana, weren't the "best QB's" in their respective drafts. 

You can't look at a 20 year old kid and absolutely predict his future by his college career. So much revolves around the situation they are put in, the surrounding coaching staffs and schemes , the team personnel and the individuals own mental fortitude.  Put Brady on the Cleveland Browns and he may have never even seen the field. 

I contend that if Geno or Sanchez were drafted into a different situation their careers might have been drastically different.  Being drafted as the key offensive position on a Rex Ryan coached team is probably the worst possible scenario any young QB can be put in. 

Hackenberg is going to a much better situation than what he came from, will he blossom - who knows , but as a Jets fan I can't see how even the possibility doesn't excite you.

As a Jet fan for 45 years I would of rather had a better prospect in playing my QB position. We had two chances and we blew it. If you would of told me Hackenberg was the only other good QB in the draft like Geno was when he was chosen in the 2nd round it would of not piss me off. When you here statements like what Mike Mayock stated who I respect as an expert more than Kiper and Mcshay and he says Hackenberg scares him. He compares him to Cardale Jones as big throwers but who knows if they ever can develop into an NFL QB.  All Jet fans need to say their prayers. We are going to need it.

Archived