We need your help....

Maxman

Hey guys we need your help. JetNation is trying to help out Kamdon, he is a 10 year old boy fighting cancer. I have gotten to know his family and they are amazing. Kamdon just spent his 10th birthday in the hospital and he is always smiling. We are going to have them all out to a Jets game in October, Kamdon is a HUGE Jets fan. He will soon start another round of chemo.

Chemotherapy and fighting cancer takes its toll, not only on the patient, but the family. So I am asking everyone here to consider contributing to this great cause. I have seen this on a personal level with my wife Lauren, her battle against cancer two years ago was tough. And now she is recovering from her most recent surgery because the cancer came back. She starts chemo again in July....so I am speaking from experience, small gestures really go a long way. When you are sitting in a cancer hospital and you realize that strangers are helping you out, it brings a smile to your face.

I have mentioned this in a few threads and we only have seen a few donations so far. JetNation is free, no membership fees :), so this is a great way to say thanks and help out Kamdon's family right now.

https://www.gofundme.com/7hspt2bw

Thank You!

13 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

I owed Rexorcism a $100 bet from last season.

Tried donating to the board but found out you don't take donations.

So I sent to Kamdon's fund.

Damn Tx with two donations. Really appreciate it.

8 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Done. The least I can do from the site that made me some money on Fanduel last season. Good luck!

Hopefully you can make more money this year.

Thanks so much!

Just want to thank everyone for the generosity. Several donations have come in and you guys are the best. Kamdon is doing a little better I am told.

We will be doing a Jets interview with him really soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has donated. It is really appreciated.

On June 25, 2016 at 8:06 PM, Maxman said:

Thanks again to everyone who has donated. You guys are the best.

Nick Folk's wife is helping out as well. Really good stuff!

That's fantastic!

On 7/3/2016 at 5:36 PM, CanadienJetsFan said:

That's great news! Speaking of news, how's the little doing?

Kamden apparently had a great July 4th....at one point said to his dad "I forgot I had cancer".

I plan on giving a few more bucks again at some point.

Every dollar counts!

On 7/21/2016 at 9:32 AM, chrisfaceoff said:

Go Fund Me is blocked at work, but will take care of this later on this evening when I get home.  Keep fighting Kam!

Kam and your wife are in my prayers! 

Thanks Chris.

On 7/28/2016 at 11:17 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry I somehow missed this the first time around!  Just contributed!  Looks like we're nearing the halfway point of the goal, awesome!

Thank you!

We have a few things in the works for Kam, we are doing an interview with him about the Jets. The kid knows his stuff.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:56 PM, Maxman said:

Thank you!

We have a few things in the works for Kam, we are doing an interview with him about the Jets. The kid knows his stuff.

Prayers up for your wife and Kam.

Archived