Lebron watch

Matt39

20 hours ago, HessStation said:

This game 3 is a complete joke. It's the NBA making sure there's more games. The offials are either on strict orders are taking a cut.

It's certainly bizarre. So many blowouts...team wins 73 games and has been blown out 3 times in the past two weeks. Curry had his head up his ass last night.

14 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Lebron learning what basketball fans w/a clue know:

JR Smith = trash

Iman Shumpert = garbage

Kevin Love = expensive garbage

He is leaving again and this time everyone will understand why.

I was a big fan then Miami happened. Now my only joy watching basketball is rooting against him since the Knicks suck. Unless he becomes a Knick I love rooting against him. *shrugs

On June 11, 2016 at 10:41 PM, HessStation said:

I was a big fan then Miami happened. Now my only joy watching basketball is rooting against him since the Knicks suck. Unless he becomes a Knick I love rooting against him. *shrugs

I'm rooting for the warriors to close this out but Green isn't making it easy with his stupidity.  If the Warriors close it out in 5 it's obvious to Lebron has no shot at winning with Kevin Love and its time to leave again.  

Unfortunately he he probably goes Miami again

Whatevs to above. I couldn't really care less about the nba but I like rooting against Lebron for fun. I have two comments on tonight's game.

-Golden State is so soft to the rim. They're hard to really like or root for, even casually. 

-I'm convinced some of these refs are taking a cut to extend the series. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:41 PM, HessStation said:

Agee. He will never be loved/thought of the by me in the same way a Jerry West or Oscar Robertson are. Once he and Riley orchestrated setting up those Miami teams (which underachieved IMO) he lost me as a fan. Great player, good guy who stays out of trouble but everything he has done or does seems orchestrated and premeditated by him right down to his post game interviews.

Warriors in 7 !!

BTW, people blaming the refs with these stupid conspiracy theories have it all wrong. If you want to blame anyone, blame Under Armour for releasing those little nurse shoes in the middle of the Finals, which exposed Steph for the little bitch that he is. Killed all the swag they had.

9 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

BTW, people blaming the refs with these stupid conspiracy theories have it all wrong. If you want to blame anyone, blame Under Armour for releasing those little nurse shoes in the middle of the Finals, which exposed Steph for the little bitch that he is. Killed all the swag they had.

Palease, 4 out of 6 of Curry's fouls were non existent last night. Same thing happened in G3. Meanwhile they're allowing Miami to hack the sh*t out of anything in the paint. However, I will say, GS almost deserves it based on how soft they play. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Palease, 4 out of 6 of Curry's fouls were non existent last night. Same thing happened in G3. Meanwhile they're allowing Miami to hack the sh*t out of anything in the paint. However, I will say, GS almost deserves it based on how soft they play. 

Meh, reality is bitter old people just can't put aside their bowel cramps to give Lebron credit for anything ever. Not liking him is fine, but sweet Jesus, I don't think you guys realize how much you sound like lunatics. Both teams got called for the same amount of fouls last night. Were some of Curry's calls bad? Sure. Bad calls happen in sports all the time. 

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You know what's unbelievable? Check out this lineup for Sunday:

US Open

Battle of the Bastards

Game 7

So pretty much the greatest day of TV ever.

Cant wait until basketball is over. That means the return of BattleBots

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Meh, reality is bitter old people just can't put aside their bowel cramps to give Lebron credit for anything ever. Not liking him is fine, but sweet Jesus, I don't think you guys realize how much you sound like lunatics. Both teams got called for the same amount of fouls last night. Were some of Curry's calls bad? Sure. Bad calls happen in sports all the time. 

You're stoned. 

I dont who I hate more, Curry or LeBron.  I mean, it's LeBron but boy is Curry close.  I dont really get to watch a lot him because of the time zones, so I never realized how much I cant stand his antics and big of a pouting little bitch he is.  

In fact, I think the only player I like on the entire court every night is Irving and now maybe JR Smith.  lol

Least likable teams I've ever watched.  And for this to be going to game 7, its the worst series I've ever seen.  Not 1 single compelling game.  Not one.

I'm non committal on LeBron (still all-time great) but am 100% rooting for the Cavs here because of Cleveland.  52 years without a title in any sport is absurd.  It's not like its a new sports town.  They've had teams forever.

And the Curry implosion was classic.  I like Curry, but like Rutgers said, that was a straight Millennial tantrum.

And, yeah, Hess, GSW is soft around the rim because their game is all about the perimeter (thus, the historic 3 point shooting). The problem besides injuries is that Barnes has completely disappeared and cost himself millions in FA.  The "Death Lineup" is no longer as potent.  Plus, Dramond JR'ing it in the finals has made him into a non factor.

GSW will likely win it, but it would be great for Cleveland if LeBron can close it out.  And also great for him.  You can hate on him, but it is an awesome spectacle when a great professional athlete plays at his or her best and achieves the ultimate goal.  LeBron has been amazing these last 2 games.  If he does it for a 3rd time, NBA fans like myself will be talking about it a long time.

Plus, it's a perfect segway for the NBA to transition from the LeBron/Curry battle to the Age of Porzingis.

47 minutes ago, SMC said:

I'm non committal on LeBron (still all-time great) but am 100% rooting for the Cavs here because of Cleveland.  52 years without a title in any sport is absurd.  It's not like its a new sports town.  They've had teams forever.

And the Curry implosion was classic.  I like Curry, but like Rutgers said, that was a straight Millennial tantrum.

And, yeah, Hess, GSW is soft around the rim because their game is all about the perimeter (thus, the historic 3 point shooting). The problem besides injuries is that Barnes has completely disappeared and cost himself millions in FA.  The "Death Lineup" is no longer as potent.  Plus, Dramond JR'ing it in the finals has made him into a non factor.

GSW will likely win it, but it would be great for Cleveland if LeBron can close it out.  And also great for him.  You can hate on him, but it is an awesome spectacle when a great professional athlete plays at his or her best and achieves the ultimate goal.  LeBron has been amazing these last 2 games.  If he does it for a 3rd time, NBA fans like myself will be talking about it a long time.

Plus, it's a perfect segway for the NBA to transition from the LeBron/Curry battle to the Age of Porzingis.

The man is a homicidal maniac on the court. But he handled a situation wrong when he was 25 and then admitted his mistake later on but I don't care so someone call me a waaaaaambulance.

Oh and to anyone that's actually rooting for the pacifier thrower that has a body better suited for accounting over attacking the paint instead of Cleveland winning its first championship in over half a century because you're still bitter about the Super Friends; you are a heartless mucus demon that deserves to be flogged by Tormund.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I dont who I hate more, Curry or LeBron.  I mean, it's LeBron but boy is Curry close.  I dont really get to watch a lot him because of the time zones, so I never realized how much I cant stand his antics and big of a pouting little bitch he is.  

In fact, I think the only player I like on the entire court every night is Irving and now maybe JR Smith.  lol

Least likable teams I've ever watched.  And for this to be going to game 7, its the worst series I've ever seen.  Not 1 single compelling game.  Not one.

Completely agree with this. I only enjoy rooting against Lebron slightly more but GS is an almost impossible team for me to root for. Soft, uninspiring, lackadaisical.

but F*** Lebron.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Oh and to anyone that's actually rooting for the pacifier thrower that has a body better suited for accounting over attacking the paint instead of Cleveland winning its first championship in over half a century because you're still bitter about the Super Friends; you are a heartless mucus demon that deserves to be flogged by Tormund.

178?cb=20131125223422

16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Word.   

Archived