Darron Lee's mom quits Broadcasting to manage her son.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:58 PM, Mainejet said:

It won't be very long before she's back in broadcasting. Managing her son is a pretty dumb move. Darron Lee is not going to have a very long career. He's so small that even if he cannot manage to play the game at a high level, he'll be injury prone. He's simply too small to make a huge, long term effect for the better. He'll never make the pro bowl or anything like that. At best, we are looking at a little guy that can cover the wheel route. At worst, that pick has bust written all over it.

Where is your highly phallic avi of you holding bambi behind your Ford F950?

3 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

The maine problem with the Lee pick as I see it is he was a small HS QB who was not a highly recruited prospect. He had to go to OSU twice before an offer was made.

Once recruited he was slotted to be a DB or WR.

When Shazier left Lee put on weight to be able to get on the field at the LB position.

He played at 215. Anything else said is BS.

When he anounced he was going eligible for the draft he  made himself even bulkier to 230.

He is not playing at his natural size and probably will have trouble keeping above 215-220.

Maybe he makes an impact or doesnt who really knows but people swearng he is a lock for all pro are talking out of their azz. 

1) Even if he bulked himself up to 230+ for the Combine, he still ran a 4.47 at 230+

2) You have no idea what his playing weight will be this season

3) Guys usually put on weight with age

4) Chris Ash said he has the highest upside of any OSU player drafted

5) He was given a top 15 grade by the NFL Advisory Committee after only playing LB for two years

6) He destroyed Alabama -- which is filled with a bunch of NFL prospects -- in the Sugar Bowl

He has his flaws (he misses too many tackles), but he is an awesome prospect.

22 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

By opting not to defend your previously stated metric for judging the team you've conceded it was a garbage standard. Now you've shifted your argument to criticizing the current management for the failings of the past. It is a sure sign you have no conviction in your own arguments. It also illustrates the true basis for all of your arguments. Your frustration with our team's long dry spell is imputed upon everything the team does and everybody connected with the team such that nothing the team does or any player does is ever going to be anything more than abject failure until a Super Bowl is won. It is a concession on your part that your criticism of the team has zero basis in fact or reason.

Well, after this team looks like SH*T this season no less come back to me and attempt to appear smarter than I am . Let me tell you something, pal, you are NOT smarter than I am. I also have not shifted a damn thing. Merely linking the failings of the past (your statement, not mine) to the current GM. But apparently you're not smart enough to realize a trend when it hits you right in the face.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, Mainejet said:

It won't be very long before she's back in broadcasting. Managing her son is a pretty dumb move. Darron Lee is not going to have a very long career. He's so small that even if he cannot manage to play the game at a high level, he'll be injury prone. He's simply too small to make a huge, long term effect for the better. He'll never make the pro bowl or anything like that. At best, we are looking at a little guy that can cover the wheel route. At worst, that pick has bust written all over it.

I don't even ...

On 6/22/2016 at 3:02 PM, Kleckineau said:

The maine problem with the Lee pick as I see it is he was a small HS QB who was not a highly recruited prospect. He had to go to OSU twice before an offer was made.

When Shazier left Lee put on weight to be able to get on the field at the LB position.

When he anounced he was going eligible for the draft he  made himself even bulkier to 230.

He is not playing at his natural size and probably will have trouble keeping above 215-220.

Maybe he makes an impact or doesnt who really knows but people swearng he is a lock for all pro are talking out of their azz. 

I get what you are saying. But I don;t think people are nec. saying he will be a lock for all pro, they are just excited at the immense upside. This kid is a playmaker. Thats what he is, IMO. He makes plays all over the field, he has a great nose for the ball, he has athleticism and speed and can do it all on the football field. He also happens to have great character, work ethic and has never gotten in trouble off the field, from everything I have read about him. He also happens to be a good fit in this defense,playing for the perfect coach in Bowles.  

Nobody knows how good he will be in the NFL, but there is just very little to NOT LIKE about this kid. So when a negative loud mouth like MaineJet comes on here and starts bashing him because of his size,  before he even gets a chance to play, you will get a lot of people defensing him- rightly so.

I understand the concern some have with the size. But I really, really wish MaineJet could just come out with a decent argument, at least some sort of amateur analysis of how and why Lee will fail in the NFL, so we can have an actual conversation about it, point by point. Instead, he just calls him a midget and a shrimp, which only makes him look foolish and shows his lack of football knowledge.   

Well, I see everyone is wanting to cut me up for speaking my honest opinion? It doesn't matter. The Jets are going to be a pathetic, sh*tty team this season, when that happens I guess everyone will still be too dense to realize the straight cause and effect between the bad season and the General Manager? EVERY seasons results is a direct reflection of the job the GM did, EVERY season. Just like every single other useless GM we've had since forever, the Jets can have a decent season every now and then an possibly steal a wild card (which you may think is a great season? It means NOTHING to me). Any season like that SUCKS because they did NOT win the SB and that is the goal EVERY season.

What's worse is that good season is followed immediately by a f*cking sh*t season and the Jets being laughingstocks. What Mac is doing is the same exact sh*t as every other retard GM we've ever had. He is NOT improving this team over the long haul and that's the bottom line. Just another guy that everyone gets this sense of loyalty for when the fact is he's just treating all the fans like a bunch of sh*theads and collecting a very large payday.

Now, because I've seen this play out so many times now, I'll let you know how this front office gets relieved of it's duties...........

I figure probably the end of the 2018 season is when they get f*cking fired. This all due to dumb sh*t that was there own doing. Drafted a midget that can only cover the wheel route. Other than that, he's useless. Gambled on several QB's NONE of which actually worked out. The GM passed on Ryan Fitzpatrick and had the audacity to go into the season with f*cking Geno Smith being the QB, the Jets went 4-12 and Geno had everything to do with that. The players had ZERO chemistry or respect for the QB.

How's my aim?

Have a conversation with your doctor, to see if Latuda could be right for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On June 22, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Kleckineau said:

Kind of like the clowns who swear his combine size and weight is wrong.  Because, well because.

Archived