Watkins Breaks Foot

KRL

Buffalo are terrible, but they still keep beating us. I've forgotten the last time we beat them. Rex unfortunately owns Bowles, who looked out coached in both games.

The first I Flew 3000 miles to be sat between 6 drunk, douce Bill's fans, in the rain. To watch Bowles make Rex look like Bill Walsh.

Surely we can at least split the series this year?

This is insanity wow!  How long will Lawson be out with the shoulder injury?  I would imagine it is going to set him back a good bit, especially in Rex's complex defense.  Now we have Sammy missing all of the preseason, coming back rusty and possibly not being the same player.  I never wish injuries on players but I will happily capitalize on them when they do happen.  This bodes very well from an AFCE perspective so far.

They did take a speedy WR in the draft but apparently he is very raw and probably won't be able to have an impact this season, but then again you never know.

11 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Buffalo are terrible, but they still keep beating us. I've forgotten the last time we beat them. Rex unfortunately owns Bowles, who looked out coached in both games.

The first I Flew 3000 miles to be sat between 6 drunk, douce Bill's fans, in the rain. To watch Bowles make Rex look like Bill Walsh.

Surely we can at least split the series this year?

prc.gif

16 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You just might want to compare Butler's performance last year against Watkins versus Revis performance getting lit up.

The game Revis held him to 3 for 14 still counts Troll.   Surely a spinster with over 29,500 posts on another teams message board should know that.

17 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Even with a broken foot, Revis will still give him a 10-yard cushion.

Hahaha. Hold on let me catch my breath. Contributing member to the board.. Hahaha. Ok Ok seriously you have mental health issues. Go see a doctor. Or maybe you just need to get laid.

4 hours ago, nyjets782 said:

The game Revis held him to 3 for 14 still counts Troll.   Surely a spinster with over 29,500 posts on another teams message board should know that.

Watkins was getting open in the first game.  Tyron just wasn't getting him the ball.  If I recall correctly, Watkins smoked Revis badly on the first play of the game, but Tyrod under threw the ball.

By that standard every receiver that gets open every play should get yardage for that play regardless of whether he was thrown to or actually caught the ball.  I was at that game and he certainly wasn't running free all day with errant passes in his direction.  He held him to 3 catches for 14 yards.  That is all that matters.

Archived