Whiny/oblivious (Ben Affleck) NE fans, always good for laugh.

Mike135

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

There was a guy in our section that once had the whole crowd singing "Elway takes it up the ass, doodah doodah" during a game the Jets beat the living sh*t out of the Broncos. 

By the third quarter the game was so out of hand that we started going through the other QBs in the AFC East - Marino, Eason, etc... then the rest of the AFC. I think we made it to Simms by the time the game ended.... good times....

The good times ended with this corporate, new monstrosity of a stadium . 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/23/2016 at 0:52 PM, Klecko73isGod said:

Is it just me or does Simmons have zero charisma? Did anyone ever actually see this guy and say 'that guy should be hosting a talk show!" 

He has the presence of Mark Sanchez in the pocket. 

His podcasts are funny.  The TV show looked terrible from the parts they posted though.  Could just be a crappy 1st episode of guests but I'm not sure.  Something just seemed off.

Has this moron ever even come out with a movie that's worth the DVD it was printed on. He completely ignores COMMON SENSE, which is, INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. He could have done that when Goodell had requested it several times yet he chose to destroy it. So, he essentially CHOSE his punishment. That's the rules into investigations involving the integrity of the league and it was ratified by CBA, the very players union Brady plays under. So Ben Affleck can shove it right up his A$$, he's just another whining Boston vagina.

And it's so typical of anyone from Massachusetts. They are all a bunch of whiny piss ants. They have this constant complaint whenever anything goes wrong that they never did anything wrong, it's always someone else's fault. The World just gave them a bad deal. Complete douchebags that run their mouths constantly. Every single f*cking weekend Maine becomes Massachusetts with all those f*cvking massholes driving into this state.

MOST Mainers hate people from Mass in general because their attitudes suck.

My solution? Force that a$$hole Ben Affleck back into Massachusetts, get every other masshole and contain them all within that POS state that they come from and then drop a bomb to make their state a f*cking parking lot. They're all f*cking useless anyway.

2 hours ago, Mainejet said:

And it's so typical of anyone from Massachusetts. They are all a bunch of whiny piss ants. They have this constant complaint whenever anything goes wrong that they never did anything wrong, it's always someone else's fault. The World just gave them a bad deal. Complete douchebags that run their mouths constantly. Every single f*cking weekend Maine becomes Massachusetts with all those f*cvking massholes driving into this state.

MOST Mainers hate people from Mass in general because their attitudes suck.

My solution? Force that a$$hole Ben Affleck back into Massachusetts, get every other masshole and contain them all within that POS state that they come from and then drop a bomb to make their state a f*cking parking lot. They're all f*cking useless anyway.

We give you independence in 1819 and this is the thanks we get?  

1 minute ago, AFCEastFan said:

We give you independence in 1819 and this is the thanks we get?  

First of all, you didn't give me sh*t. I moved up from NY. Second of all, any person from Massachusetts is the biggest ignorant sh*thead. In fact the entire state is a bunch of useless douchebags. What's worse is they are all democrats. They're bred like f*cking cockroaches in that POS state. It's no wonder why they all flood the Maine border every weekend, they already completely f*cked up their own state, they need a new conquest.

12 hours ago, Mainejet said:

First of all, you didn't give me sh*t. I moved up from NY. Second of all, any person from Massachusetts is the biggest ignorant sh*thead. In fact the entire state is a bunch of useless douchebags. What's worse is they are all democrats. They're bred like f*cking cockroaches in that POS state. It's no wonder why they all flood the Maine border every weekend, they already completely f*cked up their own state, they need a new conquest.

ha ha...he is a jet fan and he lives in Maine.....if that is not god playing a cruel joke!

Archived