Pac (5) - Leelou, Crusher, Ballin, Verb, SMC

AVM (2) - JVoR, Smash

JVoR (1) - AVM

Hally (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Ape

Hess (1) - Hally

Wombat (1) - Dan

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Also, for anyone looking to kill time, there is a new game called Slither.io that is more addictive than crack. 

36 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Haha! How did it go?

My daughter spent her first day at daycare today!

The appt went well. She's having her first ultrasound in two weeks.

How did daycare go?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

That's actually an interesting question. I'm dating a 29 yo very liberal girl from brooklyn, she would absolutely say that was chauvinistic. I personally don't see an issue in refraining from that kind of talk in front of women, just in case it makes them uncomfortable. (He was using a word that is typically used to describe female genitalia after all, maybe ti's all the sexual harassment training I had to sit through over the years? ;) ). I also don't see a problem being a bit traditional in this regard just in general, holding doors open and what not (which kind of annoys the girl i'm seeing which only makes me do it more obv ).

That being said, I was only busting his balls and I've certainly used that term here and probable worse

I hold doors for women and men too, actually...basically everyone. I'd be willing to bet 80 is the same way...it's the obnoxiously polite southerner in me, I think.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Doesn't bother me, but I can't speak for Hallia or Verbal. 

**just realized Dan and Lily are playing too. 

I genuinely thought he meant Verb

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lily said:

How did daycare go?

Ohh, is she pregnant? Congrats!!!

Daycare went better than expected! She is really fascinated by other children. It was funny to see her squealing and laughing (when she's surprised, her laugh sounds like a little goose honk) at the other babies. She was so delighted, lol. And then she was exhausted and slept all afternoon.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I hold doors for women and men too, actually...basically everyone. I'd be willing to bet 80 is the same way...it's the obnoxiously polite southerner in me, I think.

When I came down to NC when I was 18, it weirded me out when strangers would smile at me.  Now I do it all the time.  Only when I occasionally make trips up to NYC or something does it become clear again that's a southern thing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lily said:

Sorry I was gone this afternoon. My daughter had her first OB appt today. It's official. I'm old enough to be a grandma. Not dealing too well with that last part. 

Hogwash. What makes one old is saying things like hogwash.

57 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Haha! How did it go?

My daughter spent her first day at daycare today!

29 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Mine did too alter ego. 

WHOA. What a coincidence!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We've reached our destination and just outside you will find boats ready to take each of you to your villas. I've been notified by the staff that you will have a short time to refresh yourselves and then dinner will be served on the beach. 

It's going to be a beautiful night and I almost wish I could join you.

I'd like to thank all of you for flying with us today and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Your villas await.

Sea-sky-holiday-paradise_1920x1080.jpg

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Dan. said:

My top 3 for scum are Wombat, CTM, and JVOR.

vote wombat

Solid

49 minutes ago, D P R said:

That there's a 29 year old about to be back on the market?

Well f'ing done.

Dont worry CTM, the f stands for freak.

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Ape.

I guarantee scum.

Magic 8 ball or nah?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lily said:

How did daycare go?

Congrats!!!!

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I came down to NC when I was 18, it weirded me out when strangers would smile at me.  Now I do it all the time.  Only when I occasionally make trips up to NYC or something does it become clear again that's a southern thing.

My wife's family (first time writing that!) are all from up north. Awesome bunch...really, really like almost all of them. Everytime they're down here they talk about how unbelievably nice even folks at like Walgreens are. And everytime I'm up north it's weird how folks won't give the accepting nod as you walk by. It's just what you do okay!?!?!

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We've reached our destination and just outside you will find boats ready to take each of you to your villas. I've been notified by the staff that you will have a short time to refresh yourselves and then dinner will be served on the beach. 

It's going to be a beautiful night and I almost wish I could join you.

I'd like to thank all of you for flying with us today and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Your villas await.

Sea-sky-holiday-paradise_1920x1080.jpg

Excuse me!!  Excuse me!!! Mr. Pirate.  Your gonna need a bigger boat 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Excuse me!!  Excuse me!!! Mr. Pirate.  Your gonna need a bigger boat 

You think so? I had this one lined up, but we can go bigger if you think we need to...

Streets-of-Monaco1.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

we've been plying for years yet this comes up now ?

enhanced-buzz-6326-1306282932-4.jpg

Best post of the game so far... because Spidey meme + 10000000% accurate. WTF is wrong with all of you pussies?

All this tangent has done is provide that vile piece of sh*t CTM with the opportunity to beg us to believe he's a pocket protector, dirty cargo short wearing womanizer.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@AVM can you shows us some wedding photos so that we can make fun of your ugly body?

The pictures of both of us are too far away to be a good shot, photographer kept going on about how I was "too damn short" or some nonsense.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All this tangent has done is provide that vile piece of sh*t CTM with the opportunity to beg us to believe he's a pocket protector, dirty cargo short wearing womanizer.

Actually I envision him sometimes saying "pu$$y" when he, his girl, and friends are hanging out, then when she glares at him, sheepishly hanging his head and saying "Uh...I meant 'the P-word.  Sorry."

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually I envision him sometimes saying "pu$$y" when he, his girl, and friends are hanging out, then when she glares at him, sheepishly hanging his head and saying "Uh...I meant 'the P-word.  Sorry."

Lol, actually as I said it's the exact opposite. She occastionally drops the C word and i call her vulgar

• Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I make it a point to never, ever picture CTM doing anything. Ever.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, actually as I said it's the exact opposite. She occastionally drops the C word and i call her vulgar

You're right on with that - I only spell it around my son.

c-o-m-p-r-o-m-i-s-e ... bleck.

May I have everybody's attention!

Welcome to JetNation Island!

Before we get started, I just want to let you know that if you need anything - anything at all - please don't hesitate to ask! You all being here is more important than you know! We're the first group to get to kick the tires on this joint and we're the ones who will give it the thumbs-up to the insurance adjusters, so they better treat us right!

Anyway, we have an amazing beach party planned tonight, but first I had the PR dept. put together a little something that documents how the resort was founded, the construction process and a complete list of all of the amenities. So let's have a look and I think we're all about to get pretty excited about what's in store for us tomorrow!

Without further ado...

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I came down to NC when I was 18, it weirded me out when strangers would smile at me.  Now I do it all the time. Only when I occasionally make trips up to NYC or something does it become clear again that's a southern thing.

So were the confederates.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

May I have everybody's attention!

Welcome to JetNation Island!

Before we get started, I just want to let you know that if you need anything - anything at all - please don't hesitate to ask!

Who are the bad guys aka mafia?

What? He said to ask....