Geno Turning Heads on and off Field in OTA’s

JetNation

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno would never have the team in position to even crack the playoffs. So it's a moot point you're trying to make. 

With the same team Fitz had in 2015 and the easy schedule id like to see him get a crack at it. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

With the same team Fitz had in 2015 and the easy schedule id like to see him get a crack at it. 

Hop in your DeLorean and let me know how it goes.

3 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Really? He went 8-8 and almost made the playoffs in 2013 with the worst offensive roster in the nfl

That's pretty solid revisionist history. The defense and running game won 8 games in spite of Geno, who only started because Rex had to win a meaningless preseason game. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

That's pretty solid revisionist history. The defense and running game won 8 games in spite of Geno, who only started because Rex had to win a meaningless preseason game. 

Revisionist history?  That's what happened.  Geno as a rookie with no supporting cast almost got us to  a wildcard.

Our defense wasn't that great that year our secondary was atrocious. Our running game was ok, not great.

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Talk about revisionist history. 

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Revisionist history?  That's what happened.  Geno as a rookie with no supporting cast almost got us to  a wildcard.

Our defense wasn't that great that year our secondary was atrocious. Our running game was ok, not great.

There's really no arguing with you Geno worshippers. Have a nice day. 

18 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno would never have the team in position to even crack the playoffs. So it's a moot point you're trying to make. 

Geno has played 2 seasons. Fitz has played 10 (didnt play in 2007). Fitz first time in his career even being in position to be playoff relevant was this season. 

Who are you to say that Geno couldnt do this? Granted, this season's schedule is no cake walk like last season, but at the end the day it must be played. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Geno has played 2 season. Fitz has played 10 (didnt play in 2007). Fitz first time in his career even being in position to be playoff relevant was this season. 

Who are you to say that Geno couldnt do this? Granted, this season's schedule is no cake walk like last season, but at the end the day it must be played. 

Who are you to say he could? We've all seen Geno play. He's awful. One of the worst quarterbacks in the league. And any type of argument you have dies at the feet of Bowles and Mac who want nothing to do with the kid, no matter what they say publicly. We get it. You love Geno. Cool. Follow him to his next backup job. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Who are you to say he could? We've all seen Geno play. He's awful. One of the worst quarterbacks in the league. And any type of argument you have dies at the feet of Bowles and Mac who want nothing to do with the kid, no matter what they say publicly. We get it. You love Geno. Cool. Follow him to his next backup job. 

You're answering my question with a question. I didnt say he could. You said he couldnt. Answer the question. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You just can't help yourself can you. If you don't like my posts block me. 

I like reading your fantasy posts.  Amazes me that someone can be so wrong so often

i thought you were going to ignore me? 

More revisions to your pointless posts? 

You're answering my question with a question. I didnt say he could. You said he couldnt. Answer the question. 

The question has been answered. You just don't like it. Watch him play. There's your answer. You and your pro-Geno cohorts are making this place unbearable. Let's just let the thing play out. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

The question has been answered. You just don't like it. Watch him play. There's your answer. You and your pro-Geno cohorts are making this place unbearable. Let's just let the thing play out. 

The questioned was dodged by flipping it to concentrate on the person asking the questions. 

But hey, ignore me and my cohorts then. You know how to do it. 

But you wont, you'll respond back because you're not interested in actually ignoring the people you claim is making this place unbearable, just like the others who make the same ridiculous statement. 

The mods have made it easy as it can be to ignore anyone you so choose. Take advantage instead of responding with ridiculousness. 

Now watch what you decide to do. 

33 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The questioned was dodged by flipping it to concentrate on the person asking the questions. 

But hey, ignore me and my cohorts then. You know how to do it. 

But you wont, you'll respond back because you're not interested in actually ignoring the people you claim is making this place unbearable, just like the others who make the same ridiculous statement. 

The mods have made it easy as it can be to ignore anyone you so choose. Take advantage instead of responding with ridiculousness. 

Now watch what you decide to do. 

First he tells me he's not going to respond to me anymore.  Then he responds to me again.  When reminded he wasn't going to respond he tells me not to respond to him.  He said he was out of this thread and then posts 3-4 more times.

he just can't help himself. 

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

First he tells me he's not going to respond to me anymore.  Then he responds to me again.  When reminded he wasn't going to respond he tells me not to respond to him.  He said he was out of this thread and then posts 3-4 more times.

he just can't help himself. 

He's just pissy about the situation. We got quite a few folks running around here talking about how "me and my cohorts" make it unreadable. Like I run some sort of "forum gang" and all of you guys are my "co-defendants" or something lol. We're somehow conspiring to take over Jetnation lol. 

We voice our opinions like everyone else. If they dont like it then dont read it, and most of all, dont respond. Plain and simple.

He's just pissy about the situation. We got quite a few folks running around here talking about how "me and my cohorts" make it unreadable. Like I run some sort of "forum gang" and all of you guys are my "co-defendants" or something lol.

We voice our opinions like everyone else. If they dont like it then dont read it, and most of all, dont respond. Plain and simple.

Right?  His narrative is good reading.  Any opposing view ruins the board, makes it unbearable.  Please 

I don't believe any of this nonsense about Geno apparently turning heads. I think it's just another example of Geno playing well in preseason. He's always played well in the preseason - only to suck during the regular season. As you recall, he was in a dead heat with Mark Sanchez in his rookie season. I still believe Fitz is our best option and I think if we had a healthy Fitz, signed and in camp, he would prove he is the 1st stringer and not Geno. Right now all we have is a one sided show featuring the best of the rest of what the Jets QB's have to offer.

Go read up on Fitz for the past 11 seasons, or go back to his first year with Buffalo then read up till today. 

Oh my God you have to be obsessed with me or something. Where did I even mention Fitz. 

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Lol

Kellen friggin Winslow was our best skill position player that season.

Are you saying we weren't good enough to win with? Granted I dropped that TD in the end zone at Foxbourough(did i spell that right? its a hard word to spell) but I thought Geno and I were starting to develop some chemistry..... 

Archived