T-Bohanon hooks up w/Amy Schumer for Skit

Gas2No99

Link to Video of Skit

Vernon Davis Tommy Bohanon, NFL players spoof fantasy players in 'Inside Amy Schumer' skit

Vernon Davis might have found his next career, not that he or the Washington Redskins want it to begin any time soon. And it occurred in a spoof about fantasy football players, with Davis among a group of pro athletes in a fantasy league involving regular Joes.

The spoof, which appeared on Comedy Central's "Inside Amy Schumer," wasn’t exactly PG-rated, but it had funny moments and the athletes -- Davis, ex-New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan, New York Jetsfullback Tommy Bohanon and Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen -- played their roles well, looking very much like fantasy football players watching a game at a bar.

But rather than watching a game, they watched average workers going through their daily lives. The skit opens with three men who are actual fantasy football players, with one ripping into Davis for dropping a pass. As one of the three men drops his beer, the camera cuts to the athletes watching these three guys on TV.

After a not-so-clean word, the attention turns to their fantasy teams.

Bohannon to Davis: “Who do you got this week?”

Davis: “I got Werzbowski.”

Bohannon: “Are you kidding me?”

Davis: “I like him. I think he’s a solid emailer. His most recent reply all got a lot of LOLs and even one ROTFLMAO.”

Strahan: “Werzbowski is the WOAT: Worst. Of. All. Time. He sucks! He still has an egg as an avatar on Twitter, man. Twitter.”

Then we see Werzbowski at his cubicle -- he looks like a real-life Dilbert -- talking to his mom on the phone. When he says something to a co-worker about not accepting a LinkedIn request, Davis groans. Bad news for his team.

“I gotta bench this guy,” Davis says, his face showing his annoyance at Werzbowski’s performance.

The spoof closes with the group watching a man named Huggins walking to a bar. It takes him a few tries before he realizes he has to pull the door open -- and when he does it’s their bar he’s entering. They react as if they’re big fans who are equally excited yet trying to play it cool. Then Davis approaches him.

“Hey, man, aren’t you Dennis Huggins?” Davis says.

“Yes, yes,” Huggins replies.

“I don’t mean to sound weird, but you’re my hero, man,” Davis says.

That’s when Olsen comes over, interrupts and asks for a selfie with the group.

“We could never do what you do,” Davis says.

If you watch it, be prepared for some nasty language. After all, these are ticked-off fantasy players.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Amy Shumer makes my penis yawn.

Really?!?!? She makes mine play possum. 

At least she's self deprecating. She has a joke on how she posed nude for a magazine and was ambiguous (in funny way) on how media reactions stated she was then considered "brave." Funny take on the implied and veiled insult. 

AmySchumerFatFeminist.jpg

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Has Bohanon ever registered a single point in fantasy football? 

He's never scored a TD, but he did have 62 yards rushing and 11 receptions for 69 yards in 2013. He's never had double-digit carries or yielded as many yards since then. 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Can't wait for the new Ghostbusters

Is she in it? I know Leslie Jones is, and Leslie Jones is - as the kids might say - my jam. That bit she did about how she'd be the ideal woman in slave times...Brilliant!

Archived