Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

Kidding.  I just don't see anything strongly scummy about his play, but don't want to fully rule him out either, as he has a cerebral approach to the game and thus knows how to manipulate (much like CTM earned the reputation of being a "Pied Piper" as scum).  Thus he is in the middle of the pile.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Look at his lynch order preference he had the previous day when JiF was king. He had decker next to last before Lizzie. That seems perfectly fine, in light of decker's alignment?

He had been pretty consistently against lynching inactives. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're very unlikely to convince me on this Nyn.  You've been tunneling EY for a while now and I just don't see it.  What are your thoughts on the 4 players I listed, one of which will die today?

I already said what I think about those players in my post to JiF last night. Feel free to browse. Out of the four I'm pretty confident that Lily is town. AVM is sort of townie but would be my candidate for deep wolf later in the game but it's not something i'd explore right now. Smash imo was earnest. No idea bout JC, I'm not great at reading him. IMO EY is most likely to flip scum. That's my opinion, whether you like it or not. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And regretted doing so.  More or less he gave the town what it wanted at the time.

Last time I checked he was against giving town what it wanted via voting and thought it best that the King do what he thinks. So sure?

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Look at his lynch order preference he had the previous day when JiF was king. He had decker next to last before Lizzie. That seems perfectly fine, in light of decker's alignment?

Not just that, but this too: 

Final Vote Count

Hallia (9) - Nyn, AVM, Leelou, Lily, JC, Decker, JiF, DPR, Lizzy

Decker (3) - Crusher, 80, Pac

DPR (1) - EY

Ballin (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

Ugh I hate this site, here is the link: