Let's talk about something fun ... tailgating

Maxman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little off topic but figured you tailgaters and guys with all the nice commercial stuff could help me does anyone know where i can buy a Monster Energy,GatorAde,Budweiser or Coors Light refrigerator with the glass door on front about 4 ft tall. Thanks 

A little off topic but figured you tailgaters and guys with all the nice commercial stuff could help me does anyone know where i can buy a Monster Energy,GatorAde,Budweiser or Coors Light refrigerator with the glass door on front about 4 ft tall. Thanks 

Fitz has a couple of them.

Give him a call.

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

A store went out of business in a friend of mine shopping center and there is a small I believe Pepsi one sitting there with a glass door.  Can't imagine it's going anywhere but the dump after they rent the space.  Floor model thoug.  Not small one you see on counters.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

A store went out of business in a friend of mine shopping center and there is a small I believe Pepsi one sitting there with a glass door.  Can't imagine it's going anywhere but the dump after they rent the space.  Floor model thoug.  Not small one you see on counters.

Where at? 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

This is the greatest joewilly post ever.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Craigslist is your friend:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/clt/5617985329.html

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/ppd/5592973999.html

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/bfs/5605158807.html

https://longisland.craigslist.org/app/5612994589.html

SAR I

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Wait a minute...

Doesn't this endorse a drunken, vulgar, burping, farting culture that turns Lot L into a urine stained Vietnam?

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Wait a minute...

Doesn't this endorse a drunken, vulgar, burping, farting culture that turns Lot L into a urine stained Vietnam?

I assumed this was for your home.  No one would drag a 100 pound 4 foot refrigerator for a 90 minute tailgate and run a generator when a styrofoam cooler and some ice would accomplish the same thing.

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

I assumed this was for your home.  No one would drag a 100 pound 4 foot refrigerator for a 90 minute tailgate and run a generator when a styrofoam cooler and some ice would accomplish the same thing.

SAR I

During the Rich Kotite era I saw a guy tailgating in a hot tub on the back of his flatbed in the old GS parking lot.

Nothing surprises me anymore. 

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

It is for my brother in laws home wanna bet have you seen some the the sh*t they drag there couches,bars a night club stereo system to blast Ozzy dont underestimate the crazy ass sh*t that goes on in that parking lot. 

Thanks SAR I for the Craiglslist ads but none of them are what I'm looking for. 

It is for my brother in laws home wanna bet have you seen some the the sh*t they drag there couches,bars a night club stereo system to blast Ozzy dont underestimate the crazy ass sh*t that goes on in that parking lot. 

Thanks SAR I for the Craiglslist ads but none of them are what I'm looking for. 

Craziest sh*t I have seen at tailgates:

1) Portable shower with shower curtain (Arizona)

2) 115" flat screen TV hooked up to Direct TV (Denver)

3) Adjustable king size Temperpedic bed (Houston)

47 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Craziest sh*t I have seen at tailgates:

1) Portable shower with shower curtain (Arizona)

2) 115" flat screen TV hooked up to Direct TV (Denver)

3) Adjustable king size Temperpedic bed (Houston)

You saw all that from mummy's basement ?  I have herd about Texas twisters, but darn .

Just kidding man, I couldn't resist . 

Archived