Genoesque: golden arm with a .10 cent brain

Powpow

I disagree

I think it's his heart and his personality.  I think he is a kid who more or less hates football but is so gifted at it that he is going to take it as far as he can.   I think he is also an introvert who doesn't like being the center of attention.

I think he also smokes a lot of pot

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

Before anyone goes there, Chad Pennington had both a .10 cent arm and a .10 cent brain.

SAR I

Says the guy who wanted Leinart.

Who sang the praises of Sanchez to the very end

Thanks for the .10 cent evaluation

3 hours ago, Larz said:

I disagree

I think it's his heart and his personality.  I think he is a kid who more or less hates football but is so gifted at it that he is going to take it as far as he can.   I think he is also an introvert who doesn't like being the center of attention.

I think he also smokes a lot of pot

Yes the polar opposite of Fitz. Never seen a guy get so excited, and he gets his teammates excited too. Gets involved, and takes command of all his players on and off the field. 

If these traits can rub off on Hack, and Petty it'll be great to see. If Geno rubs off on them he'll probably get another broken jaw. 

Fitz will sign. If Clady stays healthy, and Amaro improves I think we can make some noise. Amaro will have improved his blocking, at his size enough to pick up blitzes, along with Forte, and I think someone will step into the RT spot. Probably Qvale. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances this year. Can't wait to see it. 

32 minutes ago, SAR I said:

By my understanding of what that word means to someone like you, you just called me "successful".

So I thank you.

SAR I

Everyone has their own measure of success. I'm sure you are the envy of many people that have never met you, or heard anything about you. 

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:23 PM, SAR I said:

Before anyone goes there, Chad Pennington had both a .10 cent arm and a .10 cent brain.

SAR I

I don't know, I kind of like him doing analysis.  If he paid more than ten cents for that haircut though, he was robbed

8 hours ago, peebag said:

I prefer to say he had a Kenmore arm and a Kenmore brain.

Kenmore?  I thought more Barilla.

Archived