No need to wait, here is your 2016 NY Jets 53 man roster

Sarge4Tide

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wait, so either Geno Smith is the starter for the Jets or he's cut. Let me say that again....he's either the STARTER, or he's CUT, simply because no one has seen what Bryce can do on the field? What type of nonsense is this? They see him in practice everyday. 

Think about this question im about to lay in front of you. What happens if the Jets sign Fitz and cut Geno (a QB that they would have allowed to start over Petty) and Fitz gets injured for the season? Why cut a guy who you are more comfortable with starting RIGHT NOW over Petty...a QB that has done nothing to even be considered a #2 QB let alone a starter? 

This is called "hate", and 99% of the time hate never makes any sense....hence the above statement. 

The Jets have already seen what Geno can do and they do not like it. They think he's limited between the ears. I, think he's limited between the ears. They CANNOT see what Bryce can do if they cut him. That's just common sense.  And yes, I very much do hate Geno Smith. I think he's a f*cking punk and I'm sure if the CS were to be honest, a lot would voice the same sentiments. Write it down if you like. Bet me if you'd like. There's NO way the Jets cut Bryce Petty. Geno Smith is either the starter because no one is ready to take the reigns. Or he gets cut immediately after the Jets resign Fitz.

5 hours ago, Mainejet said:

The Jets have already seen what Geno can do and they do not like it. They think he's limited between the ears. I, think he's limited between the ears. They CANNOT see what Bryce can do if they cut him. That's just common sense.  And yes, I very much do hate Geno Smith. I think he's a f*cking punk and I'm sure if the CS were to be honest, a lot would voice the same sentiments. Write it down if you like. Bet me if you'd like. There's NO way the Jets cut Bryce Petty. Geno Smith is either the starter because no one is ready to take the reigns. Or he gets cut immediately after the Jets resign Fitz.

If Fitz is signed there are 4 QB's total. 3 QB's will be on the roster and 1 will be on the practice squad. Christian wont be on the practice squad and Geno is the best QB currently on the roster....doesnt matter if you think he's a punk. If your hate didnt blind you you'd see clear as day that you can sign Fitz and keep every QB on the roster. 

Your personal opinion/problem on a person you've never met is irrelevant. And I only take bets when I can atleast influence the outcome...anything less would make no sense. Besides, I have no personal problems with Petty and this front office seems not to deal in emotions like you do so I would assume that they would cut a guy who's their best back up option and possibly put the season in the hands of a guy who would have been on the practice squad last season if not for the fact of protecting their rookie investment last year. The fact that Hackenberg was drafted and Geno was named starter should have rung a bell for you.....but you're in your feelings so you're ignoring whats right in front of your face. 

I no longer care about discussing this subject with you. The fact that you admitted to hating Geno lets me know that I'll be wasting my time. 

Archived