Whiny/oblivious (Ben Affleck) NE fans, always good for laugh.

Mike135

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Wait till you hear his political views 

Yup.  

Would post a video but this place really seems to hate anything political.  Shame too.  Would keep the site active this offseason.  We're missing a gold mine of Trump/Hill jokes.

4 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Every time I've seen him talk off the cuff about any topic, it makes me realize he should stick to something he's better at, like playing Batman.

I thought he was a big part of the reason batman vs superman was such a letdown.  Christian Bale would have killed it imo.

3 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Yup.  

Would post a video but this place really seems to hate anything political.  Shame too.  Would keep the site active this offseason.  We're missing a gold mine of Trump/Hill jokes.

It is not a shame at all. There is an endless supply of websites for that. This isn't one of those sites.

There are enough divisions - and too often a lack of civility in disagreements - among Jets fans here without things like politics and religion taking it to a far more serious level than debates over which Jet is awesome, sucky, liked, or disliked. 

The shame is when people insert these things onto the board.

20 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It is not a shame at all. There is an endless supply of websites for that. This isn't one of those sites.

There are enough divisions - and too often a lack of civility in disagreements - among Jets fans here without things like politics and religion taking it to a far more serious level than debates over which Jet is awesome, sucky, liked, or disliked. 

I'm shocked someone would even bring it up. 

18 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

See your point.  Also haven't been here long enough to know if it's been tried and failed before.

Though I see it work fine on other boards.  Just in a separate section of course.  Not the main section, as things do tend to get heated.  

Oh well, not that big of a deal.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Affleck seems kind of drunk here, btw... he's struggling to annunciate throughout the whole rant.

The show tapes at 11am.  That's pretty good for a NEer.  Most are completely trashed already.  He's a role model.

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Gonna have to side with Mike here. Given the obvious depth of policy experts within the membership here, I'm sure we could solve a whole bunch of problems by like next week at the latest.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Politics-Talkin' Guystrademark.png

Right?  No need for the House to be in session.

That's nothing compared to Geno vs Fitz.

Edit:  We could just do a poll.

51 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Gonna have to side with Mike here. Given the obvious depth of policy experts within the membership here, I'm sure we could solve a whole bunch of problems by like next week at the latest.

Can we start with Veganism? Destroying a once great nation IMFHO.  

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I, for one, am shocked that The Sports Guy's Super-Edgy Adults-Only Cavalcade Of Swearing And Grown-Up Stuff turned out to be exactly like every other sh*tty talk show in history.

“Maybe it’s that Tom Brady is so ******* CLASSY and such a ******* GENTLEMAN...”

(Simmons nods in agreement)

Bridget Moynahan (Watching at home, spits out shot of wheat grass):

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-07-2015/tzehJ7.gif

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I, for one, am shocked that The Sports Guy's Super-Edgy Adults-Only Cavalcade Of Swearing And Grown-Up Stuff turned out to be exactly like every other sh*tty talk show in history.

Is it just me or does Simmons have zero charisma? Did anyone ever actually see this guy and say 'that guy should be hosting a talk show!" 

He has the presence of Mark Sanchez in the pocket. 

Archived