Jets might not see Eifert in opener

Jetster

This is the reason you can never pick wins & losses until you actually play the games in the NFL. Eifert had surgery & could be out over 3 months. Could even miss the opener as he'll have no camp. They lost Marvin Jones, Sanu, and Eifert might not play.

All of a sudden you stop the run, double AJ Green and your golden. You...never...know...how tough your schedule is until you play it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah blah blah,  never root for an injury. ...

Vontaze  burfict is also out due to suspension.  

It's a nice break for the Jets.  Eifert is a big piece to that offense. And burfict is a huge part oftheir defense

While we have a tough schedule,  these teams facing shouldn't be too thrilled to face us.  Especially a team down 2 of its best players before camp starts. 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Blah blah blah,  never root for an injury. ...

Vontaze  burfict is also out due to suspension.  

It's a nice break for the Jets.  Eifert is a big piece to that offense. And burfict is a huge part oftheir defense

While we have a tough schedule,  these teams facing shouldn't be too thrilled to face us.  Especially a team down 2 of its best players before camp starts. 

Who's rooting for an injury?

Just now, joewilly12 said:

We dont need a TE many say Gailey doesn't use one in his system. 

Maybe it's time for Gailey to get with the times. Almost all top offenses utilize a pass receiving TE. It would definitely help create mismatches for Marsh and Deck, but what the hell do I know?

The Bengals are loaded with talent with or without eifert, I don't think losing sanu or jones is going to set them back. Burfict on the other hand is a much bigger loss to that defense. Way too early to start talking injuries, and bad luck too...

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

And this my friends is exactly what we have been talking about when it comes to so called "tough schedules"

praying for injuries and suspensions to give the jets a chance to win? sounds like a reasonable plan for success

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's May and we still don't have a quarterback.

Not true . The Jets have 3 QBs and a player who was a QB working out during OTAs. You might not like them, but that doesn't take away from the truth  .

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

http://i.imgur.com/rM15YGx.gif

Damn she was cute in that movie.

Now normally I might try to convince you of Geno's greatness, but as I recall, you were against what was perhaps the best move this team has made in years.

And I quote (in reference to trading for Marshall)...

On 3/5/2015 at 0:22 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Because I think this was a bad move.

Your dislike of Geno could in fact be a very good thing for him.  Keep it going.

23 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Damn she was cute in that movie.

Now normally I might try to convince you of Geno's greatness, but as I recall, you were against what was perhaps the best move this team has made in years.

And I quote (in reference to trading for Marshall)...

Your dislike of Geno could in fact be a very good thing for him.  Keep it going.

If I am able to cause things to happen by saying the opposite of that thing will happen on the Internet, I will happily trade a lifetime of Geno Smith for knowledge of my powers.

Next up, predicting that people who misinterpret the disapproval of a trade for a woman-beating, serial malcontent will not learn to read.

Not true . The Jets have 3 QBs and a player who was a QB working out during OTAs. You might not like them, but that doesn't take away from the truth  .

The Jets have 2 QB's who have never taken a NFL snap and Geno Smith.

That's the equivalent of not having any QB's on the roster.

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

And this my friends is exactly what we have been talking about when it comes to so called "tough schedules"

The Jets had the easiest schedule in the NFL last year. They're still quite a few timely surgeries away from having the easiest schedule again this year. 

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

And for 4 games this year the Patsies have what, exactly? The second comings of Joe Montana and Dan Marino??? :P 

8 hours ago, cant wait said:

The Bengals are loaded with talent with or without eifert, I don't think losing sanu or jones is going to set them back. Burfict on the other hand is a much bigger loss to that defense. Way too early to start talking injuries, and bad luck too...

What?

Are you kidding me? They might have a good defense but if you don't think Jones & Sanu weren't very good & will easily replaced your not that familiar with the Bengals. Those 2 made it much for difficult to defend Dalton & they both were scooped up quickly in free agency. The Jets were a top 10 defense in 2015 & will be even better in 2016. The Jets have a huge tough front that is very difficult to run on so your already seeing how Bowles can defend them if they come in short of weapons. I didn't even realize Burfict was suspended. 

Lol they still have AJ Green and Jeremy Hill.

Have any of you even watched the Bengals play? It doesn't matter that AJ green is triple covered, double covered, quadrouple covered or whatever else.

That guy catches everything.

1 hour ago, Colgateman said:

Lol they still have AJ Green and Jeremy Hill.

Have any of you even watched the Bengals play? It doesn't matter that AJ green is triple covered, double covered, quadrouple covered or whatever else.

That guy catches everything.

But its funny how nobody will say a word about how "lucky" Dalton is to have him as a QB, and Jets fans will say how good he is. Jets fans are the worst, absolutely horrible fan base.

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Literal response is literal.   My response was just that. What's yours  ?

Thanks Beloved .

Archived