Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

Sup bitches, time for some Kingmaker.  I'm too ******* lazy to write long flavor paragraphs on how lovely the Kingdom was and what a peaceful Village you guys had.  Blah blah, the Assassins want to kill you all and skull**** your corpses.

This is Kingmaker Mafia.

The Roles:

Villager - vanilla townie

Kingmaker - townie who can promote 1 player each night to become the only player the next day who's vote counts

King - not an actual role, but the # of votes to lynch each day a King exists is exactly 1.  Once the King casts their vote, a lynch (execution) is sealed.  There is no way around this.  The King may decided to heed the advice of the village, in which you guys can vote.....but only the King's counts.  MESSAGE TO THE KING:  I'd advise against joke votes and "pressure" votes, because the moment you place a vote, the day is over.

Hero - basically a paranoid gun owner (townie).  If the King tries to lynch the Hero, the village will instead lynch the King.  This is a passive role, so be careful, Kings.

Knight - town Doc, simple as that.  Can block mafia's factional night kill.

Anarchist - 1x per game ability to overthrow the current King and alter the day to a normal majority lynch (like typical mafia games).

Assassin - vanilla scum with a factional night kill

The Rules:

You know them.  Normal rules apply for all our games.  If there are questions, ******* re-read my post again.  If you still have questions, feel free to PM me and deal with my harassment of you.

The Roster:

1. 80

2. Leelou

3. CTM

4. Pac

5. JiF

6. Crushlove

7. Lily

8. Dirty Pirate

9. Ballin

10. JC

11. Lizzy

12. Nyn

13. EY

14. AVM

15. Hallia

16. Smash

17. Calder

18. Decker

• Upvote 2

An alliance is being formed to crush the weak. I will be accepting requests to join today.

Our group will commemorate the offical linkage of our cause through a silent, solemn toast of whiskey or rum (if you shoot tequila i swear to Crusher your out).

The night will conclude with the orgy. It is optional, but highly recommended.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Sup?

Severe sleep deprivation lol   You?

2 minutes ago, Calder said:

An alliance is being formed to crush the weak. I will be accepting requests to join today.

Our group will commemorate the offical linkage of our cause through a silent, solemn toast of whiskey or rum (if you shoot tequila i swear to Crusher your out).

Sounds like a fun Saturday?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Calder said:

1 hour ago, Calder said:

Your rank in the alliance will be assigned in the only method that is fair: Raw Sexuality.

LOL no.