NE doesn't need Brady to play all 16

AzogtheDefiler

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Yeah no sh*t. Every idiot from Southie that dines at Wahlbergers lays down at least a stack every single year. Why wouldn't oddsmakers make them the favorite?

Same people that watch that gawdawful show probably. 

At this point, I don't think anybody cares if Pats are the favorites or not. The history books will write the spy gate, deflategate and say Brady was punished 4 games for cheating. What a legacy. Years will pass, decades will pass but the asterisks will remain

Pats are cheaters and Brady is a loser who needs cameras and deflated balls to win. Rest is history.  

12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Yeah no sh*t. Every idiot from Southie that dines at Wahlbergers lays down at least a stack every single year. Why wouldn't oddsmakers make them the favorite?

I have eaten there, it is a walk-up counter style burger joint. It took 45 minutes for our burgers to get to our table. The burgers were on the BK Broiler quality level. There are burger joints here that are worthy of notoriety, but ******* Wahlburger's isn't one of them. Just awful. 

We've got one of those Bobby Flay burger joints here too. It's better than Wahlburger's, but still doesn't even sniff the top 10.

I'd take a burger from Wendy's every day over both places.

I don't mind hijacking this thread to talk about burgers, because I think Jet fans talk about Patriots far too much.

3 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

So its interesting that even w/o their HOF QB the team is that highly regarded. 

So stupid to think that missing 4 games, the 4 that hes missing is that big a deal.  

Even more interesting the 6th spot is with Brady.

Try again

32 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/15453770/new-england-patriots-exit-nfl-draft-betting-favorite-win-super-bowl-51

New England Patriots exit NFL draft as betting favorite to win Super Bowl LI

I think this has to do with the lack of great teams in the AFC.  Who is a real threat to the Pats, I can only think of the Steelers off the top of my head.  Unless you think Sanchez is good enough with the Broncos D, and I dont think Vegas thinks that, or should I say the guys laying money down.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So stupid to think that missing 4 games, the 4 that hes missing is that big a deal.  

Even more interesting the 6th spot is with Brady.

Try again

I am not arguing, I am curious why the Vegas odds are as such. You are so argumentative all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I think this has to do with the lack of great teams in the AFC.  Who is a real threat to the Pats, I can only think of the Steelers off the top of my head.  Unless you think Sanchez is good enough with the Broncos D, and I dont think Vegas thinks that, or should I say the guys laying money down.

AZ, GB, CAR should all be better I would think. In the AFC you could be right unless Cinci is the real deal.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have eaten there, it is a walk-up counter style burger joint. It took 45 minutes for our burgers to get to our table. The burgers were on the BK Broiler quality level. There are burger joints here that are worthy of notoriety, but ******* Wahlburger's isn't one of them. Just awful. 

We've got one of those Bobby Flay burger joints here too. It's better than Wahlburger's, but still doesn't even sniff the top 10.

I don't mind hijacking this thread to talk about burgers, because I think Jet fans talk about Patriots far too much.

This was no hijack, it was a quality burger review.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have never met a burger I didnt like.

If Brady misses the first 4 games, the Pats aren't making the playoffs. The AFC east isn't a joke anymore. One of the other 3 teams will start out 3-1 and the pats will be 1-3 and they won't be able to recover. 

After Brady gets back they have 1 easy game, the Browns, then Bengals/Steelers/Bills/Seahawks. They'll go 2-2 and already have 5 losses by week 9. They'll still have 2 games against the Jets, a game against Broncos, one against the Ravens and finish at Miami. 

At some point they will go from angry to feeling bad for themselves and their season will implode. 

32 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

I am not arguing, I am curious why the Vegas odds are as such. You are so argumentative all the time. 

Because odds reflect betting activity.  They make odds to cover their bets, they could care less whos in or not. Its so they dont lose their shirts

Argumentative?  How is bringing up the NFLN view argumentative?  Because I dont worship the Pats or their fans who come here to put up Vegas odds as if they somehow mean something other than Pats fans got their bets in early?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

All burgers generally suck.  It is a bad steak that has been pre-chewed  by a machine and placed in a bun and covered with condiments.  If I want beef I get a good steak lightly seasoned with spices and cooked rare.  No need for any condiments.  Condiments are for hiding the flavor of good meat.  If you need condiments you mostly have a bad piece of meat.

15 minutes ago, devland said:

All burgers generally suck.  It is a bad steak that has been pre-chewed  by a machine and placed in a bun and covered with condiments.  If I want beef I get a good steak lightly seasoned with spices and cooked rare.  No need for any condiments.  Condiments are for hiding the flavor of good meat.  If you need condiments you mostly have a bad piece of meat.

Same for seasoning and spices!

21 minutes ago, devland said:

I bet you have worms!

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Watch out for the teams in the Afc West. the Bronco's , Chiefs, and the Raiders can all give the Patriots a serious run for their money.

46 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Watch out for the teams in the Afc West. the Bronco's , Chiefs, and the Raiders can all give the Patriots a serious run for their money.

Don't tell me, put up your money at the window. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Don't tell me, put up your money at the window. 

To beat the Patriots you better have a pass rush( hit Brady consistently).   All those team possess such a pass rush , and the Patriots offense line can't handle either one of those teams pass rushers. 

Let's see what team emerges from Afc West , and I like their chances  matching up with the Patriots.  Silly to make that statement there are no great Afc teams that can compete with the Patriots - when the defending Super Bowl champs reside in that division.

Archived