Robby Anderson WR- Jets Undrafted Rookie Free Agent.

Villain The Foe

2 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

He looks alright, but I don't think he has a very big chance of making the 53 tbh.

After watching 3:30 I realized my time was being wasted.... VF they're UDFA for a reason.

On another note, your boy Beravicci (or however you spelled it) got signed. I forget who signed him though

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

After watching 3:30 I realized my time was being wasted.... VF they're UDFA for a reason.

On another note, your boy Beravicci (or however you spelled it) got signed. I forget who signed him though

Bercovici signed with the Chargers. He should make the practice squad atleast. 

I figured people could do better with their time getting to know the other rookies we signed instead of arguing about Christian Hackenberg. We have 5 Christian Hackenberg threads on the first page alone. Seems like people are already wasting their time lol. 

However, if you ever find enough time to get beyond that 3:30 and into the other videos you'll see a pretty good WR. 

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I think that close to half the participants in the pro bowl last season were undrafted.  

Archived