Geno Smith Supports Eric Decker At The United Way NYC Gridiron Gala

JetNation

No matter what happens if Fitz's returns, I hope we have a FAIR QB competition in TC and Geno is evaluated fairly and allowed to win the job if he out performs Fitz.

Now my question to everyone who wants no part of Geno Smith is,

If this were to happen would you support the move?

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

No matter what happens if Fitz's returns, I hope we have a FAIR QB competition in TC and Geno is evaluated fairly and allowed to win the job if he out performs Fitz.

100%.  I actually prefer an actual/true/real QB competition and may the best man win.  It's what I expected Bowles to say would happen at the end of last season when he was asked who would start.  When he said it was Fitz's job, it told me all I needed to know about how they view Geno.

11 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Sounds great, but realistically does anyone really think the Jets would pay Fitz 7, 9 or 12mil per year on a multi-year deal and then not start him?

They'd look like fools for not just signing Hoyer for 2mil to be the backup.

56 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Funny cuz, doesn't disturb you one bit the hate Jets fans have for Fitz, 47!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up sister or should i call you Chester the molester, Fitzpatrick is a great guy a decent QB gave us plenty to cheer about let us down when it counted the most the hatred stems from the salary demand he has bestowed on this team like he's worth that kind of money. 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Listen up sister or should i call you Chester the molester, Fitzpatrick is a great guy a decent QB gave us plenty to cheer about let us down when it counted the most the hatred stems from the salary demand he has bestowed on this team like he's worth that kind of money. 

Man, you are raggy today cuz, go get some PMS meds

15 hours ago, neckdemon said:

This seems silly. Why on earth would you have so much hatred for a man you don't even know, who never did anything to you or your family??

I hate him from a football perspective, not a personal one. How exactly is that silly? Surely you can intellectualize the difference, right? He's been a massive disappointment on and off the field since the day he was drafted and the Jets wasted two years finding this out.  What's to like about that?   

17 hours ago, fltflo said:

After they pay Fitz $11mm - there's no way there will be a fair competition...and the Jets will continue to be run like a second rate organization.

5 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

I hate him from a football perspective, not a personal one. How exactly is that silly? Surely you can intellectualize the difference, right? He's been a massive disappointment on and off the field since the day he was drafted and the Jets wasted two years finding this out.  What's to like about that?   

intellectualize deez nuts

Archived