JetNation

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You're better than this.

You think you are. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

psssst....no he isn't

Yes I am and you know it. 

45 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

I am starting to think that @Villain The Foe and @joewilly12 are right, maybe Geno is going to have a monster year this year?

Damn straight

37 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Really a dumb post.

No not really 

I like the way Geno handled this. No need to get into any of the other stuff at a charity event. It will all play itself out at camp. No need for Geno to add to any speculation. But I am glad he stood in front of everyone, seems like he handled it well.

Thank you to @courtnj18 for taking time off of work to cover this for JetNation. Much appreciated.

On 5/23/2016 at 0:45 AM, Maxman said:

I like the way Geno handled this. No need to get into any of the other stuff at a charity event. It will all play itself out at camp. No need for Geno to add to any speculation. But I am glad he stood in front of everyone, seems like he handled it well.

Thank you to @courtnj18 for taking time off of work to cover this for JetNation. Much appreciated.

This IS WORK ;)

On 5/20/2016 at 4:50 PM, ChuckkieB said:

I hate Geno Smith with the burning passion of 1000 suns, but I will be the first to admit that he did a good thing here.  Good for him.  Maybe he actually is maturing a little bit.  Time will tell.

This seems silly. Why on earth would you have so much hatred for a man you don't even know, who never did anything to you or your family??

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

This seems silly. Why on earth would you have so much hatred for a man you don't even know, who never did anything to you or your family??

Disturbing that fans hate Geno Smith like they do it isn't like we won the last 47 Super Bowls and he lost the 48th. 

Archived