Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have you been taking your meds?  Starting to scare me.  

You have to wonder... is he doing this because he's spiteful, or is he doing it because he's scum trying to pre-empt me eventually figuring it out. Either way, both approaches are terrible mafia.

You guys should lynch him. LOL

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Scrumtrulescent.

It's time to give you some humility.

plus it's not like you've been tearing it up.  You've been responsible for destroying multiple games this year.  Don't worry..  the Apettes probably won't vote you so you're safe from Leelou, Lily, and Verb.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, the town does exceedingly well when they all just sit back, mouths agape, wondering who is going to do the work. 

My philosophy on mafia is the same as my philosophy on innovation. Failure is part of doing it well. The question that should be asked after failure is "why did this attempt fail?" not "who is at fault for this failure?" You seem 100% focused on the latter. Like a cliche manager, not like an entrepreneur.

Boom.

I run this sh*t. 

What happens when the answer to the question "why did this attempt fail" in nearly every failure is that the ape had his head up his ass?

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's time to give you some humility.

plus it's not like you've been tearing it up.  You've been responsible for destroying multiple games this year.  Don't worry..  the Apettes probably won't vote you so you're safe from Leelou, Lily, and Verb.

You "giving me humility" is like 80 giving advice on sex positions. Stick to what you know, hot air and lawnmowers.

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

What happens when the answer to the question "why did this attempt fail" in nearly every failure is that the ape had his head up his ass?

Finger pointing is a crutch of the incompetent and insecure. 

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ape on a leash...doesn't want to offend his mates...an observation...kinda like Trump's speech tonight.

Foul for Political Commentary. 

Please stick to posting pics of former Harry Potter characters who played Luna Lovegood. *whistles*

main-qimg-b78129b8287f362bb15e2c476bf4986a.jpeg

• Upvote 3

The Voodoo Man lifts his sand-encrusted face and looks at the crowd.

"There is something very wrong with all of you. But no matter... soon enough you will all sacrifice your lives the Voodoo spirit of the island."

He laughs then. It's an evil laugh that builds and builds until another explosion leaves a cloud of smoke and he is gone. The band is gone as well and the only things left are an eerie feeling, the gentle lapping of the surf and one White Russian sitting in front of Pac.

"He's lucky he got that order in, or I would have had a word with his manager."

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure Ballin is scum but I'm down to hyper lynch the Ape too.  Surprising no one got in on that.  

And Waste, I mean Wes - if you keep mentioning my White Russians the scum team will think I have some kind of role and shoot me early on.  

Actually who am I kidding..  they'll shoot me early on anyway as I am undoubtedly the biggest threat to expose them all.

My record as a scum hunter is unparalleled, unprecedented, and under-appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure Ballin is scum but I'm down to hyper lynch the Ape too.  Surprising no one got in on that.  

And Waste, I mean Wes - if you keep mentioning my White Russians the scum team will think I have some kind of role and shoot me early on.  

Actually who am I kidding..  they'll shoot me early on anyway as I am undoubtedly the biggest threat to expose them all.

My record as a scum hunter is unparalleled, unprecedented, and under-appreciated.

Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JP

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I agree on Ballin.  The fact you call the White Russians yours is reason enough to shoot you in the face the second anyone gets a gun.  You certainly are a good scum hunter except nobody likes or listens to you so it's a wash.  Your the Mexican that cried wolf except nobody else speaks   Mexican so you are pretty much useless.  

Umvote vote ballin

• Upvote 1