Darron Lee is a stud

drdetroit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The real value in this draft will be Jordan Jenkins.

He's got heavy hands so he's got to be good..right? 

Ha, ha, I love that description, tells me he stops people in their tracks & smacks down. I can't wait to see this new LB group in action. Lee, Jenkins, Mauldin, Reilly, Catapano, hustlers all of them.

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Lynch will be a dud.

All you haters b-ching about the draft will be looking silly this Fall.

Moved your psychic predictions to another thread I see.

I would offer you something contentious about Smurphy Lee but given the scope of your prescient powers why bother with typing.

54 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Our Liliputian LB will be swallowed like Captain ahab by opposing lines when Shel gets suspended again and mo wilk holds out.

again i have to ask, does the sun ever shine in your world?

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Teams that win the AFCE and play in the AFCCG a zillion years in a row do not need first round draft picks.

Teams that cheat don't need to game plan either. When you know the other teams plays from the videos you watch of the teams practicing, life is much easier.

When you don't have to worry about the salary cap because you pay your star athlete off the books with a Shady personal services agreement, being a well run organization becomes a lot easier.

I could go on for awhile.... but you get the point. You've hitched your trailer to a group of systematic cheaters

Well looking at the past few years barely any of your 1st round picks have made much contribution.

The Pats have won the AFCE for the last 8 straight years and have played in the AFCCG the last 5 straight years.

Who the hell cares who contributes and who doesn't if the team always wins?

Fans of losing organizations cheer for individual players; fans of winning organizations only care about the overall team.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

The Pats have won the AFCE for the last 8 straight years and have played in the AFCCG the last 5 straight years.

Who the hell cares who contributes and who doesn't if the team always wins?

Fans of losing organizations cheer for individual players; fans of winning organizations only care about the overall team.

That's a sh*tty excuse for bad drafting. Once the players that NE actually drafted well in the past, age and retire.. you better hope those 1st round picks contribute. Has nothing to do with winning and losing and more of developing and maintaining... In which your pathetic team is only doing one of these two things.

2 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Agree although I like what I've read about Charone Peake so far too...

Yeah, based on the fact that this guy could turn out to be a legit #1/#2 receiver in a couple seasons, He's most definitely a great prospect. 

However, Jenkins can produce today. I'll have to give him the edge in the quarter mile. However, Peake at his peak......WOW. 

Another guy that no one talks about is the other WR from Temple. He had nice game tape, and he went undrafted. 

Archived