My Top 20 Targets for Jets in the 4th Round

Sarge4Tide

20 4th Round Targets   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 20 prospects would you like the Jets to pick in the 4th round? (Check all that apply)

• Christian Westerman OL Arizona State
    • Joe Dahl OL Washington State
    • Vadal Alexander OL LSU
    • Jarrell Adams TE South Carolina
    • Pharoah Cooper WR South Carolina
    • Willie Beaver OL Western Michigan
    • Jerald Hawkins OL LSU
    • Jack Allen C/G Michigan State
    • Tyler Highbee TE WKU
    • Conner McGovern OL Missouri
    • Charone Peake WR Clemson
    • Malcolm Mitchell WR UGA
    • Andrew Billings DT Baylor
    • Eric Boehm C/G Missouri
    • DJ White CB Georgia Tech
    • Matt Ioannidis DL Temple
    • Hasan Ridgeway DL Texaw
    • Willie Henry DL Michigan
    • Zach Sanchez CB Oklahoma
    • Miles Killebrew S Southern Utah

Devonte Booker is still available if im not mistaken. We don't need an RB but he would be a good value in the fourth. Josh Perry and Scooby wright are still out there they will be good value picks late in the fourth for someone (I think we are done with LB though for this draft) I like Billings here as our 4th round pick if he slips to us.

i can see them trading back in the 4th to get more picks.  i'm surprised they didn't trade back in the 3rd round, so you have to assume they really liked jenkins and see him as a starter soon.  they completely changed the middle of their defense with lee, mauldin and jenkins.  youth and speed and power.  if they could only do this to the offensive line too.

If hack is the future and expected to be the starter in a year or 2, it's time to start reloading the offense with young talent.

talented guys on offense can still be found in the late rounds, steffon diggs and Antonio brown were 5th and 6th round picks, I think we should get an o-lineman or pharoah cooper in the fourth, demarcus robinson in the seventh, also spencer drango. We got to reload the offense for sackenberg so he can stand in the pocket for 9 seconds like he loves.

I think a lot of these guys will be off the board by the time the Jets pick. Alexander is the name that jumps out at me. I think they need to go with an O-lineman with the highest upside. This is their last pick (excluding the 7ns) and they have yet to address the O-line. This is Macs specialty and follows his mantra of finding starter O-linemen in the middle to late rounds. Alexander could very well still be there and he is a Guard that can play RT.

Bold prediction: Jets use both of their 7th round picks to trade up for a punter. Deal with it.

Anyone in favor of drafting the next great kicker?

FloridaState_logo.gif Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State  
Height: 6-1. Weight: 204.  
Projected Round (2016): 4-6. 

4/27/16: Aguayo is one of the top kickers in college football history and was a three-time First-Team All-American. He connected on 81 percent, 90 percent, and 96 percent of his field goal attempts over the past three seasons, respectively. Aguayo has a strong leg and never missed an extra point over three years. With the change of the NFL's extra point rules, Aguayo is even more valuable. He is a rare prospect who could go in the early rounds on the third day of the draft.

1 minute ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

4/27/16: Aguayo is one of the top kickers in college football history and was a three-time First-Team All-American. He connected on 81 percent, 90 percent, and 96 percent of his field goal attempts over the past three seasons, respectively. Aguayo has a strong leg and never missed an extra point over three years. With the change of the NFL's extra point rules, Aguayo is even more valuable. He is a rare prospect who could go in the early rounds on the third day of the draft.

Bucs drafted in the 2nd round I believe. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

O-Line needs help, badly.  Especially with Christian "Ken O'Brian" Hackensackme the future of our QB position.

We want that pick to work at all, our O-Line needs to be very very good, and deep.

I would kill for Ken O'brien on this team right now

38 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

36 minutes ago, TheMagicRat said:

Bucs drafted in the 2nd round I believe. 

DYK that the ONLY teams to have drafted a Kicker in the 2nd ROUND or HIGHER have been the ever-formidable powerhouses of:

TB Bucs

Oak Raiders

Det Lions

and Your NEW YORK JETS!!!!!!!

I too would have like Aguayo with our nonexistent 6th round pick that was reserved for OLB Jaylon Smith before Dallas took him

Archived