Is Geno a leader?

BowlesMovement

The joke is you being such a pathetic loser that you spend countless amounts of time taunting opposing fans on a message board, acting like you have something on Jets fans because your a Patriot fans. That's the joke. Oh, and all 4 titles are tainted because they were attained by cheating. What did you get for those 4 tainted championships? Did your cock grow 4 inches?

I just notified all the mods for your vicious personal attack.

I feel real good that I reported someone who has a different opinion on a message board.

Grow the f*** up.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

I just notified all the mods for your vicious personal attack.

I feel real good that I reported someone who has a different opinion on a message board.

Grow the f*** up.

Cool, I hope it works out for you. Lol at grow the f up, your a pats fan who spends every day trolling Jets fans acting superior because of the football team you root for. Let that sink in....

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

The Jets had the greatest win in the history of football.

Changed the entire game.

I know that.

How can winning Super Bowl #3 be a fraud? And an almost Super Bowl. I'm just shocked that diehards like joewilly let that slide. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

It's not a fraud.

Jets won the biggest game in the history of the NFL.

on a business level it certainly helped the merger be more acceptable to the public.

if they dont win and KC  doesnt win the next one,maybe people dont go to AFC games after that because its considered inferior

I want...I want....I want....geez enough already with you cry babies.   If you have an available QB in mind, please make the case for him and stop whining simply about what you want when there is nothing available to satisfy that want.  No one ever said the NFL was going to be easy.  Be concrete or be quiet!   

He sucks! You're Friggin crazy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

It's called gaining a competitive advantage Fish.

Jets might want to try something to gain an advantage and it might not be 47 years and still counting.

I appreciate your tacit admission of guilt.

And no, I prefer to lose than to cheat.  47 years or 147 years, I prefer we do it by following the rules.

"I think Geno can be a good starter, but he’s got to prove it in training camp like everybody else," Bowles said. "He’s been in the system a year. We’ll see what he does." It’s not more than coachspeak, but the Jets have thrown support behind Smith all offseason. Despite a standstill in contract talks, Ryan Fitzpatrick remains likely to be the Week 1 starter. 

Geno is doing his best impression a leader could do he didnt done a damn thing before or after the incident to anyone he took his demotion and never once bad mouthed IK or the Jets organization. Imagine if he turns out to be that franchise QB we all want the story will be a good one.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno is doing his best impression a leader could do he didnt done a damn thing before or after the incident to anyone he took his demotion and never once bad mouthed IK or the Jets organization. Imagine if he turns out to be that franchise QB we all want the story will be a good one.

Geno has made a good recovery since that incident. At least it seems like that. We really don't know how his teammates truly feel about him. They aren't going to diss him. I haven't seen any superlatives tossed out about him other than Bowles saying he's improved and Marshall saying he will someday get another chance. I saw a video of Geno on the sideline last year and he looked like a good teammate. He was next to Fitz and was positive and supportive. He is no Ryan Mallett. But players on the Jets and coaches have made it clear that Fitz is their choice to start and run the offense. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

Geno has made a good recovery since that incident. At least it seems like that. We really don't know how his teammates truly feel about him. They aren't going to diss him. I haven't seen any superlatives tossed out about him other than Bowles saying he's improved and Marshall saying he will someday get another chance. I saw a video of Geno on the sideline last year and he looked like a good teammate. He was next to Fitz and was positive and supportive. He is no Ryan Mallett. But players on the Jets and coaches have made it clear that Fitz is their choice to start and run the offense. 

But............Fitzpatrick is not a member of this team.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

But............Fitzpatrick is not a member of this team.

So let me ask you this. What's your priority. Making the playoffs in 2016 or giving Geno a tryout. Do you really believe that Geno gives us our best chance to win over Fitz. And do you think with our defense and good skill players on O we can potentially improve on 2015. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

So let me ask you this. What's your priority. Making the playoffs in 2016 or giving Geno a tryout. Do you really believe that Geno gives us our best chance to win over Fitz. And do you think with our defense and good skill players on O we can potentially improve on 2015. 

My priority every year is for the Jets to win a Super Bowl its been awhile..........

On July 24, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Matt39 said:

"I think Geno can be a good starter, but he’s got to prove it in training camp like everybody else," Bowles said. "He’s been in the system a year. We’ll see what he does." It’s not more than coachspeak, but the Jets have thrown support behind Smith all offseason. Despite a standstill in contract talks, Ryan Fitzpatrick remains likely to be the Week 1 starter. 

What he really wanted to say.---- I think Geno can be a good starter in the arena league, he's got no shot at playing in the NFL he's already proven what he is.  He's been in the system a year and still has no clue, did you see him against Oakland?   We'll cut him as soon as we can.  Fitz is our starter until Petty or Hack is ready to take over. Geno has no future on this team. 

Archived