Important Dates - Post Draft

JETSfaninNE

May:

5/6-9 or 5/13-16: Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

5/9: Rookie Football Development Program begins.

5/23-25: NFL Spring League Meeting - Charlotte, NC.

June:

6/1: Deadline for clubs to send "June 1 Tender" to its unsigned Restricted Free Agents who received a qualifying offer for a Right or First Refusal Only.

6/19-25: Rookie Symposium - Aurora, OH.

July:

7/15: 4PM NY time deadline for clubs that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension.

7/22: Signing Period ends for unrestricted Free Agents to whom a "May 10 Tender" was made by prior club (4PM NY time deadline).

Mid July: Teams are permitted to begin their traning camps.

Does anyone know when the Jets are holding their Rookie minicamp?  I havent seen any information on it so I'm guessing it starts the 13th?

10 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

May:

5/6-9 or 5/13-16: Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

5/9: Rookie Football Development Program begins.

5/23-25: NFL Spring League Meeting - Charlotte, NC.

June:

6/1: Deadline for clubs to send "June 1 Tender" to its unsigned Restricted Free Agents who received a qualifying offer for a Right or First Refusal Only.

6/19-25: Rookie Symposium - Aurora, OH.

July:

7/15: 4PM NY time deadline for clubs that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension.

7/22: Signing Period ends for unrestricted Free Agents to whom a "May 10 Tender" was made by prior club (4PM NY time deadline).

Mid July: Teams are permitted to begin their traning camps.

Does anyone know when the Jets are holding their Rookie minicamp?  I havent seen any information on it so I'm guessing it starts the 13th?

This weekend.

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

This weekend.

Thank you!  How has no beat writers mentioned it?  At least none that I saw.  Even tried googling the news story.

12 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

When do OTAs start

Another good question.  I feel like last year there was an indepth schedule released right after draft of all the dates.  The one I posted is missing all the important ones for fans! :)

51 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Thank you!  How has no beat writers mentioned it?  At least none that I saw.  Even tried googling the news story.

Another good question.  I feel like last year there was an indepth schedule released right after draft of all the dates.  The one I posted is missing all the important ones for fans! :)

I tweeted Joe Caparoso from Turn-on-the -Jets. I believe he works with the Jets on some projects.

Rookie Minicamp is this weekend, don't believe it is open to fans

Archived