Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  It's been well established in this format town has no ability nor desire to reach a majority vote.

2.  JiF has expressed zero interest in a "traditional" approach to the king role. 

Other than that I love your plan.

Another misrepresentation of the truth.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im still wondering how the heat went off Decker.  He has done nothing and some people actually calling him town like he was vetted. 

I had my whole theory of Halli voting Ballin (ie a scummate) which is why she didn't vote Decker, her competing train. And me noticing that Decker has been mentioned a lot for inactivity, where's Ballin was not. But with Ballin flipping town then that whole train of thought pretty much crashes and burns. So I really don't know.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Honey!  not sure on Smash.  He did have a very strong reaction to attention, but he usually does. I was good at catching him awhile back but honestly Im not sure.  Yet he was your favorite so if all else fails go with your gut.  Also I did not suspect Halia at all.  Just thought Halia being Halia.  Im still wondering how the heat went off Decker.  He has done nothing and some people actually calling him town like he was vetted. 

I like the way Smash was playing the last few pages.  He seems town.  Though only hesitations I have are that I hate going back on my gut and that he really didnt seem very urgent that I all but said I was going to kill him in the snap of the fingers.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I had my whole theory of Halli voting Ballin (ie a scummate) which is why she didn't vote Decker, her competing train. And me noticing that Decker has been mentioned a lot for inactivity, where's Ballin was not. But with Ballin flipping town then that whole train of thought pretty much crashes and burns. So I really don't know.

Hard to read a person barely playing.  Unfortunately, it's never really been a consistent alignment tell over the years.  We've seen some recent coward scum teams but I dont know Decker enough to know whether that's an option.  The contributions are sparse and minimal. 

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ping.  The first 2 lynches were the traditional model.  DRP killed based on a majority vote.  The 2nd day was a traditional model.  EY took his own liberties on what looked like another majority as well. 

I'm guessing that DRP was a mistype.... but that makes me think of DeRP xD

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What if I told you, that I love your list and that's my exact order but only if you replace Smash with you?

Cool.  I'm town and all that but if it ends my involvement with this game then do what you have to do.  Let me ask you something though.  When does Smash make the impassioned logic to stay alive?  When scum?  When roled?  What exactly has Smash offered this game?  Has he voted scum?  Has he provided any scum reads other than the OMGUS votes on me?

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Fair enough.  Was just odd. Pretty much thought he would go before Ballin.  I actually got Ballin and Calder mixed up and wasnt sure what one was still in the game.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

My new list after the reread,

JC

Ey

Thoughts?

I've never felt a scum vibe from Smash this game, so I'm glad he's not on your list. JC, I could vote, if we were voting. Replace EY with Decker and you have my top three. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

JC

Ey

Thoughts?

EY is very interesting. His out of the blue lynch Crusher because no one else would thing seemed odd.  Still not liking AVM a bunch. Havent noticed JC too much. 80?  He is usually more brazen as scum.  Im better reading him in a normal game.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cool.  I'm town and all that but if it ends my involvement with this game then do what you have to do.  Let me ask you something though.  When does Smash make the impassioned logic to stay alive?  When scum?  When roled?  What exactly has Smash offered this game?  Has he voted scum?  Has he provided any scum reads other than the OMGUS votes on me?

You've been pretty laser focused on him.  Havent really moved off. 

I'm not going to shoot Smash today.  I felt like he just brought some really strong sh*t to the table.  If he did it as scum, kudos.  

If you were me, take Smash out of the equation, who do you shoot? 

1 minute ago, Lily said:

I've never felt a scum vibe from Smash this game, so I'm glad he's not on your list. JC, I could vote, if we were voting. Replace EY with Decker and you have my top three. 

JC, Decker, 80? and you had to pick 1, who would it be?

Decker seems to be a popular name. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

EY is very interesting. His out of the blue lynch Crusher because no one else would thing seemed odd.  Still not liking AVM a bunch. Havent noticed JC too much. 80?  He is usually more brazen as scum.  Im better reading him in a normal game.

AVM and EY...I'm going back and forth on.

Feeling good about: Liz, you, Nyn, Smash, leelou, Lily...the rest null to scum.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You've been pretty laser focused on him.  Havent really moved off. 

I'm not going to shoot Smash today.  I felt like he just brought some really strong sh*t to the table.  If he did it as scum, kudos.  

If you were me, take Smash out of the equation, who do you shoot? 

Probably 80.  I had you on my scum list as well so yeah doubt you're looking that way.  So then EY.  If I had an investigate action I'd love a peak at Crusher and/or AVM.  Solid town reads on Leelou, Nyn and Lizzie.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

JC

Ey

Thoughts?

I'd say EY was a main supporter of my theory the previous day that Decker is more likely town. When he was the king, I believe he was considering to lynch 80/Pac.... then Pac claimed and he just slipped to Crusher vs Ballin. He didn't revisit 80 that I saw. And If you look at his list of lynch order when this day started:

7 hours ago, gEYno said:

Thoughts for the day:

Crusher -> 80 -> Smash -> Lily -> Nyn -> Decker -> Leelou -> AVM -> JC -> Lizard King

If you'd like to kill me, please spare us all and do it quickly.  I think I've offered just about all the defense I've got, but if you have specific questions, I'll answer them as best I can.

To me this says that Decker seems more townie/less scummy than Crusher/80/Smash/Lily and me?  Eh. And I don't quite get why JC is so up in his town read. I'd have to check if he actually talked about town reading JC at any point. Gonna try to sift through it before bed since the deadline is so close.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

AVM and EY...I'm going back and forth on.

Feeling good about: Liz, you, Nyn, Smash, leelou, Lily...the rest null to scum.

Ey or AVM are both Im ok with.  Liz(due to role) + Nyn(due to case on Halia) would be my best feel for town.  Smash Leelou my next tier for town. Lilly, not sure about actually.  One i could take a look at it.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd say EY was a main supporter of my theory the previous day that Decker is more likely town. When he was the king, I believe he was considering to lynch 80/Pac.... then Pac claimed and he just slipped to Crusher vs Ballin. He didn't revisit 80 that I saw. And If you look at his list of lynch order when this day started:

To me this says that Decker seems more townie/less scummy than Crusher/80/Smash/Lily and me?  Eh. And I don't quite get why JC is so up in his town read. I'd have to check if he actually talked about town reading JC at any point. Gonna try to sift through it before bed since the deadline is so close.

Interesting that this involves all of my top 3.

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Probably 80.  I had you on my scum list as well so yeah doubt you're looking that way.  So then EY.  If I had an investigate action I'd love a peak at Crusher and/or AVM.  Solid town reads on Leelou, Nyn and Lizzie.

Same reads sans Smash.  hmmmm

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ey or AVM are both Im ok with.  Liz(due to role) + Nyn(due to case on Halia) would be my best feel for town.  Smash Leelou my next tier for town. Lilly, not sure about actually.  One i could take a look at it.

Same question, top 3, you have to shoot one?