Fitz or refund ?

no psls

Fitz or refund  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If the Jets don't sign Fitz and we are stuck with Geno , should the Jets be forced to offer refunds of season ticket money ?

I seem to recall some language in the psl agreements stating that we would, in fact, be refunded if the jets made personnel moves with which we disagreed. In fact, we make a small profit on the deal. I think it was like section 47q or thereabouts.

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If the Jets don't re-sign a bottom-echelon, retread QB, should the franchise be forced to refund season ticket holders?  Seriously?

Yet another low-point in my Jets-fandom.

Imagine the love for the SUCK

23 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I seem to recall some language in the psl agreements stating that we would, in fact, be refunded if the jets made personnel moves with which we disagreed. In fact, we make a small profit on the deal. I think it was like section 47q or thereabouts.

I was pretty much going to lock this thread. But because you made me laugh I will keep it open. :)

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:27 PM, no psls said:

If the Jets don't sign Fitz and we are stuck with Geno , should the Jets be forced to offer refunds to season ticket holders ?

50 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Where's the option "What the **** are you talking about?"

could you please add,ahem, "the easy version" for the kind folk in texas?

1 hour ago, ylekram said:

could you please add,ahem, "the easy version" for the kind folk in texas?

It's ok Mark. I think I made my vote very clear. You purchased a seat license for Jets regular season home games, not a cheeseburger from McDonald's. You don't get to pick the team or ask for a refund cuz the team didn't sign your favorite journeyman. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

It's ok Mark. I think I made my vote very clear. You purchased a seat license for Jets regular season home games, not a cheeseburger from McDonald's. You don't get to pick the team or ask for a refund cuz the team didn't sign your favorite journeyman. 

I'm just messing with ya.i read your bs, you can read a little of mine:D by the way, are you dixlexic? just curious

2 hours ago, ylekram said:

I'm just messing with ya.i read your bs, you can read a little of mine:D by the way, are you dixlexic? just curious

Not dixelxic, jsut can't stnad wrods bieng in the wrnog oredr. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

If we're being honest, you should get an extra 10% off each time Mike Maccagnan admits that his plan relies on a career stiff like Ryan Fitzpatrick starting for your football team.

Yeah, so you're saying Jets should pay us, right? Cuz a 300% discount would essentially be the Jets paying us two folds. 

On 5/26/2016 at 11:29 PM, T0mShane said:

If we're being honest, you should get an extra 10% off each time Mike Maccagnan admits that his plan relies on a career stiff like Ryan Fitzpatrick starting for your football team.

He tried to trade up for Goff, the price was too steep. Getting a legit franchise QB is not easy, or everyone would do it. He has drafted a strong armed QB in each of his frist two drafts, and shows that he is looking at Fitzpatrick as nothing more than a short term bridge. Can you tell us what his plan should be?

Archived