Fitzpatrick Camp Using Geno Smith as Leverage?

JetNation

6 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

How does it feel like watching Tom Brady dominate the Jets for 16 years? How's it feel that no matter how hard the Jets try, they can't defeat Tom Brady? That must be so hard

Brady and the Pats have been great. No disputing that. Do you think all of the cheating allegations will eventually tarnish their legacy? What are your thoughts on Cindy Brady possibly taking the deflating football situation to the Supreme Court? Does that seem reasonable to you? Again, they have had an epic run. Just curious if you think all of the cheating allegations or potentially taking the matter where the pats deflated footballs to the Supreme Court affects your opinion at all. For me, I still think it was an epic run. Just think the cheating and Supreme Court stuff tarnishes it a little.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

Mike Maccagan is not rational. He caved in to a sh*tty journeyman. Offering him 3 years 12 per full guaranteed. That's a clown show offer, he is a clown GM and the Jets organization could be made into a traveling circus 

reportedly, the deal has been on the table for 4 months. and some how mac caved? get a grip

2 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

Lol, football is entertainment, I get my self worth from my family, my friends, my accomplishments in life. I'd love to see the Jets win, but my life is very fulfilling regardless of what the Patriots or Jets do. 

I highly doubt you can say the same with a straight face, since your pathetic ass is trolling a Jets board by pretending to be a Jets fan, kind of sad, you and your alter ego PatrTrollTx should bro hug, and it's ok to feel each other's asses of it makes you feel better. We won't judge.

Dude I only get on here to joke around, stop taking everything so serious lol

I might have to stop sh*ttposting on here because some of you guys legitimately seem like you all get your feelings hurt

We have beaten Tom Brady. We've cost him at least 2 championships one directly and one indirectly.

The greatest QB and coach of this era can  only get 4 championships in 15 years?

Only 4 in 15 years?????

That's funny, especially coming from a fan of a team that hasn't even played in one for the last 47 years.

39 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Only 4 in 15 years?????

That's funny, especially coming from a fan of a team that hasn't even played in one for the last 47 years.

Having spies video the opposition while practicing helps, along with all the other sleaze bag sh*tnanigans

they used to get their 4 rings, deflate gate, that is Brady's legacy, not the rings, not the white faggy clogs

he wears on the field.

On 5/28/2016 at 1:18 PM, JetNation said:

They can hope he’s matured enough to the point that they can move on and forget about last season’s ugly incident with teammate IK Enemkpali that saw Smith get his jaw broken over a disagreement regarding a $600 loan.

He obviously hasn't as a reporter was able to get 'under his skin' in an interview where Smith got testy. He is a straight up punk and although he has talent, the game is too fast for him, especially when pressured. I have zero faith in Geno Smith, and I don't think the Jets brass or coaching staff does either. They have no choice but to say they do with Fitz holding out, but when push comes t shove they will get Fitz back.

4 hours ago, Colgateman said:

How does it feel like watching Tom Brady dominate the Jets for 16 years? How's it feel that no matter how hard the Jets try, they can't defeat Tom Brady? That must be so hard

Football is the ultimate TEAM game, so while Brady has had a lot to do with Pats dominance HE didn't beat the Jets singlehandedly.

5 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Only 4 in 15 years?????

I didnt say I wouldn't want it for the Jets. But compared to Montana and Bradshaw?

They should have more. I remember Bill Simmons and others saying that they may have underacheived. I've said this before.

I didnt say I wouldn't want it for the Jets. But compared to Montana and Bradshaw?

They should have more. I remember Bill Simmons and others saying that they may have underacheived. I've said this before.

Do you know how hard it is just to get to the Super Bowl, let alone win it?

There is not one fan out there, of any team, who would not take 4 Super Bowl titles in a 15 year period.

23 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

IMO Fitz deserved 8-10 mil in 2016. Not all guaranteed either..

12 mil? MAYBE, but he needs to sign the damn paper soon.

More than that? Not in my book, but Im not calling the shots.

Personally, I would like to see what Geno can actually do if he is under center. My problem with Geno is his past leadership issues, and if he can get the team to follow him now. That is of major importance to me, and I cant emphasize this enough. He HAS to have the respect of this team, or they will NEVER follow him into battle.

JUST leadership issues? Have you been watching the Jets for very long. His play has been nothing short of HORRID. This on top of stupid, childish locker room sh*t. He is a BUM and it will be a great time for the rest of the team when Geno gets cut. He's a prick and everyone with an objective bone in their body has been well aware of that for at least a year or more.

23 hours ago, Mainejet said:

JUST leadership issues? Have you been watching the Jets for very long. His play has been nothing short of HORRID. This on top of stupid, childish locker room sh*t. He is a BUM and it will be a great time for the rest of the team when Geno gets cut. He's a prick and everyone with an objective bone in their body has been well aware of that for at least a year or more.

I have been watching the Jets since 1979 at 9 years old, so obviously I know the shortcomings of Geno ******* Smith.

He hasnt impressed many with his play in the NFL. (IM HOPING) His sh*tty play may actually get better since he has had time to sit and study the nuances more, but only time on the field will tell that story. Im ok with giving him another shot to prove to the football world that he can be a starter in this league.

What I NEED TO SEE from him personally, is the ******* ability to lead this ******* team. They wont follow him into battle if he is a pompous ass that thinks his sh*t doesnt stink. THATS what he has to show me to think he has a snowballs chance in hell of being our QB.

On 5/29/2016 at 8:12 PM, PatsFanTX said:

Do you know how hard it is just to get to the Super Bowl, let alone win it?

There is not one fan out there, of any team, who would not take 4 Super Bowl titles in a 15 year period.

Yes I agree if a team could do that without cheating every fan would want that.

Archived