Kingmaker Signups - spots open

Verbal

26 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

What the hell is a social life?  Next you're going to tell us you have a girlfriend and who the hell wants that!?!?!

No, but I'm workin' on it. ;)

But Verb doesn't respond to my PMs.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a lot of fun, until the puppy got sick. Looks like we have another case of parvo. Bleaching everything didn't work, apparently. 

I'm not in the mood to play super seriously and iso and stuff. If I can be jokey with minimal motivation and not get my leg humped off for it, I might be able to ignore the fact that verbal is running this game long enough to play.

These are my conditions, bitches :P

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Happy Birthday Lilly..   You deserve to be spoiled.  You is a great mom. 

Im In but if this turns out to be a Verb Turd bastard mod game I will be flushing him.

I promise 0% bastard.  I do sometimes run other games.  Kingmaker isn't totally normal mafia, but there are no hidden mechanics - the setup is completely open.

58 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not in the mood to play super seriously and iso and stuff. If I can be jokey with minimal motivation and not get my leg humped off for it, I might be able to ignore the fact that verbal is running this game long enough to play.

These are my conditions, bitches :P

Well at least this is better than sniping at me from the sidelines for the past 2 months like I kicked your dog or something.  Wait....did I kick your dog?

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Well at least this is better than sniping at me from the sidelines for the past 2 months like I kicked your dog or something.  Wait....did I kick your dog?

Not to my knowledge.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

**** yeah you can.  You used to play all the time when I first joined JN.  Welcome!

Yeah.  I've got a little bit of computer time at work now, so we'll see.  Hoping I can keep up, but the 2K post threads are a challenge.  Trial run...

Archived