1. 1. How often?

• Once a week
    • Once every 2 weeks
    • Once a month
    • Once every couple months
    • Once a year
    • Never

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

If you plan on having a woman in between the bed sheet then it should be done at least once a week.  Otherwise it should be whenever the hell you want to.  

Lol! Have you met Nolder? He makes 80 look like Hugh Hefner 

When I was a bachelor I think maybe once every couple of months, it was just annoying. In hindsight it was pretty gross, lord knows what kind of body fluids I had girls laying in.

Married life changes a lot of things. My wife washes the sheets like once every 10 days or so. I hate it. Gotta help put 'em back on and sh*t. Whenever I see her stripping the bed in my head I'm like FUUUUUUUCK. Ugh.

Dark colors: every 2-3 weeks

White/Lights: every 1-2 weeks.

But that's with laundry in my house. Moving to the city in a month, probably will only bring dark colors and wash them when they're visibly soiled. Or go the Costanza-underwear-route and buy 52 sets and only wash them once a year. 

3 hours ago, Lily said:

Nol, you didn't give me the correct option on your poll. More often than once a week - every 5 days or so. 

I didn't even imagine someone would clean their sheets more often than every 7 days.

ha, this thread lead me to ask my gf when was it that she washed my sheets ( which unbeknownst to her was the last time it was done) . Turns out it's been a few months and she's a bit grossed out by me but will be cleaning them today. I think it's a win 

9 hours ago, CTM said:

ha, this thread lead me to ask my gf when was it that she washed my sheets ( which unbeknownst to her was the last time it was done) . Turns out it's been a few months and she's a bit grossed out by me but will be cleaning them today. I think it's a win 

My friends cousin had a similar thing happen once. I don't know how it came up but we were all sitting around outside and someone mentioned how dirty he always was and then someone else said to his ex girlfriend I can't believe you sleep in his bed. And she's like what why what's wrong with the bed? And we were all like have you never looked at those sheets they're all greyed and yellowed. And she was like wait the color of the sheets isn't a cream color? NOPE they were supposed to be pure white sheets but because he's literally never washed them the entire sheet seemed to be some kind of cream color from the dirt and sweat. Needless to say she was horrified. I believe she's marrying some other guy in a couple weeks come to think of it.

Edit: To be clear, they'd been going out for like 2 or 3 years. The entire time he'd never washed his sheets which is also why she was horrified when it dawned on her how long she'd been sleeping in his filth.

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Ask her when was the last time she shook up a martini while in a French Maid's outfit and you'll get your first merit badge toward being a pirate. 

15 hours ago, CTM said:

So filthy.  So good ., 

20 hours ago, D P R said:

Ask her when was the last time she shook up a martini while in a French Maid's outfit and you'll get your first merit badge toward being a pirate. 

What was Mrs. Pirate's reaction when you asked her this?

17 minutes ago, Lily said:

What was Mrs. Pirate's reaction when you asked her this?

Being a kindred spirit, she naturally asked what I was willing to do for her. I'm not at liberty to share what that was, but I can say that I haven't had to ask for a martini for years. 

We're only a few months away from celebrating our 18th. 

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

Being a kindred spirit, she naturally asked what I was willing to do for her. I'm not at liberty to share what that was, but I can say that I haven't had to ask for a martini for years. 

We're only a few months away from celebrating our 18th. 

You did the dishes, huh?

On May 20, 2016 at 5:27 PM, D P R said:

I can make that happen 

On May 20, 2016 at 6:49 AM, CTM said:

You're such a keeper

Archived