Darron Lee's mom quits Broadcasting to manage her son.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I see everyone is wanting to cut me up for speaking my honest opinion? It doesn't matter. The Jets are going to be a pathetic, sh*tty team this season, when that happens I guess everyone will still be too dense to realize the straight cause and effect between the bad season and the General Manager? EVERY seasons results is a direct reflection of the job the GM did, EVERY season. Just like every single other useless GM we've had since forever, the Jets can have a decent season every now and then an possibly steal a wild card (which you may think is a great season? It means NOTHING to me). Any season like that SUCKS because they did NOT win the SB and that is the goal EVERY season.

What's worse is that good season is followed immediately by a f*cking sh*t season and the Jets being laughingstocks. What Mac is doing is the same exact sh*t as every other retard GM we've ever had. He is NOT improving this team over the long haul and that's the bottom line. Just another guy that everyone gets this sense of loyalty for when the fact is he's just treating all the fans like a bunch of sh*theads and collecting a very large payday.

Now, because I've seen this play out so many times now, I'll let you know how this front office gets relieved of it's duties...........

I figure probably the end of the 2018 season is when they get f*cking fired. This all due to dumb sh*t that was there own doing. Drafted a midget that can only cover the wheel route. Other than that, he's useless. Gambled on several QB's NONE of which actually worked out. The GM passed on Ryan Fitzpatrick and had the audacity to go into the season with f*cking Geno Smith being the QB, the Jets went 4-12 and Geno had everything to do with that. The players had ZERO chemistry or respect for the QB.

How's my aim?

6 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Well, I see everyone is wanting to cut me up for speaking my honest opinion? It doesn't matter. The Jets are going to be a pathetic, sh*tty team this season, when that happens I guess everyone will still be too dense to realize the straight cause and effect between the bad season and the General Manager? EVERY seasons results is a direct reflection of the job the GM did, EVERY season. Just like every single other useless GM we've had since forever, the Jets can have a decent season every now and then an possibly steal a wild card (which you may think is a great season? It means NOTHING to me). Any season like that SUCKS because they did NOT win the SB and that is the goal EVERY season.

What's worse is that good season is followed immediately by a f*cking sh*t season and the Jets being laughingstocks. What Mac is doing is the same exact sh*t as every other retard GM we've ever had. He is NOT improving this team over the long haul and that's the bottom line. Just another guy that everyone gets this sense of loyalty for when the fact is he's just treating all the fans like a bunch of sh*theads and collecting a very large payday.

Now, because I've seen this play out so many times now, I'll let you know how this front office gets relieved of it's duties...........

I figure probably the end of the 2018 season is when they get f*cking fired. This all due to dumb sh*t that was there own doing. Drafted a midget that can only cover the wheel route. Other than that, he's useless. Gambled on several QB's NONE of which actually worked out. The GM passed on Ryan Fitzpatrick and had the audacity to go into the season with f*cking Geno Smith being the QB, the Jets went 4-12 and Geno had everything to do with that. The players had ZERO chemistry or respect for the QB.

How's my aim?

Cool down Maine man, Smurfs hate it when you call them midgets.

2 hours ago, Mainejet said:

How's my aim?

We don't want to cut you up it just the constant negativity with every post. We get it you don't like Bowles or Mac and we are going to suck this year. I agree with somethings you say and I disagree also, but you are just so negative. We have enough of that with the F*cking media!! 

2 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

We don't want to cut you up it just the constant negativity with every post. We get it you don't like Bowles or Mac and we are going to suck this year. I agree with somethings you say and I disagree also, but you are just so negative. We have enough of that with the F*cking media!! 

Why do you think the media does it? MAc and Bowels also must have something against MAine, and they just want to drive him over the edge. 

I think they read his posts and just do the opposite of whatever he wants.  

2 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Why do you think the media does it? MAc and Bowels also must have something against MAine, and they just want to drive him over the edge. 

You know what, you are right it's all starting to make sense now. Maybe Maine is smarter than we give him credit for. I don't know how I missed it!!

On June 19, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Mainejet said:

It won't be very long before she's back in broadcasting. Managing her son is a pretty dumb move. Darron Lee is not going to have a very long career. He's so small that even if he cannot manage to play the game at a high level, he'll be injury prone. He's simply too small to make a huge, long term effect for the better. He'll never make the pro bowl or anything like that. At best, we are looking at a little guy that can cover the wheel route. At worst, that pick has bust written all over it.

Shaq Thompson was drafted...similar position at a similar spot in the 2015 draft... signed a 4yr $9MM, $4.6MM sb w/ $7.2MM in guarantees.

You don't think it's smart for someone of his mother's character and creditials to manage that kind of money? 

On June 19, 2016 at 8:20 PM, slats said:

With the rookie slotting pay scale, there's really not all that much for an agent to do on a rookie contract. May as well give mom that 10%. 

Exactly. You just need someone you can trust and who's responsible to manage it for you. Invest it properly with the right advisors, $9MM can set you up for a very beautiful life. One you'll still need to work in but quite comfortably and conveniently. It's **** you money.  You can go be a gym teacher and a HS coach after and be very happy. You can be a realstate agent part time. You can do whatever. At long as someone stable is managing those assets and you're not pissing it all away on stupid sh*t.   

11 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Well, just so you know, I respect you. It's not personal. It's just my own particular view of the team right now. This is a message board and we post our thoughts/concerns here. My view says that the status quo with this team obviously got better since Tanny and Idzik got fired, but I see them falling into the same old rut of Tanny's early days as GM, and Terry Bradway before him. I want this team to change for the better once and for all. I want to see this team be competitive through skillful drafting, and precision free agency moves. That I do not see right now from Mac.

8 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

We'll see how that works out... I have my money on them not winning anything of any substance while they are in NY and ultimately being fired.

23 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

It's not an act he was this way on JI also, but his condition seems to be getting worse with age.

I know.  He's upped the level but a large amount. 

--More negativity.

--More cluesness

--More nastiness 

22 hours ago, Mainejet said:

Any season like that SUCKS because they did NOT win the SB and that is the goal EVERY season.

By that standard 31 teams have sh*tty GMs and sh*tty seasons because they didn't win the SB. That's an extremely narrow view of any professional sport. 

If that is a legitimate criteria then you can only criticize seasons in hindsight because the Jets haven't even had an opportunity to compete for the SB this season. Yet here you are blasting them constantly which means you're really only interested in sh*tting on the team.

b1e5b6c94adca68130485ddbcfd9e401.jpg

11 hours ago, Mainejet said:

Well, just so you know, I respect you. It's not personal. It's just my own particular view of the team right now. This is a message board and we post our thoughts/concerns here. My view says that the status quo with this team obviously got better since Tanny and Idzik got fired, but I see them falling into the same old rut of Tanny's early days as GM, and Terry Bradway before him. I want this team to change for the better once and for all. I want to see this team be competitive through skillful drafting, and precision free agency moves. That I do not see right now from Mac.

Sorry MaineJet. MY main issue with you (apart from the insults and constant negativity) is that you are WRONG in a lot of your statements (but hey, thats just your opinion, so fine) and you have very little to back them up. Most, if not all of your statements are based on conjecture and very weak arguments. Nobody really knows how the Jets will do this year. They did pretty well last season (under Macc and the moves he made), if a SB win is your gauge for a 'good season' you are in la-la land. 

I want to hear a legitimate, well thought out explanation as to why D.Lee will be bust and fail. Shot calling him a shrimp and a midget and give some some actual analysis that takes into account his skills, abilities, etc., etc. Everyone has already called out that he is just as tall and weighs just as much as a lot of successful NFL LBs. Your act is getting old.

I'm giving you a shot to give SOME SORT of analysis that shows you know something about football on why Lee is destined to fail in the NFL. Good luck, cuz the kid looks like a stud play-maker already.   

we all want the same thing.  But, to be honest here, you were always extremely negative on the other message board (which is now as dead as the deer in your former avatar).  Diplomacy is definitely not your strong point.

I appreciate that Maine, as I respect you also. I didnt like all of Mac's moves but I will be patient to see how they pan out.

23 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

By that standard 31 teams have sh*tty GMs and sh*tty seasons because they didn't win the SB. That's an extremely narrow view of any professional sport. 

If that is a legitimate criteria then you can only criticize seasons in hindsight because the Jets haven't even had an opportunity to compete for the SB this season. Yet here you are blasting them constantly which means you're really only interested in sh*tting on the team.

He's a Patriots fan. 

23 hours ago, PepPep said:

Sorry MaineJet. MY main issue with you (apart from the insults and constant negativity) is that you are WRONG in a lot of your statements (but hey, thats just your opinion, so fine) and you have very little to back them up. Most, if not all of your statements are based on conjecture and very weak arguments. Nobody really knows how the Jets will do this year. They did pretty well last season (under Macc and the moves he made), if a SB win is your gauge for a 'good season' you are in la-la land. 

I want to hear a legitimate, well thought out explanation as to why D.Lee will be bust and fail. Shot calling him a shrimp and a midget and give some some actual analysis that takes into account his skills, abilities, etc., etc. Everyone has already called out that he is just as tall and weighs just as much as a lot of successful NFL LBs. Your act is getting old.

I'm giving you a shot to give SOME SORT of analysis that shows you know something about football on why Lee is destined to fail in the NFL. Good luck, cuz the kid looks like a stud play-maker already.   

SHRIMP. MIDGET SMALL FRY?????????? That IS the reason why he will ultimately be a failure. What is this rocket science? If a little guy gets ENGULFED by much larger men he loses, RIGHT???? I am saying we need a linebacker that can hold his own just in case he doesn't have other players that can do their share to let him do his job That's the RIGHT thing to do, rather than thinking/hoping we can keep him uncovered. We will not have great DL forever, in fact, one injury could throw the entire front seven into a tailspin. I am also telling you we could have just as easily drafted a Safety and converted him to linebacker for Christ sake. He is NOT an impact player and I'll guarantee he'll never make a pro bowl. Meanwhile, the Jets will SUCK this season. You can bet your ass I did not want that to happen. I wanted them to get better. Instead, we have a GM that's a phony just like all the other phonies before him.

But honestly, I don't give a f*ck about impressing with any argument. What is it that you think you are the most intelligent mind on this board. I don't give a sh*t about impressing you or anyone else.

But wait and see. This season WILL turn out to be sh*t just like I said....

23 hours ago, Dcat said:

we all want the same thing.  But, to be honest here, you were always extremely negative on the other message board (which is now as dead as the deer in your former avatar).  Diplomacy is definitely not your strong point.

I don't care about being diplomatic.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:05 AM, rex-n-effect said:

How about just ONE in the last half century?

47 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

SHRIMP. MIDGET SMALL FRY?????????? That IS the reason why he will ultimately be a failure. What is this rocket science? If a little guy gets ENGULFED by much larger men he loses, RIGHT???? I am saying we need a linebacker that can hold his own just in case he doesn't have other players that can do their share to let him do his job That's the RIGHT thing to do, rather than thinking/hoping we can keep him uncovered. We will not have great DL forever, in fact, one injury could throw the entire front seven into a tailspin. I am also telling you we could have just as easily drafted a Safety and converted him to linebacker for Christ sake. He is NOT an impact player and I'll guarantee he'll never make a pro bowl. Meanwhile, the Jets will SUCK this season. You can bet your ass I did not want that to happen. I wanted them to get better. Instead, we have a GM that's a phony just like all the other phonies before him.

But honestly, I don't give a f*ck about impressing with any argument. What is it that you think you are the most intelligent mind on this board. I don't give a sh*t about impressing you or anyone else.

You don't need to impress me, just clarify your dumb**s statements. You can't. Its sad.

It's not rocket science, but the guy is just as big and weighs just as much as a lot of other talented, very successful LBs in the NFL.So you're statement is pretty much baseless. All you are doing is bashing a young kid before he even gets a chance to get on the field. You make yourself sound like you know nothing about football.  

On 6/19/2016 at 2:22 PM, detectivekimble said:

Telvin Smith - 6'3", 223lbs

Lavonte David - 6'1", 233lbs

Bobby Wagner - 6'0", 240lbs

Sean Lee - 6'2", 238lbs

Malcom Smith - 6'0", 225lbs

Thomas Davis - 6'1", 235lbs

Paul Posluszny - 6'2", 240lbs

19 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

How about just ONE in the last half century?

By opting not to defend your previously stated metric for judging the team you've conceded it was a garbage standard. Now you've shifted your argument to criticizing the current management for the failings of the past. It is a sure sign you have no conviction in your own arguments. It also illustrates the true basis for all of your arguments. Your frustration with our team's long dry spell is imputed upon everything the team does and everybody connected with the team such that nothing the team does or any player does is ever going to be anything more than abject failure until a Super Bowl is won. It is a concession on your part that your criticism of the team has zero basis in fact or reason.

3 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

By opting not to defend your previously stated metric for judging the team you've conceded it was a garbage standard. Now you've shifted your argument to criticizing the current management for the failings of the past. It is a sure sign you have no conviction in your own arguments. It also illustrates the true basis for all of your arguments. Your frustration with our team's long dry spell is imputed upon everything the team does and everybody connected with the team such that nothing the team does or any player does is ever going to be anything more than abject failure until a Super Bowl is won. It is a concession on your part that your criticism of the team has zero basis in fact or reason.

Yea but this...

55 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

1 hour ago, Mainejet said:

I don't understand this.  He's about the same size as a lot of today's best LBs.  And the crazy part is that he's even FASTER.

Do you think Lavonte David is too small?  Telvin Smith?  Malcolm Smith?  Sean Lee?  Thomas Davis?  Bobby Wagner?

It's not just like I'm pointing out one "small" LB who is an exception to the rule.  A lot of the top LBs in the league are about Lee's size.  So why do you keep spewing this nonsense?

The maine problem with the Lee pick as I see it is he was a small HS QB who was not a highly recruited prospect. He had to go to OSU twice before an offer was made.

Once recruited he was slotted to be a DB or WR.

When Shazier left Lee put on weight to be able to get on the field at the LB position.

He played at 215. Anything else said is BS.

When he anounced he was going eligible for the draft he  made himself even bulkier to 230.

He is not playing at his natural size and probably will have trouble keeping above 215-220.

Maybe he makes an impact or doesnt who really knows but people swearng he is a lock for all pro are talking out of their azz. 

Archived