Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

On 5/10/2016 at 9:09 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Just did a re-read to see what I could find.  JVOR looks a lot worse to me than Lily now.  Especially with this post on D1:

^^^ This vote occurred as Ballin's train picked up.  Reads to me like JVOR knows Ballin is scum, not a genuine read.  Then he lays his vote on low-hanging fruit.

^^^ This post is on D2, as SMC was being run up.  Worth noting.

^^^ 6th vote on SMC's train.  I think this is a bus vote.

^^^ SMC switched from Lily to Wombat here purely for self-preservation.  I want to believe that Wombat is town to limit our lynch pool today, so for now, this is the evidence I needed to make that possible.  I didn't list Wombat as a player I'm willing to lynch today and still will not.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:09 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote JVOR

** Bows **

• Upvote 1

D1 Final Vote Count:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (10) - Pac, SMC, Wombat, Lily, Crusher, 80, JiF, Verbal, AVM

JiF (2) - Hallia, Ballin

Lily (2) - JVoR, Ape

80 (1) - CTM

Ape (1) - JC

SMC (1) - Dan

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

D2 Final Vote Count:

Final Vote Count:

SMC (10) - 80, Ape, Lily, Dan, Verb, JVoR, CTM, JiF, Pac, Hally

Wombat (4) - Hally, Leelou, AVM, SMC

Ape (2) - Smash, JC

Lily (1) - Wombat

AVM (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Pac

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to feed the sharks.

D3 Final Vote Count:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (9) - 80, Ape, JiF, Leelou, AVM, CTM, Pac, JVoR, Dan

With 16 players, it takes 9 to Demon Dust.

Day 4 Final Vote Count: 

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (7) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Lily, Ape

Lily (3) - Hally, JVoR, Wombat

Verbal (1) - JC

Leelou (1) - Pac

WITH 14, IT TAKES 8 TO SLICE AND DICE.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

** Bows **

You're playing good but he was kind of blatant.  I was hoping for some more fun before dispatching of him.

He had the same kind of posts, defense, and apologies that he had in an alt game about 5 years ago as scum..  trying to remember which mafia guy he was - I think Sonny..  anyway I knew he was dirt 2 days ago but wanted to bounce around a bit.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

You're playing good but he was kind of blatant.  I was hoping for some more fun before dispatching of him.

He had the same kind of posts, defense, and apologies that he had in an alt game about 5 years ago as scum..  trying to remember which mafia guy he was - I think Sonny..  anyway I knew he was dirt 2 days ago but wanted to bounce around a bit.

I thought he actually made a pretty sound defense when he pointed out the whole "Why would I push momentum on my teammate when we could just lynch Wombat?" point.

However, now we just know that was an intentional WIFOM, and that Wombat is likely scum.  In which case that will have become a bad thing to say in hindsight.

On 5/6/2016 at 2:41 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Yeah.. That's what it is starting to looks like to me too. 

My strongest scum read right now is still lily, but that's getting no traction right now for some reason, but really i'm more than happy with these two as the leading train getter anyways. Wombat might either genuinely be busy at work, but he's still up there for me based on his posts so far. Would want him to chime in on his thoughts on lily and smc. 

Pac is also playing little league mafia right now for some reason. 

Unvote

vote smc

On 5/6/2016 at 3:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Current Vote Count:

SMC (6) - 80, Ape, Lily, Dan, Verbal, JVOR

Wombat (5) - Hally, Leelou, CTM, Hess, AVM

Lily (2) - Wombat, SMC

Ape (2) - Smash, JC

CTM (1) - Pac

Dan (1) - JiF

Just as a reminder, here's where JVOR made the key vote that helped SMC get lynched rather than Wombat on D2.

On 5/10/2016 at 10:33 AM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I don't have much to say, really. My reads are my reads. If you need to lynch me for information go for it. I think you're reading the smc vs wombat thing a little too much like a bus vote then what it is, which is i was fine with either wombat or smc. but i can also see where the thought process is coming from. Smash's lynch was follow the cop so reading anything into that is dumb imo. 

Just to clarify as to what you're saying i did as scum to bus: take wombat from 6 votes to smc's 5 votes and make it smc 6 votes and wombat 5 votes. So saying wombat were town, that means i actively derailed a townie lynch to lynch a teammate. Why would that make any sense?

if wombat is scum, then it's partially moot, but why would i bother switching between scum at that point with a pivotal vote? The only scenario would be if wombat is some roled up scum or something so i guess that's the logic. 

Anyways, 

vote lily

And here's JVOR's response to my case on him from the beginning of the day.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

good call 80/ leelou

not sure why I  am next considering I voted off Lilly and onto jvor when Lilly was ahead of him .. but w/e, we have a big lead 

Wombat is pretty clearly next in my mind unless I get a guilty tonight (and survive).  You, Pac, and maybe Verbal are in the next cluster of people we need to look at. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Wombat is pretty clearly next in my mind unless I get a guilty tonight (and survive).  You, Pac, and maybe Verbal are in the next cluster of people we need to look at. 

for funsies.. why me  exactly ?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw this scum team so far is maybe the least active of all-time, and that's saying something.  84 pages (over 2,000 posts) and the three dead scum only accounted for about 80 of those posts (under 4 %).  Lame. 

They really are the least active I remember. I feel like it's mostly you and me talking, followed up by Ape and CTM. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  Your quasi-defense of JVOR today.  2.  The potential for general pied pipering on your end.  3.  It would be fun. 

again, I believe lily was 4 and jvor 3 when I flipped votes to reverse that. makes no sense down 2 scum to do that..

again I'm not really going to fight it other than on the basis of bad logic 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

again, I believe lily was 4 and jvor 3 when I flipped votes to reverse that. makes no sense down 2 scum to do that..

I get what you're saying.  And no, you're not a top scum candidate in my mind.  Let's see what happens tonight, lynch Wombat tomorrow, then go from there.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I assume there's 2 scum left (5/19).  If those 2 scum come from the pile of Hallia, Wombat, Verbal and Lily, that would seal the deal as being the lamest and least active scum team ever.

like I said this morning how long the night actions are taking strongly suggests inactive team 

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

D1 Final Vote Count:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (10) - Pac, SMC, Wombat, Lily, Crusher, 80, JiF, Verbal, AVM

JiF (2) - Hallia, Ballin

Lily (2) - JVoR, Ape

80 (1) - CTM

Ape (1) - JC

SMC (1) - Dan

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

D2 Final Vote Count:

Final Vote Count:

SMC (10) - 80, Ape, Lily, Dan, Verb, JVoR, CTM, JiF, Pac, Hally

Wombat (4) - Hally, Leelou, AVM, SMC

Ape (2) - Smash, JC

Lily (1) - Wombat

AVM (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Pac

D3 Final Vote Count:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (9) - 80, Ape, JiF, Leelou, AVM, CTM, Pac, JVoR, Dan

With 16 players, it takes 9 to Demon Dust.

Day 4 Final Vote Count: 

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (7) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Lily, Ape

Lily (3) - Hally, JVoR, Wombat

Verbal (1) - JC

Leelou (1) - Pac

WITH 14, IT TAKES 8 TO SLICE AND DICE.

Lily, Ape look particularly good here

Wombat, Hallia, and JC (though he is cleared) look particularly bad

Just now, CTM said:

why do ape and lily look good?

Ape was on (and early) the trains for SMC and Smash, and on JVoR more mid -- he flipped off to Verb at least once.  Ape is definitely 

JVoY parked on Lily D1 (which doesn't necessarily mean one thing or another)...but thinking back her bringing up being willing to move back to Hallia looks bad.  The GF quote you brought up is super wifom...not a good choice as scum or town.

So I revoke Lily looking good somewhat.  Probably have Wom/Verb/Hallia higher.

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is fighting it. FYI

Just now, AVM said:

Ape was on (and early) the trains for SMC and Smash, and on JVoR more mid -- he flipped off to Verb at least once.  Ape is definitely 

JVoY parked on Lily D1 (which doesn't necessarily mean one thing or another)...but thinking back her bringing up being willing to move back to Hallia looks bad.  The GF quote you brought up is super wifom...not a good choice as scum or town.

So I revoke Lily looking good somewhat.  Probably have Wom/Verb/Hallia higher.

there were a ton of people on all scum trains, leelou, 80, jif, me.. dan was on 2 but not here today, lily was on 2.. missed smash train but we had a guilty

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

nonsense, you've seen me fight

for instance, I'm not going to engage in your desperate attempts to prove your dick is bigger

If you really think about it, nobody would be surprised... after all, how many times can you lose that fight?

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

there were a ton of people on all scum trains, leelou, 80, jif, me.. dan was on 2 but not here today, lily was on 2.. missed smash train but we had a guilty

In your defense, being early on a train when 2 of them were cop views is sort of moot.

The more concerning thing here is that CTM seems to spazz out every time people look his way.