If Geno starts 16 games, how many TD's do you think he throws?

AFJF

How many TD's?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. If Geno starts 16 games, how many TD's do you think he throws?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more important question is how many turnovers will he have. He's careless with the football and makes the very dumbest throwing decisions. He does NOT learn from his mistakes. sh*t, it appears he doesn't even care about making mistakes. It's a virtual lock that if he starts all 16 games, Geno will have a LOT more turnovers than touchdowns and the Jets will have a miserably bad season.

All I know is that he was winning the quarterback competition before he got his jaw broken last year.  Another year learning the system and an arm you have to respect deep I think helps him put up numbers in an extremely quarterback friendly Chan Gailey offense.

2 hours ago, JetFanatic said:

All I know is that he was winning the quarterback competition before he got his jaw broken last year.  Another year learning the system and an arm you have to respect deep I think helps him put up numbers in an extremely quarterback friendly Chan Gailey offense.

he was not winning anything Fitz was not even recovered from his broken leg so lets cut the sh*t. He was being handed that job by default because Fitz could not even use the strength of his lower body.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Just Trolling, the Geno hate meter is just way to far right now.

When a player sucks he does not have to carry himself with an arrogance like Geno does. There's a reason his teammates didn't take his back when he got his face punched in. Maybe, (and its a big maybe) the whole experience humbled him just a bit and that will help a lot towards people actually liking him.

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

You need a Trolling class please see PatsTX.

Nope I honestly believe Geno is the best option at QB giving what we have.  I think Hackenburg might be the future but for this year Geno is the man.  

4 hours ago, Mainejet said:

The more important question is how many turnovers will he have. He's careless with the football and makes the very dumbest throwing decisions. He does NOT learn from his mistakes. sh*t, it appears he doesn't even care about making mistakes. It's a virtual lock that if he starts all 16 games, Geno will have a LOT more turnovers than touchdowns and the Jets will have a miserably bad season.

4 hours ago, Mainejet said:

But to answer the question, I would bet he'd have less than 10 touchdowns.........

You just want him to sell drugs. 

Archived