Buzz: Jets Players Have 'Major' Concerns with Current QB Depth Chart

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Probably another completely fabricated story by one of the many less than qualified football "journalists." 

Considering Jason Cole gets a lot of his info from Manish Mehta, I have no doubt it's a bullsh*t story.

13 minutes ago, KSJets said:

Considering Jason Cole gets a lot of his info from Manish Mehta, I have no doubt it's a bullsh*t story.

IDK, I think the pics above speak 1,000 words how the Vets feel about smith returning as starting QB 

4 hours ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2637625-insider-buzz-jets-players-have-major-concerns-with-current-qb-depth-chart

My guess on the three Jet players:

Mangold

Decker

Marshall

Or if I'm trying to be sarcastic: Smith, Petty and Hackenberg

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2637625-insider-buzz-jets-players-have-major-concerns-with-current-qb-depth-chart

Mangold

Decker

Marshall

Good to see that the players don't want a meaningless year and want to go for a playoff spot...

The fact that they're talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick and a playoff spot is hilarious. 

Good thing Macc doesnt give a rats azz what those 3 players think. Last time I checked, you were supposed to rally behind the next man up. It wasnt like Macc hasnt tried to get Fitz here. Macc tried, bowles publically stated his want for Fitz, even Woody Johnson expressed his want for Fitzpatrick. 

Fitzpatrick isnt worth 15-18 million dollars and you dont EVER let a player who's been below average for his career cap strap you like that. And if those 3 players dont like it then Macc should put them on the trading block. 

Let them know that they only pull stunts like this when Fitzpatrick actually has a playoff appearance on the books. 

Mangold

Decker

Marshall

Good to see that the players don't want a meaningless year and want to go for a playoff spot...

Hopefully one of those get cut to realize what an atrocious amount of money a garbage backup QB wants. 

15 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Hopefully one of those get cut to realize what an atrocious amount of money a garbage backup QB wants. 

No doubt!  

(So long as they're not named Marshall, Decker or Forte.  If so, no biggie.)

hmm I've never seen these photos before.  Damn these really makes it clear who may have been more respected and the wrong player got jettisoned from the locker room.   I mean you got Pace, Mangold, Brick, Snacks and Douzable in those pictures.  Those were all veteran leaders in the locker room.

6 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

hmm I've never seen these photos before.  Damn these really makes it clear who may have been more respected and the wrong player got jettisoned from the locker room.   I mean you got Pace, Mangold, Brick, Snacks and Douzable in those pictures.  Those were all veteran leaders in the locker room.

But is leadership a fantasy football statistic? 

4 hours ago, cant wait said:

Fitz's agent must be getting pretty desperate to spread this kind of stuff

Yeah, he is probably the "anonymous source" that Rich Cimini leans on for all his "insider" stuff.

2 hours ago, Blaq218 said:

I can definitely see Marshall voicing his displeasure. I remember him saying Fitz "better be on the team" this season. 

He also signed with the Jets to play with Geno his words. Veterans want veteran QBs, they want no part of developing a rookie. You could have written this same article right after Luck was drafted. And Eli was probably the least popular Giant his rookie year after they shafted Warner.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I keep hearing from posters how he broke Jets records for a QB

Anyone using this as an argument are you really for real 

The Jets QB situation has been in shamble since Namath left 

NOT SINCE 69

Nice! I see what you did there.  Not since 1969. Nice!

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

My guess, everyone, including both Petty and Hackenberg.

No one wants Geno beyond a few "leave Brittney alone!" fans.

5 hours ago, cant wait said:

Fitz's agent must be getting pretty desperate to spread this kind of stuff

5 hours ago, Mike135 said:

... with Fitz?

I can't be the only one that sees the irony/sadness/comedy in this statement.

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

More like if I was on a team that was relying on a 34 year old journeyman bum signing who has never ever made the playoffs has been with 6 teams in 11 years and choked in the biggest game of the year id be concerned too. 

Quote function sucks. But you guys get the idea

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick isn't even a top 25 QB in the NFL 

So there were 25 QB's that threw for 4000 yards had 31 TD's and threw 23 TD's in the redzone with only 1 Int ?

Please list them

Thanks

Archived