Ten years on the Packers' season-ticket waiting list ... 60,000 spots to go - Argument for the PSLs

Gas2No99

13 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Congrats on your special dispensation due to your geography issue.

If you lived in NY/NJ/CT and didn't become a STH you would not be classified as a dedicated fan.

Correction:

"If you lived in NY/NJ/CT and didn't become a STH you would not be classified as being as dedicated a fan."

No one can argue this.  It's not like the guys spending 2 hours on the couch and 20 minutes shooting hoops on the driveway at halftime can be compared to people who spend 8 hours going to and coming back from MetLife Stadium.  Not all fans are the same.  Painting your face in the basement in your footie pajamas isn't the same as sitting in 3 hours of traffic and getting home at 2AM after a Monday night game.

SAR I

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/26/2016 at 1:25 PM, joewilly12 said:

I remember being on the waiting list for the Jets they used to mail you the postcard updating your number i remember being around 15,000 before got my tickets. 

There isn't a waiting list here anymore........

I was stoked when I got down to 10,000 and something...

22 hours ago, SAR I said:

LOL, apologies, perhaps we can start a Snapchat streak, will show our commitment towards each other.

SAR I

Just wanted to let you know I saw this. And I am not sure. Just need some time to think about all of this.

Archived