We had a pretty good haul this draft. Not great but good. My grades.

Jetsfan80

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cook is a moron who reportedly had questionable leadership skills.  There's a reason why he was drafted as a backup by Oakland:  He wasn't viewed as starter material by the league.  Hackenberg might not be viewed as starter material by 31 GM's, but ours did after an extensive look at him, and for now we have to trust that he knows what he's doing.  

Hackenberg was drafted as a backup, technically right? I mean, he isn't starting day one and not even likely this season. Hell, he may never start. MM better hope to heck he's right. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cook is a moron who reportedly had questionable leadership skills.  There's a reason why he was drafted as a backup by Oakland:  He wasn't viewed as starter material by the league.  Hackenberg might not be viewed as starter material by 31 GM's, but ours did after an extensive look at him, and for now we have to trust that he knows what he's doing.  

The **** we do. Nobody HAS to trust the guy who spent so much money on golden parachutes for the 2010 defense last year that we're on the cusp of losing our best player and the best quarterback we've had, excepting half a season of Favre, in about twenty years. This isn't goddamn Russia. Calling him a FOOTBALL MAN and invoking his decades of experience holding a stopwatch and checking out dudes in their shorts in no way obligates anyone to pretend that there's any objective evidence that Maccagnan has the first clue what he's doing.

I'm not happy with the Hackenberg pick.  First, I think it was at least a round too early for him.  Secondly, we could have used another weapon or another player who can contribute in year 1.

Drafting him doesn't change the fact we need Fitz this year.  However, we can't carry 4 qbs.  So who goes?   I don't think we gave petty enough of a shot. I think eh could fit in our offense well.   

3 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Rather take Cook anytime. Will be a better player than Hackenbus and when that happens I will be back on this board bashing my other Jet fans who have supported this pick. You fail on a QB you get fired. That is simple. Hopefully I am wrong. 

You can't be wrong because your positive Macc was wrong. Your statement makes absolutely no sense based on your absolutes that Hackenberg will not be a good QB. I give you credit, you put yourself out there despite the fact you might never live this down & could possibly have to sit around Jet fans wearing a Hackenberg jersey some day while he's throwing another TD on his way to 8 straight victories over the Pats. That would be awkward.

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The **** we do. Nobody HAS to trust the guy who spent so much money on golden parachutes for the 2010 defense last year that we're on the cusp of losing our best player and the best quarterback we've had, excepting half a season of Favre, in about twenty years. This isn't goddamn Russia. Calling him a FOOTBALL MAN and invoking his decades of experience holding a stopwatch and checking out dudes in their shorts in no way obligates anyone to pretend that there's any objective evidence that Maccagnan has the first clue what he's doing.

Maccagnan's a lot better with the media than his predecessor was, which is giving him much more of a leash.

6 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

So I guess you have a banner to fly?  What do you want from me here?  If Macc is a moron it means we're f*cked until Woody Johnson dies, basically.  The hiring of Macc and Bowles was done by Woody listening to football people.  If it falls flat on his face then what next?  

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

John Elway has done nothing but sign checks to incredible FA's including one of the best QB's of all time. It worked, his team won a Super Bowl, but how he handles building the team post Manning will determine his real skills as a GM.  Zac Desert and Brock Osweiler were the first "Elway knows better" gems and neither are on the team anymore.  We'll see about Paxton.

In the SB, who were his 2 starting sideline-to-sideline ILBers in the Darron Lee mold? Hint: one was a 5th round pick and the other was picked up off the scrap heap. We just burned the 20th pick in the country so we could get one like them. Presumably (hopefully) better, but if Lee merely turns out as good he'll be considered a success.

The Manning signing frankly had little to do with their SB ring in the end. One could argue it actually hurt them during this past season, since his play pretty much sucked, and he was eating up $20M of their salary cap that couldn't then be used on others (so any ideas about tiny discounts given to the Broncos got washed away by what they paid to Peyton). He drafted a lot of good starters. So many that they have had no choice but to lose some via free agency every year now because these young players were so expensive by the end of their 4th/5th seasons that the salary cap isn't high enough to keep them all (e.g. Malik J, Julius, Trevathan, Osweiller, Moore, Franklin). Hard to gauge their last couple of drafts because of the high-priced players they were behind on the depth charts, and one busted his ACL in rookie minicamp, but we'll find out in time.

Who's paying top dollar for our FAs drafted since 2011? Mo would be getting a lot, and is getting a lot for the season under the tag, so that's one. Probably Sheldon, that's 2. Williams, another top pick but that's like giving credit to Elway for Von Miller. Powell was able to be retained for cheap, Demario Davis makes very little for a FA starter. Who else? Three of our 6 first round picks, and one of them required trading Revis away, and not much else, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, aec4 said:

I'm not happy with the Hackenberg pick.  First, I think it was at least a round too early for him.  Secondly, we could have used another weapon or another player who can contribute in year 1.

Drafting him doesn't change the fact we need Fitz this year.  However, we can't carry 4 qbs.  So who goes?   I don't think we gave petty enough of a shot. I think eh could fit in our offense well.   

Clearly Geno would be the odd man out if Fitzpatrick comes back.  The coaching staff owes him nothing and would not need a veteran backup.  Petty and Hackenberg would be compete for # 2 duties, with perhaps a UDFA-caliber QB on the practice squad.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You can't be wrong because your positive Macc was wrong. Your statement makes absolutely no sense based on your absolutes that Hackenberg will not be a good QB. I give you credit, you put yourself out there despite the fact you might never live this down & could possibly have to sit around Jet fans wearing a Hackenberg jersey some day while he's throwing another TD on his way to 8 straight victories over the Pats. That would be awkward.

Listen if he does this I would be the most happiest Jet fan. Than again my son will give me a run for my money. I hope I am wrong but after seeing what the Jets did moving up for the Sanchize and picking Geno in the 2nd round and everyone who knows me I was dead set on not making these moves and called it a disaster.  Well I was right both times.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think people are freaking out about this draft class, one way or the other.  No, this didn't seem to be a pure BPA type of draft.  And that's OK.  It doesn't have to be.  You have to add talent that fits what you're trying to do, and that's what Macc did this year.  But these picks were neither amazing nor terrible, despite how polarizing the thread titles read on JN this morning.   We took a lot of smart, high character, and athletic guys in this draft class.  Nothing wrong with that!

Here are my grades:

1.20:  Darron Lee, LB, Ohio St.

Let's face it.  Laquon Treadwell would have been a fun pick.  His value was perfect at that spot (especially considering Minnesota snagged him 3 picks later), and he was a guy we brought in for a private visit.  Had we grabbed him, it would have been a signal that we loved what we saw. 

But Lee makes a ton of sense nonetheless.  The Jets are attempting to ride the wave of seemingly "undersized" LB's who have sideline to sideline speed.  And Lee is an exceptional athlete to boot.  We will never ask him to try to win battles at the point of attack, but we WILL ask him to make plays all over the field, particularly on 3rd down, where we have had so much difficulty, and not just under Todd Bowles.

I also don't agree that comparable players were available later.  Yes, we could have taken Su'a Cravens at 51 (he went 53 to Washington).  But Cravens is already being listed as a safety on the Redskins' depth chart.  He's not the same kind of player as Lee.  Lee is a first round talent and we took him where he was valued.  Thus, while it was hard to get excited about an "unsexy" pick in the first, it's also hard to kill the pick either.

GRADE:  B

2.51:  Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn St.

The evaluation of this pick comes down to one, simple argument that is somewhat circular in nature:  You never know with QB's, and thus you have to trust that the guy making the decision to invest in one made the right call.  Macc evidently had Hackenberg listed as his 2nd favorite QB behind Goff.  So he went and got his guy.  He put his name on this pick, and made a bold decision.  We say we want our GM to take QB's until we find one, then criticize him for taking the "wrong one".  That's the nature of the NFL, guys.  Unless you tank or trade up with a king's ransom worth of picks, you always run a high risk of taking the "wrong one".

So my grade here is a reflection not of what Hackenberg is or is not capable of, though all reports suggest he's a bright kid with a high ceiling (and a low floor), nor even the "value" of the pick (if we could have guaranteed he'd have been available in the 3rd round, for instance, this would be a reach.  But we do not have any way of knowing that).  My grade is a reflection of our front office taking the information at hand and making a call to get a signal caller.  We now have Hackenberg and Petty as the future of this franchise, and the clock is now ticking on Macc and Bowles as a result:  Make it work with these young QB's or their time will be over.

Grade: A

3.83:  Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia

More athleticism comes to the Jets at the LB corps with the addition of Jenkins, who will play along the edge.  This was Macc's best pick of the draft when it comes to value, and it also met a huge need for the Jets, much like each of the first 2 picks.  The reason Jenkins was not a pick in the first couple of rounds is that he's more like a Calvin Pace than he'll ever be like a Von Miller.  It's no fun being unable to get a sack machine on the roster, but that cannot be used to knock this pick.  Jenkins was consistent at Georgia, more athletic than many realize, and should be a solid pro.  If you can get a potential solid starter in the 3rd round, you've made a great pick. 

Grade:  A

4.118:  Juston Burris, CB, NC State

Burris wasn't an interception machine in school, but what he was actually was more impressive:  He was a guy people avoided.  Burris was only targeted 44 times last year, and his completion % against was a low 34 %.  Granted, this was not against SEC competition, which has to be taken into account.  But finding a guy with ideal size (6', 212 lbs) and a nice body of work in the 4th round is a pretty good get here.  Burris also does not seem to be a reach, as most sources had him valued around this range.  Again, not a guy that blows anyone away, but simply a solid pick.

Grade:  B+

5.158:  Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina

Finally the Jets were able to add some O-Line help in this draft.  To do so they had to give up future draft capital, which hurts the grade on this pick slightly.  Clearly the Jets love the kid or they would not have made this move, though it also could have been a "need" pick they felt had to happen.  In either instance we'll have to "wait and see" on this one.  If Shell does not end up Breno Giacomini's eventual replacement at RT or at least a solid backup, it will end up being a high risk, low reward pick.

Grade:  C+

7.235:  Loc Edwards, P, Sam Houston St.

Ryan Quigley is gone, and with a pair of 7th rounders to play with, the Jets made sure to grab the top candidate to be his replacement before waiting for the UDFA pool to materialize.  Kudos for the pick!

7.241:  Charone Peak, WR, Clemson

A Scotty McKnight, Peak is not.  At 6-2, 209 lbs and with great speed, the Jets are very clear about what they look for out of WR's these days.  And that's good to see.  Peak is well worth the flyer despite his knee injuries, and will add some needed depth to an aging WR corps. 

OVERALL 2016 DRAFT GRADE:  B+

I dont have the band width to write or research that much BUT I applaud you  for it. GREAT job. I Like the analysis, my only change would be a B for Hackenberg to recognize the risk of a QB not a "TOP" pick but I will defer to Gruden who loves the pick.

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

See, this is the thing I'm not following. If the idea is that throwing him out there right away will ruin him, then how does that reconcile with him possibly not already being ruined by the prior 2 seasons? If he's already damaged from his 2014-2015 seasons what good is sitting him going to do? If 2 years of that didn't ruin him, why would 1 year of good offensive coaching do him such harm?

I'm not saying we have to throw him out there week 1 or anything. But I've read more than enough from some - and I'm not saying you - who believe a QB gets permanently ruined by non-ideal circumstances while he's so young. I just think it's largely a contradictory position to take. 

He has been working on his footwork and mechanics for month or more, with Jordan Palmer, former qb, brother of Carson and now QB Coach.  I think it really depends on fast he can regain his understanding of a pro style offense and in particular the one Gailey prefers to run.  I tend to agree he might be ready sooner rather than later.  A lot also depends on whether Fitz resigns or not.  If he does, he is the odds on favorite to start and unless he gets hurt or REALLY sucks, he will be the starter this year.  Either way, I don't think we need to rush him.  If Fitz doesn't come back, whoever wins the qb competition should start; with Geno the odds on favorite going into camp. 

6 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

That's for showing your true feelings.   Will now be taking your opinion on Hack with the knowledge that you are biased and should not be given any thought or time. 

Seriously... It's like the guy didn't even see him tap his helmet like Tom Brady!

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

If you're not smart enough to realize who Tanny picked, who Idzik picked have absolutely nothing to do with who Macc picks.

unless you're a whiney SOJF who just likes to tell people it's history 

I'm not, I am, I do. ☺

The jury is obviously out on Hackenberg but as a Jets fan, how can you not like the pick?  The Jets fans (like myself) have been screaming from the rooftops that the Jets need to keep searching for their franchise QB until they find one, and when the GM does just that and drafts a player that he really likes, some of you still find the space to complain anyway.  If they didn't take a QB in this draft, or took a different QB, the very same people would still have something to say.  Basically, the team can't win.  They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Time will tell us if the Jets took the right QB, and if they didn't at least they went down swinging.  As a fan you can't fault them for that.  And for the record, watching some YouTube "game tape" of a player and reading and regurgitating someone else's online analysis of said player doesn't make one a talent evaluator expert.  I'll trust the guys that actually get paid to o that.  I'm going to root for the Jets to succeed no matter who the QB is, even if it's Geno Smith, whom I despise with a passion.  That's what die hard fans do.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Clearly Geno would be the odd man out if Fitzpatrick comes back.  The coaching staff owes him nothing and would not need a veteran backup.  Petty and Hackenberg would be compete for # 2 duties, with perhaps a UDFA-caliber QB on the practice squad.

But is Hackenberg really an upgrade on geno?  IM a charter member of the geno sucks club but what has Hackenberg done the last couple years?

15 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The jury is obviously out on Hackenberg but as a Jets fan, how can you not like the pick?  The Jets fans (like myself) have been screaming from the rooftops that the Jets need to keep searching for their franchise QB until they find one, and when the GM does just that and drafts a player that he really likes, some of you still find the space to complain anyway.  If they didn't take a QB in this draft, or took a different QB, the very same people would still have something to say.  Basically, the team can't win.  They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Time will tell us if the Jets took the right QB, and if they didn't at least they went down swinging.  As a fan you can't fault them for that.  And for the record, watching some YouTube "game tape" of a player and reading and regurgitating someone else's online analysis of said player doesn't make one a talent evaluator expert.  I'll trust the guys that actually get paid to o that.  I'm going to root for the Jets to succeed no matter who the QB is, even if it's Geno Smith, whom I despise with a passion.  That's what die hard fans do.

Welcome to JetNation. If you like, I can give you the guided tour. Even though he looks like a monkey please don't throw peanuts at Jetsfan80 because he has an allergy.

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Welcome to JetNation. If you like, I can give you the guided tour. Even though he looks like a monkey please don't throw peanuts at Jetsfan80 because he has an allergy.

I actually appreciated JetFan80's analysis.  I was actually referring to the many doom and gloomers out there that have something negative to say no matter what, based on knee jerk reactions and minimum knowledge.  Its as if they're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.  Whatever floats your boat I guess.

3 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

You absolutely can.

I just don't believe Hackenberg will be successful and I think it's a poor investment, I think there was a better prospect to be had at 20 if we were going that route and I'm not convinced Hack was even the best QB on the board when we took him. The Jets obviously know a lot that I don't but I know what I've seen from Hackenberg isn't encouraging and our record of drafting QB's isn't exactly stellar. I could be wrong and I hope that I am - I thought Sanchez was going to be a f*cking superstar for whatever that's worth, maybe it's a good thing I'm pessimistic for once.

I held an opinion on Hackenberg before the draft (one which got even worse when I watched even more of his college passes), I wasn't going to change it because he went to the Jets. I'll give him his chance when he's out on the field and will root for him no differently than I did Sanchez and Geno, but my expectations are low, to say the least.

You can do whatever you want.  But you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.  You make make your point, fine.  Incessant whining changes nothing and doesn't make you right.  

See you can say over and over again that you don't like Hackenberg.  We get it.  But you have no clue that he's not as good as Lynch as a pro.  Only one of he two has ever ran a pro offense and run it well. Lynch is another in a long line of spread offense, gimmick college QBs who put up huge numbers in their sleep without having to know the game.  Almost all fail.  But you think he's better for whatever reason.  

But neither of us know.  One can be right, neither tight etc.

25 minutes ago, aec4 said:

But is Hackenberg really an upgrade on geno?  IM a charter member of the geno sucks club but what has Hackenberg done the last couple years?

How about not suck in the NFL? 

Still be an unknown?

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not really. You're talking about roughly $3M total difference over the first 4 years, which is nothing on a 4 year salary team cap total of well over $600M. It's a rounding error.

If both turn into anything, then when you factor in that 5th year option, a late first rounder would be cheaper over those first 5 years. I'll bet Seattle would like to have had a 5th year option available to them for Russell Wilson at just under $11M before the extension money years kicked in (like Indy gets to do with Andrew Luck, though his option is $5M more since he was a top 10 pick).

I'm thinking we can use that 3 mil today. 

I get its not a lot of money but my point was he thinks Hackenberg is a waste at 51, I think Lynch would have been a bigger waste at 20.  And cost more

My #HotTakes:

Lee - Arguably the best realistic pick they could make along with Doctson, and Lee works better here. He'll get plenty of opportunity to be a playmaker here, especially if/when Wilkerson gets extended.

Hackenberg - Sure, fine, whatever. I have definitely hated better QBs in better drafts more, and I'm never going to be upset passing or missing on a prospect from Clemson.

Jenkins - Better prospect than Mauldin was coming out, and Mauldin did alright as a rookie. One of my personal favorite players in the draft, so probably that means something.

Burris - Quality DB prospect for the 4th.

Shell - One of the largest and most experienced OT prospects in this draft. Dumb to trade for him, but I'm not sh*tting my pants over a 2017 4th in May 2016 either.

Punter - Did they want Dixon? Lasco would have worked better.

WR - Blew out his knee as a sophomore, probably why he was there in the 7th. Meh.

A couple decent UDFAs with the OSU WR/UT and App. St. DB too...On the low end they found at least one starting LB, I think Lee will hit the ground running.  After that they might not get a starter, there's no one else who inspires that kind of confidence. Shell and Jenkins have interesting upside, Burris seems like he can hold a job and nowadays depth charts are 6+ DBs deep...I root for Hackenberg and think he has NFL tools, but it's hard to see that situation ending well right now. Have I told you guys that the Cubs are *really* good nowadays?

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You can do whatever you want.  But you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.  You make make your point, fine.  Incessant whining changes nothing and doesn't make you right.  

See you can say over and over again that you don't like Hackenberg.  We get it.  But you have no clue that he's not as good as Lynch as a pro.  Only one of he two has ever ran a pro offense and run it well. Lynch is another in a long line of spread offense, gimmick college QBs who put up huge numbers in their sleep without having to know the game.  Almost all fail.  But you think he's better for whatever reason.  

But neither of us know.  One can be right, neither tight etc.

So pointing out that I'm not a big fan of the pick is incessant whining?

Should I just blindly go along with every move the Jets make and hold no other opinions? Have they really earned that? 

I'm aware that I don't know, which is why I'm not speaking in absolute terms. Just guessing in the same way everyone else is.

CTM just posted the statistical analysis of how many QB's with Hackenberg's resume succeed and all did fail. Not the "almost all" that you state with Lynch, who you have no problem being pretty sure over while ironically lambasting me for having a different opinion. 

Both could suck and both could be first ballot HOF players for all we know now. No need to get so wound up about people having different opinions.

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

So pointing out that I'm not a big fan of the pick is incessant whining?

Should I just blindly go along with every move the Jets make and hold no other opinions? Have they really earned that? 

I'm aware that I don't know, which is why I'm not speaking in absolute terms. Just guessing in the same way everyone else is.

CTM just posted the statistical analysis of how many QB's with Hackenberg's resume succeed and all did fail. Not the "almost all" that you state with Lynch, who you have no problem being pretty sure over while ironically lambasting me for having a different opinion. 

Both could suck and both could be first ballot HOF players for all we know now. No need to get so wound up about people having different opinions.

No, when every thread, every response is you don't like him it is though.  

Im not blindly going on anything, I'm saying lets see.  Let's give him a chance to see which Hackenberg is the real Hackenberg, the one who looked like the next big thing, pro QB or the confused gimmick QB. 

You on he other hand keep saying he sucks, period.  Look at his numbers.  I don't care about him under OBrien.  

You blondly say he sucks.  Over and over again.  

There's a difference between guessing that he will suck, your approach and saying lets see.  Only one is the Stevie Wonder approach. 

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, when every thread, every response is you don't like him it is though.  

Im not blindly going on anything, I'm saying lets see.  Let's give him a chance to see which Hackenberg is the real Hackenberg, the one who looked like the next big thing, pro QB or the confused gimmick QB. 

You on he other hand keep saying he sucks, period.  Look at his numbers.  I don't care about him under OBrien.  

You blondly say he sucks.  Over and over again.  

There's a difference between guessing that he will suck, your approach and saying lets see.  Only one is the Stevie Wonder approach. 

Okay. So it is the fascist approach - No opinion allowed. Glad we cleared that up.

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How about not suck in the NFL? 

Still be an unknown?

That's not really a ringing endorsement of Hackenberg, is it?

I hope I'm wrong.  The guy has the physical tools but so does Geno Smith....... Let's see if he has it between the ears.

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Okay. So it is the fascist approach - No opinion allowed. Glad we cleared that up.

That's what you read?  No opinion?   Cleared up in your mind?  Talk abut missing the point .  

You can't differentiate from running the same post a couple of hundred times is different from just tell us a few and moving on? 

Come on, you know that's not what I said. 

2 hours ago, aec4 said:

That's not really a ringing endorsement of Hackenberg, is it?

I hope I'm wrong.  The guy has the physical tools but so does Geno Smith....... Let's see if he has it between the ears.

Wasn't meant to be, just a huge and obvious differentiator to someone who asked how they differed.  You know, being a wise ass

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That's what you read?  No opinion?   Cleared up in your mind?  Talk abut missing the point .  

You can't differentiate from running the same post a couple of hundred times is different from just tell us a few and moving on? 

No wonder your posts all sound the same.

It was perfectly clear. Negative opinions on Hackenberg are not allowed. Anything speculative based on what happened in college is strictly forbidden unless it portrays Hackenberg in a good light. 

Jetnation - The Propaganda That Cares. For Christian Hackenberg.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

It was perfectly clear. Negative opinions on Hackenberg are not allowed. Anything speculative based on what happened in college is strictly forbidden unless it portrays Hackenberg in a good light. 

Jetnation - The Propaganda That Cares. For Christian Hackenberg.

Well every post I respond to says you can have an opinion but you keep saying he sucks over and over again.  

Sorry that when someone just writes he sucks, he's going to fail, he's a bum, whatever over and over again isn't being open minded.  Give a reason, move on.  Following every positive post, thread with he sucks is childish.  

Saying he sucks isn't really an opinion.  It's,what whiney SOJFs say about most players on the roster.  

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Well every post I respond to says you can have an opinion but you keep saying he sucks over and over again.  

Sorry that when someone just writes he sucks, he's going to fail, he's a bum, whatever over and over again isn't being open minded.  Give a reason, move on.  Following every positive post, thread with he sucks is childish.  

Saying he sucks isn't really an opinion.  It's,what whiney SOJFs say about most players on the roster.  

I have said other things, but I'm not going to randomly say that he's good.

I'll grant him the fact that he's physically talented and have said that Mac/Gailey endorsing offers me some hope because they've obviously seen something in the kid. But I'm not going to ignore what I've seen from him in college and it would be pretty hypocritical to just change my opinion post draft because he was drafted by the Jets. 

I've never said he's going to fail or even that he's going to suck in the NFL. I think for sure he would fail this season if we were to play, but we wont because he isn't ready. Hopefully we coach him up and can unlock whatever potential he has. I'll happily take sh*t if I'm proven wrong.

And please, I'm anything but the SOJ fan. I'm not the one arguing that we should essentially throw this upcoming season so that we can make savings and get some better picks.

Archived