Heimerdinger Talks Fitzpatrick, Hackenberg

JetNation

58 minutes ago, jetrider said:

I already answered. Maybe your wife can figure it out for you.

Yep, just like her, afraid to answer the question because you know Fitz gives us the better chance to win ... & the over / under is multiple games.

hope you don't also use the "I've just had my v*gina waxed" excuse that she's so enamored with as often as her!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ljr said:

Yep, just like her, afraid to answer the question because you know Fitz gives us the better chance to win ... & the over / under is multiple games.

hope you don't also use the "I've just had my v*gina waxed" excuse that she's so enamored with as often as her!

Wrong. I don't think Fitz gives us the better chance and I doubt your wife is very bright if she married you. 

Your original question didn't mention any specifics other than "2016". Maybe if you had the brains to be more specific you'd get a more specific answer. 

And since you're such an azzhole I don't care to answer your dumbass question or think about your skanky wife.

3 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Wrong. I don't think Fitz gives us the better chance and I doubt your wife is very bright if she married you. 

Your original question didn't mention any specifics other than "2016". Maybe if you had the brains to be more specific you'd get a more specific answer. 

And since you're such an azzhole I don't care to answer your dumbass question or think about your skanky wife.

Hahahahaha ... Wow ... Believes Geno will give us a better chance to win games in 2016 than Fitz ... I disagree but commend you for standing tall on your ledge & daring the Gods to rain their fire & brimstone down upon you!

As far as my wife goes, i never said she was bright .... But to get her to skanky you'll probably need to ply her with at least 1 bottle of wine first!

16 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Well it's actually a long story...Once upon a time on a Jets Message Board far, far, away there was a place called Jets Insider. Now Jets Insider was owned and operated by the same person who started up The International House Of Pancakes and the day to day operations were ruled with an iron fist by another culinary expert/terrorist who created a dish called Green Eggs and ham. Now having had so much power and pancake powder crammed into his nasal passages for all of those years, well let's just say it sort of made him even more power (and pancake) hungry. After that happened there were two Mariel-like boat-lifts of refugees and on a pilgrimage to try and find another island to crash their boats onto-that's when this first group discovered JetNation an island that was pretty much safer, as long as you had a slab of bacon and let's just say it didn't "hurt" if you happened to be in possession of some bacon grease. So these pilgrims all decided that they would shorten their names and some even changed them or shortened them all in an effort as to not be found by the tyrant GJ&H. 

One day a pirate ship landed on Insiders Island and coerced the owner of The IHofP with a treasure chest filled with trinkets and jewels tabs of butter and bottles of the best Maple syrup that money could buy and they sold the tropical paradise to the pirates and told the remaining tenants that they could join up and set sail with these new desperados and take their chances there, or construct rafts and follow their earlier brethren over to the not quite as dangerous (after the initiation period) JN. So that's what many of them decided to do.

Now you asked me why shorten the words Locker Room to LR. well there was this member at the original Insider who went by the name of another in a long line of Jets' draft busts, that players' name you ask? Lamont Jordan "L j R". Now you may remember the Three Stooges bit "Niagara Falls"....well this displaced and disillusioned former member of the JI group (who thought that he had a place to rest his weary head upon until the team finally displaces the hated Patriots at the top of the football world) would react in a similar fashion any time words that started with the letters 'L' and 'R' were spoken and as his mania grew-written...to be continued

^ That's very Basquiat.

2 hours ago, ljr said:

Just being silly brother 

Oh, ok. No problem brother. I was being serious, thought maybe you were too - making a point somehow.

The crossed out text thing was an art trend in the 80s along with abbreviated spelling - before digital text messaging and the internet.

6 hours ago, jetrider said:

The Longaberger building? I don't get the connection to SoFlaJets' post or mine.

you said "that's very basquiat". kinda sounds like basket. he sent you a picture of the Longaberger building which is a large basket

Archived