WHY!!! Have I Never Watched This Sport?????!!!!

neckdemon

2 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

It's amazing! Not only are the girls really hot, the football is very good! My wife and I watch it whenever it's on

Wait, what? You got this thing totally wrong bro. 

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There must be some real injuries in this league considering the lack of padding (which they obviously need to keep the viewers interested).  

When I first saw this a few years ago, this was actually my 4th or 5th thought. Obviously a few other things came to mind first. 

10 hours ago, jett said:

When I first saw this a few years ago, this was actually my 4th or 5th thought. Obviously a few other things came to mind first. 

LOL, it wasn't my first thought either of course.  I didn't think we needed to cover the obvious though.:)

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

LOL, it wasn't my first thought either of course.  I didn't think we needed to cover the obvious though.:)

Hahah. Seriously though, they don't just rough touch, they full on hit with barely any padding.  It was crazy 

On 5/30/2016 at 9:22 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

There must be some real injuries in this league considering the lack of padding (which they obviously need to keep the viewers interested).  

18 hours ago, jett said:

Hahah. Seriously though, they don't just rough touch, they full on hit with barely any padding.  It was crazy 

watch till the end when he shows the lingerie league hits. its great

Archived