Buzz: Jets Players Have 'Major' Concerns with Current QB Depth Chart

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I absolutely do.  Besides, judging from your pic, you're a Ranger fan.  You should be PISSED at Fitz.  He went to MSG and his "playoff experience" rubbed off on the Rangers.

I actually like Fitz a lot but not gonna argue if he's is the right man for the job, I see both sides of the coin BUTTTTTT no one is scared of G-NO becoming a long term starter except the fans 

Ahhhh Jason Cole. The same Jason Cole that has been wrong on just about everything he's predicted so far.  The same Jason Cole I even mentioned is a fat blubbering slob that is wrong about 99% of the time.  The same Jason Cole that said we were looking to trade up, along with the Bills, for Paxton Lynch only for it to come out that we had a 3rd round grade on him.

F*ck that fat bastard.

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why won't these veterans just give Geno a fair chance!!!  LEAVE GENO ALONE!!!!

064463-336575c0-a7db-11e3-900e-99186aa12

dude seriously, keep the comedy to me and patsfantx.

you excel at being the board contrarian. 

we all have our talents

29 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Actually Petty and Hack probably don't want Geno on the team.  They can easily beat out Fitz for the job in the upcoming seasons, or even at some point this season.  Geno is a potential long-term threat to them.

lol

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Ahhhh Jason Cole. The same Jason Cole that has been wrong on just about everything he's predicted so far.  The same Jason Cole I even mentioned is a fat blubbering slob that is wrong about 99% of the time.  The same Jason Cole that said we were looking to trade up, along with the Bills, for Paxton Lynch only for it to come out that we had a 3rd round grade on him.

F*ck that fat bastard.

where did we learn what the jets' grade on lynch was?  where?

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

where did we learn what the jets' grade on lynch was?  where?

http://denver.suntimes.com/denver-broncos/7/103/289290/report-jets-had-a-3rd-or-4th-round-grade-on-broncos-quarterback-paxton-lynch

Granted it's come from Manish and Cimini so you don't know if it's true or not but I can almost guarantee they're more plugged in than Jabba the Hutt on B/R, especially when it comes to the team.  Even if we had a higher grade on Lynch, we obviously didn't think enough to trade into the top ten like fatty claimed we were trying to do.  I say this as someone who wanted Lynch at 20 up until the day before the draft.  He's not even going out on a limb saying that the team is concerned here.  Our choices are Geno Smith, Bryce Petty, and a rookie the team would prefer to sit.  Sh*t, I'm sure the FO is concerned with the depth chart too.  This article is absolutely ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

I actually like Fitz a lot but not gonna argue if he's is the right man for the job, I see both sides of the coin BUTTTTTT no one is scared of G-NO becoming a long term starter except the fans 

Agreed for the most part.  I can see it happening, but I'm certainly not scared of it.

Geno has everyone where he wants 'em.  He's poised for his surprise attack.

F*ck that fat bastard.

You're probably right about Jason Cole and he just made that up.

I'm sure all the veteran players are absolutely thrilled with the Jets current QB situation.

32 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Agreed for the most part.  I can see it happening, but I'm certainly not scared of it.

Geno has everyone where he wants 'em.  He's poised for his surprise attack.

Yep, and it will probably come out about the same way his "You can't do any thing about it" with IK

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I keep hearing from posters how he broke Jets records for a QB

Anyone using this as an argument are you really for real 

The Jets QB situation has been in shamble since Namath left 

NOT SINCE 69

Good thing we have Geno to right the ship... ?

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

You're probably right about Jason Cole and he just made that up.

I'm sure all the veteran players are absolutely thrilled with the Jets current QB situation.

Read my next post bud. I said that they probably are, along with the FO. I just don't think lard monster has an actual source. I just think lard man is spewing obvious sh*t for clicks.  I already said, what he claims is likely the truth, but he's just stating the obvious.  This isn't "insiders news", it's the same stuff we've heard since Fitz became a FA. Big boy is up on his high horse like he has some big scoop though and I take an issue with that.  Well, that and the fact that he is legitimately always wrong so I'm getting sick of seeing his name like he's up there with Schefty or Rappaport.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

considering fitz just went to the rangers game with mangold and decker, and marshall has publicly lobbied for fitz's return, there's your evidence. 

Petty was with them. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

About 86 % of the time a team goes 10-6, they make the playoffs.

We were good enough to make the postseason under Fitzpatrick last season.  The team knows this. 

Except when a all time loser is your QB.  We werent good enough last year.  Week schedule, teams won so we needed an extra win and Fitz shlt the bed. 

Interesting, nowhere in the article does it say anyone is concerned that Fitz wont be the QB.  My guess is they want a Vet QB, dont want to force the team on QBs who arent ready or Geno.  

Archived