Jets give Odell Beckham Jr's brother a tryout

TuscanyTile2

Prob a PED guy but (of course) denies it.  He says he wants to be a RB btw.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/07/terron-beckham-calls-steroid-accusations-crazy/

Terron Beckham, known as a fitness model andOdell Beckham’s cousin, got a tryout with the Jets at their rookie minicamp this weekend. But he also got some questions about just how he acquired that fitness model physique.

USA today has his height/weight at 5'11 and 223. His body fat % is certainly sub 10, most likely around 6%. There's 0% chance he's natural according to every formula for maximum muscular potential for natural body builders. At 5'11 with similiar bf% and elite genetics he'd top out at 185 ish. 

Our staff is probably pretty comfortable with the RBs we currently have. I do wonder if Arian Foster would be willing to sign a one year vet minimum deal...not that I think he would last the whole season but I wouldn't cry carrying 4 Rbs until he got hurt.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Prob a PED guy but (of course) denies it.  He says he wants to be a RB btw.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/07/terron-beckham-calls-steroid-accusations-crazy/

Terron Beckham, known as a fitness model andOdell Beckham’s cousin, got a tryout with the Jets at their rookie minicamp this weekend. But he also got some questions about just how he acquired that fitness model physique.

Your own thread says he's his cousin, and your title says brother. 

23 hours ago, CTM said:

USA today has his height/weight at 5'11 and 223. His body fat % is certainly sub 10, most likely around 6%. There's 0% chance he's natural according to every formula for maximum muscular potential for natural body builders. At 5'11 with similiar bf% and elite genetics he'd top out at 185 ish. 

185?   according to EVERY formula?  cmon now.  Hershall walker is still natural at 50 and is 225 lbs shredded

23 hours ago, CTM said:

I was a competitive bodybuilder for years, there is literally zero chance he is natural unless he is the biggest genetic freak who has ever lived, so I am in complete agreement with you.

12 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

185?   according to EVERY formula?  cmon now.  Hershall walker is still natural at 50 and is 225 lbs shredded

Pretty much every formula I'm familiar with, Hershel is 2 inches taller the beckham which would put his natural weight shredded at like 190 ish

Also, happened to find this when serachign for his height/weight.. this is him coming out college looks like 12-14% bf, which would make sense at 225 which was college weight, the second is him MMA at 50 closer to 7/8%.. Hard to believe he's still natural frankly, plus he defies the formulas most people use to determine maximum potential and he's doing it at 50, not to mention he has the financial means to be on all kinds of crap.  If he's natural I'll sniff crusher's belly button

This guy is one of the best out there on most fitness topics imo and he goes in depth on the topic

http://www.leangains.com/2010/12/maximum-muscular-potential.html

hershel-walker-uga.jpg

075_greg_nagy_vs_herschel_walker1_displa

my buddy trained with him in mma....not only does he "claim" he is natural but also eats only twice a day....sometimes 3.  Has ripped everything...no fat at all.  Also (as witnessed first hand by my friend) ran a 4.38 in a 40 (on hand timed stopwatch) when they took some of the fighters to do some sprints and timed them.  My buddy was a very fast LB/RB in high school and was timed at a 4.6 flat when he played......besides Hershall he was fastest time with a 4.85 that day.  Walker told him he felt he could not only still play in NFL but also be very effective at 48 yrs old.  Admittedly he said the reason he couldn't play is because his body wouldn't last 16 games.  I have known natural athletes who were bbers who i knew were natural who had more mass on stage than 185 lbs at 5'11".   but i agree after looking at Beckham its "doubtful" he is natural with such freakish numbers.  but who the hell know really.  some people are just freaks I've learned

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pretty much every formula I'm familiar with, Hershel is 2 inches taller the beckham which would put his natural weight shredded at like 190 ish

Also, happened to find this when serachign for his height/weight.. this is him coming out college looks like 12-14% bf, which would make sense at 225 which was college weight, the second is him MMA at 50 closer to 7/8%.. Hard to believe he's still natural frankly, plus he defies the formulas most people use to determine maximum potential and he's doing it at 50, not to mention he has the financial means to be on all kinds of crap.  If he's natural I'll sniff crusher's belly button

This guy is one of the best out there on most fitness topics imo and he goes in depth on the topic

http://www.leangains.com/2010/12/maximum-muscular-potential.html

hershel-walker-uga.jpg

075_greg_nagy_vs_herschel_walker1_displa

Good ******* gravy... nobody needed to see your fap sites.... you slob.

12 minutes ago, Thor99 said:

Pretty sure I can take a power shot from you, do you have a wiener dog?

Lol, I have no idea what a power shot is? I'm weak now, so I'm sure whatever it is you can take it from me. After a while, I decided starving my ass off for months to go stand on a stage in my undies was not all it was cracked up to be!

7 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

my buddy trained with him in mma....not only does he "claim" he is natural but also eats only twice a day....sometimes 3.  Has ripped everything...no fat at all.  Also (as witnessed first hand by my friend) ran a 4.38 in a 40 (on hand timed stopwatch) when they took some of the fighters to do some sprints and timed them.  My buddy was a very fast LB/RB in high school and was timed at a 4.6 flat when he played......besides Hershall he was fastest time with a 4.85 that day.  Walker told him he felt he could not only still play in NFL but also be very effective at 48 yrs old.  Admittedly he said the reason he couldn't play is because his body wouldn't last 16 games.  I have known natural athletes who were bbers who i knew were natural who had more mass on stage than 185 lbs at 5'11".   but i agree after looking at Beckham its "doubtful" he is natural with such freakish numbers.  but who the hell know really.  some people are just freaks I've learned

I can two-fist chicken parm heros... I'm a ******* freak. These guys just didn't get told they were pretty enough as children.

12 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

the formulas in the link i provided land about the same as a variety of other formulas I've found online. 225 and ripped just doesn't happen as a drug free lifter, unless you are 6'7 .. especially not at 50

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

the formulas in the link i provided land about the same as a variety of other formulas I've found online. 225 and ripped just doesn't happen as a drug free lifter, unless you are 6'7 .. especially not at 50

I see way too many different body types for a formula to work. For example MJD is 5'8" and 205 without being ripped.

I'm not saying Beckham isn't juiced, but I don't care if MJD starved himself he's not going to fit in your formula. 

6 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I see way too many different body types for a formula to work. For example MJD is 5'8" and 205 without being ripped.

I'm not saying Beckham isn't juiced, but I don't care if MJD starved himself he's not going to fit in your formula. 

huh? I'm not understanding you. The formula is to determine roughly the maximum weight a drug free athlete can be when ripped, What does that have to do with someone not ripped?

57 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Lol, I have no idea what a power shot is? I'm weak now, so I'm sure whatever it is you can take it from me. After a while, I decided starving my ass off for months to go stand on a stage in my undies was not all it was cracked up to be!

The "power shot" reference is to an epic thread in the old Jets Insider board where some douche posted a thread called "Could you take a power shot from me?" or something like that.  He also posted a phony picture of some Chuck Norris wannabe kicking a heavy bag. It wasn't long before he was exposed as a fraud and he was derided for probably over a hundred pages in a very humorous fashion.  In fact, the thread would be dredged up occasionally just for a few laughs.  

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

The "power shot" reference is to an epic thread in the old Jets Insider board where some douche posted a thread called "Could you take a power shot from me?" or something like that.  He also posted a phony picture of some Chuck Norris wannabe kicking a heavy bag. It wasn't long before he was exposed as a fraud and he was derided for probably over a hundred pages in a very humorous fashion.  In fact, the thread would be dredged up occasionally just for a few laughs.  

Haha, ok cool, I thought I should know what a power shot was but had no idea. Thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

you can use my joke all you like little fella

//pats ape on head, gives him a cookie and sends him out to play

Seems insecure to want to claim making the joke first.

1 hour ago, NYs Stepchild said:

If MJD was ripped he'd be 230lbs

So your assertion is that MJD would gain 25lbs in order to get ripped? Respectfully, I think you are out of your element here.

Archived