Kingmaker Signups - spots open

Verbal

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Pac said:

that's a misnomer.  I'm not looking for louder..  I'm looking for accuracy, envelopment, and crispness.  any as shole can go buy a $299 receiver and crank it up.  I spend considerably more than that but am getting something light years better than a soundbar.

I know it's not for everyone..  the LF and most women like you and JiF couldn't care less about it.

Real men like Hess and me know the value of it.

If it's loud enough to drown out your endless blathering, then I fully recognize the value of it.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one spends more time trying to prove he's manly than Pac.  For f*cks sake his avatar is a picture of Machete in a Superman costume.  Verbal needs to get this game going before Pac shows us a picture of his d*ck next to a ruler.

He does that metaphorically every time he posts. I can't fault you for not noticing though... that's sort of the problem, in a nutshell.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one spends more time trying to prove he's manly than Pac.  For f*cks sake his avatar is a picture of Machete in a Superman costume.  Verbal needs to get this game going before Pac shows us a picture of his d*ck next to a ruler.

^ projecting.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He does that metaphorically every time he posts. I can't fault you for not noticing though... that's sort of the problem, in a nutshell.

^ Spoken like a someone in the midst of a gender crisis.

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Jokes aside I find this stuff fun..  It's a hobby and I'm pretty good at it.  I'm the guy that tells buddies what to buy and hooks it up for them for fun.

I'd never pay some dork to come in my crib and hook my sh-t up when I can do it myself for free. 

Mexican pride

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Jokes aside I find this stuff fun..  It's a hobby and I'm pretty good at it.  I'm the guy that tells buddies what to buy and hooks it up for them for fun.

I'd never pay some dork to come in my crib and hook my sh-t up when I can do it myself for free. 

Please try to keep posts focused on humor. Phrases such as "jokes aside" have no place on this forum. Your attention to this problem is appreciated.

A few questions:

1. When does this start?

2. Is PAC a man recently thawed from cryogenic sleep from 1987 trying to adapt to the modern world?

3. When did every child develop a peanut allergy? Youth taught me to anticipate the future of evolution to be making a small sacrifice of eye sight to have lazer death beams or telepathy. Instead we are being brought down by the lowliest of threats. The legume.

54 minutes ago, Calder said:

A few questions:

1. When does this start?

2. Is PAC a man recently thawed from cryogenic sleep from 1987 trying to adapt to the modern world?

3. When did every child develop a peanut allergy? Youth taught me to anticipate the future of evolution to be making a small sacrifice of eye sight to have lazer death beams or telepathy. Instead we are being brought down by the lowliest of threats. The legume.

The modern world is filled with girlie men like 80, the Ape, and you.  I don't wear your man purses, drink Chai Lattes,  or talk about my feelings like you homos.  If I don't like what's going on I usually knock a m'fer out and ask questions later.

*spits on the ground in your general direction*

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

The modern world is filled with girlie men like 80, the Ape, and you.  I don't wear your man purses, drink Chai Lattes,  or talk about my feelings like you homos.  If I don't like what's going on I usually knock a m'fer out and ask questions later.

That's odd. Bc I heard Hess and you acted as each others "man purses."

23 minutes ago, Calder said:

That's odd. Bc I heard Hess and you acted as each others "man purses."

What?  Hess is a 6'5" black dude who drives his Bentley 122 mph with one hand and plays Mafia on his phone with the other.  No man purse on that dude.  Pac? Makes his own man purse because dumb to pay some dolt to do it.  

19 hours ago, D P R said:

This is the ultimate mod troll - he promises not to run a bastard game, and by not running a game at all, he did not tell a lie.

You got me.  DPR wins the game.

Thanks for playing, folks!

But really - sorry guys, I was stuck traveling stores for work this morning and it lasted waayyy longer than I expected due to issues that came up.  I'm back in the office finally, so I'll work on getting this started this afternoon before I leave.  I'll be on over the weekend for VCs and stuff, so no worries there.

Final roster incoming.

Final Roster

1. 80

2. Leelou

3. CTM

4. Pac

5. JiF

6. Crushlove

7. Lily

8. Dirty Pirate

9. Ballin

10. JC

11. Lizzy

12. Nyn

13. EY

14. AVM

15. Hallia

16. Smash

17. Calder

18. Decker

50 minutes ago, Pac said:

No, you drink White Russians. "Nuff said. 

All roles are out - I'll post the game thread this evening and you can get started.  Day 1 will go through the weekend and into Monday.....I'll only set a deadline if it is needed for D1.

Future days will run ~48 hours and nights for ~24 hours.

Rule 14.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

All roles are out - I'll post the game thread this evening and you can get started.  Day 1 will go through the weekend and into Monday.....I'll only set a deadline if it is needed for D1.

Future days will run ~48 hours and nights for ~24 hours.

Rule 14.

Good thinking on waiting to start the game thread. We don't want to rush into anything.

Archived