Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

Would definitely have anarchist wait... There is a chance they die, but as day 1 will likely be incorrect, regardless of whether we vote or DPR just picks, it seems like a waste.

day 1's are typically a wank fest.. this game more so then others cause it's not a vote to lynch scenario

Calder (4) - Leelou, Hallia, Crusher, Lily

Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Decker (2) - Crusher, CTM

Ballin (2) - AVM, Crusher

80 (1) - Decker

DPR (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Calder

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (6) - Pac, JiF, Lily, Ballin, LK, Nyn

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Halli.... you know I'm gonna be heartbroken if you're scum, right? We're talking deep depression, ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.... I'll gain all of my weight back and grown a second and third ass. It's not gonna be pretty.

I'm not.  But even if I was, and you did that, you would still be beautiful :wub:

Calder - you wish I was on your team :P

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

..and yet JiF would be planning his next surf trip to Israel.

You know, I meet a ton of surfers from Israel on my travels.  They're not very well liked people among our community.  I literally watched a local in El Salv run a crew off of the point once he found out they were from Israel.  Apparently, they're very abrasive, cheap and dont treat the locals well at all. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You know, I meet a ton of surfers from Israel on my travels.  They're not very well liked people among our community.  I literally watched a local in El Salv run a crew off of the point once he found out they were from Israel.  Apparently, they're very abrasive, cheap and dont treat the locals well at all. 

I don't like Israelies.

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Deadline has been set for noon EST tomorrow (Wednesday).

If Nolder was playing, this decision would a piece of cake.... well, until Crusher got to it anyhow. Then it would be.... nothing.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, gEYno said:

How often are there meaningful cases made on day 1, when half the players haven't even participated?  I voted smash not because I think there's a case, but basically because he acted like a baby back beeyatch when someone made an accusation.

I could get down with CTM's strategy of voting an inactive, even if that makes me look a bit scummy, because, honestly, how many more pages of this do we want to read about nothing?  Again, I'm new, but 16 pages of inside jokes and about one of gameplay... ugh.

Sorry but I didn't act like a Bitch I stated that the person accusing me was not even paying attention to the thread and got backing from JF80 I have since moved on maybe you can stop trying your best to act like that baby you speak of and move on as well.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Odd post. This happens every day 1 because Smash is crotchety and calls people names when they vote him.  What's not to understand. 

Did I do that crush ? Seems like I was the one being called blockhead and a baby just for pointing something out. Heh oh well

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry but I didn't act like a Bitch I stated that the person accusing me was not even paying attention to the thread and got backing from JF80 I have since moved on maybe you can stop trying your best to act like that baby you speak of and move on as well.

Sigh...I got this guys.

sweetchin1.gif

Don't worry...he's out cold.  He totally won't be getting up unless someone tries to pin him for the title.  And I'm pretty sure Smash doesn't have a title...other than maybe the crotchety old man title Crusher gave him earlier.

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

Sigh...I got this guys.

sweetchin1.gif

Don't worry...he's out cold.  He totally won't be getting up unless someone tries to pin him for the title.  And I'm pretty sure Smash doesn't have a title...other than maybe the crotchety old man title Crusher gave him earlier.

7a39e9e85615acb099139d99fa7d71dc.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Smash never disappoints.

unvote vote Decker

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was talking about having sex not making friends. 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No more than usual.  I'm more surprused by Lilly reaction to it.  You are ok in my book old fella.  

I still don't get what's surprising about pointing out that I can read, too. Care to enlighten me?