At least Cheats draft suked pondscum

afosomf

Jones- a short CB who is a good PR but would have been there in rd 3

Brissett-  Jimmie G's backup lol

Thuney-  big reach projected to go in 5th rd

Valentine-- another reach in 3rd rd

Jets fans should not ridicule any other teams draft.

They take a shrimp LB at 20 (passing on a QB John Elway moved up to draft) and selecting the 152 ranked college QB who can't hit the side of the barn.

I'm sure the Jets will have a great 2016 season based on that draft haul.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Jets fans should not ridicule any other teams draft.

They take a shrimp LB at 20 (passing on a QB John Elway moved up to draft) and selecting the 152 ranked college QB who can't hit the side of the barn.

I'm sure the Jets will have a great 2016 season based on that draft haul.

Jets draft suked as well, BTW Paxton Lynch is not even able to call an NFL play, it will take him 2 yrs just to see if he's viable.

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

True but Bills are improving that defense, don't know what to think of Miami's draft, boom or bust again for trader mike...

On the flip side, I like the Redskins draft and the Seahawks are having a great draft (bunch of picks in the heart of this draft) 

Unfortunately, Miami is having an outstanding draft

I heard Brissett was a good prospect and the Jets liked him too. If Brady comes back and isn't suspended you might think this is just a part of their long term Qb plan. To get compensation for Jimmy (trade him next year) and replace him with this guy. Brady could eclipse a lot of potential careers. Most of his backups almost never play. 

Just now, bostonmajet said:

You said they (Pats) didn't have to use a top 50 pick to get there QB; the jets drafted at pick 51; so - they jets didn't spend a top 50 pick on their QB either.

Round it up to 75 if you want. Or say 2nd rounder. The point is, the Pats got a better player than us at the same position 40 picks later.

Just now, dbatesman said:

Round it up to 75 if you want. Or say 2nd rounder. The point is, the Pats got a better player than us at the same position 40 picks later.

Dude; I didn't make the comment; I just explained it. He was poking fun at you for choosing 50 vs 2nd rounder (or 75). Don't shoot the messenger...

2 hours ago, afosomf said:

Jets draft suked as well, BTW Paxton Lynch is not even able to call an NFL play, it will take him 2 yrs just to see if he's viable.

Exactly. Lynch is NOT a pro passer QB. As a rule spread offense QB's take lots of time to develop if ever.

Archived